List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why does so many assume that Phyllis is leaving--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why does so many assume that Phyllis is leaving--

Started by rediculous at 2013/05/21 08:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 04:11PM, Views: 4716, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/21 08:26AM
    Why does so many assume that Phyllis is leaving--
    rediculous

Why does so many assume that Phyllis is leaving--just because MS is reported to be leaving, one doesn't necessarily follow the other..Poor MS she is constantly reminding people on her twitter account that she is Michelle, she is not Phyllis, they are not one and the same..there can and probable will be another actress take over this role, just because Michelle is leaving, doesn't mean Phyllis has to leave also..

#2   2013/05/21 08:35AM
    Re: Why does so many assume that Phyllis is leaving--
    Grendel

Quote rediculous: Why does so many assume that Phyllis is leaving--just because MS is reported to be leaving, one doesn't necessarily follow the other..Poor MS she is constantly reminding people on her twitter account that she is Michelle, she is not Phyllis, they are not one and the same..there can and probable will be another actress take over this role, just because Michelle is leaving, doesn't mean Phyllis has to leave also..

Because most of us would rather see the character written off than have some second rate replacement. JFP is not interested in older characters, especially older females, so just let the character go move on.

#3   2013/05/21 08:38AM
    redfan

I agree 1000% write Phyllis off to live with Daniel please for God sakes no more recasts miss Marcy/ Abby Blake hood/ Kyle New ones are boring !!!!

#4   2013/05/21 08:39AM
    rediculous

Quote Grendel:
    Quote rediculous: Why does so many assume that Phyllis is leaving--just because MS is reported to be leaving, one doesn't necessarily follow the other..Poor MS she is constantly reminding people on her twitter account that she is Michelle, she is not Phyllis, they are not one and the same..there can and probable will be another actress take over this role, just because Michelle is leaving, doesn't mean Phyllis has to leave also..

Because most of us would rather see the character written off than have some second rate replacement. JFP is not interested in older characters, especially older females, so just let the character go move on.

Why assume the replacement would be second rate?? It has never been announced or hinted at anywhere that Phyllis is leaving..

#5   2013/05/21 08:51AM
    laurie6

MS leaving is Phyliss leaving to me, I know the difference between the two but for me MS will always be the one and only Phyliss.

#6   2013/05/21 08:54AM
    ski lady

I can't imagine anyone but MS being Phyllis. She is an awesome Phyllis. Having said that, I hope they do replace MS because Phyllis is such an interesting character and fits into so many other peoples' lives. They should probably send her to visit Daniel for awhile and give us time to prepare for the new face of Phyllis. But I do hope Phyllis sticks around after MS is gone. My best to MS!

#7   2013/05/21 09:03AM
    rediculous

Quote ski lady: I can't imagine anyone but MS being Phyllis. She is an awesome Phyllis. Having said that, I hope they do replace MS because Phyllis is such an interesting character and fits into so many other peoples' lives. They should probably send her to visit Daniel for awhile and give us time to prepare for the new face of Phyllis. But I do hope Phyllis sticks around after MS is gone. My best to MS!

I do too, Phyllis is a great character and I would hate to see her leave, if Sharon Case decided to leave, I would want another actress to take over the Sharon Newman character as well, because I like the character.. I don't find it that difficult to separate the actress from the character so maybe that is why I can readily accept another actress playing the part..I hope there is great things ahead fro MS and I certainly enjoyed her tenure as Phyllis..

#8   2013/05/21 09:04AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I ASSume she was leaving because it has been reported that she was leaving.

For all we know this could be a publicity stunt.... As long as Sharon Case is still on ill be here...

IF MS leaves she will be missed!

#9   2013/05/21 09:06AM
    rediculous

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I ASSume she was leaving because it has been reported that she was leaving.

For all we know this could be a publicity stunt.... As long as Sharon Case is still on ill be here...

Phyllis hasn't been reported as leaving Qu33n, MS has been..I am hoping Phyllis stays..

#10   2013/05/21 09:15AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I ASSume she was leaving because it has been reported that she was leaving.

Phyllis hasn't been reported as leaving Qu33n, MS has been..I am hoping Phyllis stays..

Lol.... I got ya... I fell for the OKIE DOKE.... Lol... I think they will recast her... She was before

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list