List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER DISCUSSION LAUREN

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER DISCUSSION LAUREN

Started by Lady Strawberry at 2013/05/21 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 05:36PM, Views: 2800, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/21 07:00AM
    SPOILER DISCUSSION LAUREN
    Lady Strawberry

I hope I did this right writing the word spoiler. I just read about Carmine being mixed up with a Lauren lookalike. Is he so upset that the affair is over that he needs someone who looks like her? Why would he need a pretend Lauren if he had the real thing? Does that mean that Lauren is really serious about ending the affair so now he is completely desperate and losing it? Am I missing something? This seems dangerous to me.

#2   2013/05/21 07:44AM
    Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION LAUREN
    trinilisa

My take on things is that Carmine will not accept that it is over. And especially since Michael tried to strangle him last week, he will become a ish disturber and make Michael think that he and Lauren are still getting it on because of the look-alike. Maybe Michael will see them kissing or something. Either that, or Carmine will wind up dead and a witness will say that they saw Lauren do something, when in fact, it's the look-alike...jmho

#3   2013/05/21 07:47AM
    Calypso

Sad to say, I'm not sure Lauren and Carmine are done.

#4   2013/05/21 07:57AM
    coolkraft

who cares

#5   2013/05/21 08:12AM
    hotspice58

Please let them be done...

Quote Calypso: Sad to say, I'm not sure Lauren and Carmine are done.

#6   2013/05/21 08:14AM
    trinilisa

Quote hotspice58: Please let them be done...

Quote Calypso: Sad to say, I'm not sure Lauren and Carmine are done.

Ita.
    But I think Carmine's not done with her as yet.

#7   2013/05/21 08:39AM
    Alayne

Quote trinilisa: My take on things is that Carmine will not accept that it is over. And especially since Michael tried to strangle him last week, he will become a ish disturber and make Michael think that he and Lauren are still getting it on because of the look-alike. Maybe Michael will see them kissing or something. Either that, or Carmine will wind up dead and a witness will say that they saw Lauren do something, when in fact, it's the look-alike...jmho

Those seem like the most plausible scenario's to me, too. I tend to lean towards Carmine setting it up for Michael to "catch" him with "Lauren." Most likely at the worst possible time. Probably when Michael has finally had enough time to digest the betrayal and is starting to trust Lauren again....BAM....Carmine makes this move to stop them from reconciling.

#8   2013/05/21 08:41AM
    Alayne

Quote trinilisa: My take on things is that Carmine will not accept that it is over. And especially since Michael tried to strangle him last week, he will become a ish disturber and make Michael think that he and Lauren are still getting it on because of the look-alike. Maybe Michael will see them kissing or something. Either that, or Carmine will wind up dead and a witness will say that they saw Lauren do something, when in fact, it's the look-alike...jmho

Those seem like the most plausible scenario's to me, too. I tend to lean towards Carmine setting it up for Michael to "catch" him with "Lauren." Most likely at the worst possible time. Probably when Michael has finally had enough time to digest the betrayal and is starting to trust Lauren again....BAM....Carmine makes this move to stop them from reconciling.

Oops. Sorry for the double post.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 08:43AM
    #9   2013/05/21 08:50AM
    Lady Strawberry

So Lauren would have to try to prove that she wasn't the person Michael saw. So Carmine would be dumb enough to think that Lauren would not know that he purposely set her up. That's supposed to make Lauren go running back to him.

#10   2013/05/21 09:27AM
    trinilisa

Quote Alayne:

I wonder what he'll do? Will he set it up so that he "catches" them? Or will he record something?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list