List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's OFFICIAL: I'm done watching the show!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's OFFICIAL: I'm done watching the show!

Started by C_Gurl_4lyfe at 2013/05/20 04:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 09:49PM, Views: 4510, Replies: 68
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/05/21 08:43PM
    Re: It's OFFICIAL: I'm done watching the show!
    Sunnyflower

Quote Shicky:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote BabyVelvet: Some people say they'll stop watching the show once MS leaves, but I doubt more than about 10 people will actually stop. She's choosing to leave, it's not like she got fired. I don't see what the big deal is. It takes more than one actress to make or break a soap... jmho.

I know more than that who have already stopped watching. At this point, the show is so terrible that it only takes one actor leaving.

Suck it up.

I doubt 15-20 people will make that much of a difference...

Nice try, but I will pass on the bait today. I would be really careful, because karma can be really nasty.

#52   2013/05/21 08:44PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote jmw545: I agree!! hate how they are pushing Chelsea and Avery in an bumping Sharon and Phyllis out

They are both being bumped out. If your fave isn't Avery, Chelsea or Dylan, I would be worried.

#53   2013/05/21 08:45PM
    Shicky

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Shicky:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote BabyVelvet: Some people say they'll stop watching the show once MS leaves, but I doubt more than about 10 people will actually stop. She's choosing to leave, it's not like she got fired. I don't see what the big deal is. It takes more than one actress to make or break a soap... jmho.

I know more than that who have already stopped watching. At this point, the show is so terrible that it only takes one actor leaving.

Suck it up.

Nice try, but I will pass on the bait today. I would be really careful, because karma can be really nasty.

So you're saying you personally know more than 20 people who have stopped watching? Ok? Oh well, I guess people are going to have to just "suck it up" like you said.

Karma certainly can be nasty

#54   2013/05/21 08:51PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Shicky:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Shicky:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Suck it up.

So you're saying you personally know more than 20 people who have stopped watching? Ok? Oh well, I guess people are going to have to just "suck it up" like you said.

What is your motivation for being in this thread? People are upset on the direction this show is taking and it seems like you are here to laugh or mock people?

I don't get that.

I personally know a lot of people and, yes, more than that who were on their last thread with this abomination. It doesn't take much to make people quit at that point. And I would think if you cared about the show, you would care about losing viewers, seeing as the new regime can barely stay on par with MAB in her darkest days.

But whatever right? Doesn't matter. You are happy and happy to come here and rub it in. So enjoy that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 08:52PM
    #55   2013/05/21 08:57PM
    Shicky

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Shicky:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Shicky:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Suck it up.

What is your motivation for being in this thread? People are upset on the direction this show is taking and it seems like you are here to laugh or mock people?

I don't get that.

I personally know a lot of people and, yes, more than that who were on their last thread with this abomination. It doesn't take much to make people quit at that point. And I would think if you cared about the show, you would care about losing viewers, seeing as the new regime can barely stay on par with MAB in her darkest days.

But whatever right? Doesn't matter. You are happy and happy to come here and rub it in. So enjoy that.

Motivation? The desire to talk Y&R. You know, the show that doesn't revolve around ONE person? It will survive losing one character. If you or any of these so called people you've mentioned TRULY cared about the show, you wouldn't tune out because one person leaves.

Rubbing it in? Laughing? Your imagination is running wild. If I wanted to rub in the fact MS was gone, I'd have done it by now. And believe me, my posts in this thread are far from gloating.

#56   2013/05/21 09:00PM
    Shicky

And btw, if anyone actually follows week to week ratings, you'd know that the ratings since JG took over are UP from MAB's awful tenure.

#57   2013/05/21 09:03PM
    SadieLadie

Chelsea, Dylan and Avery ARE my favorites right now. Not everybody hates them. I think they are all three terrific. But anybody is replaceable... even Phyllis.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 09:04PM
    #58   2013/05/21 09:07PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Shicky: And btw, if anyone actually follows week to week ratings, you'd know that the ratings since JG took over are UP from MAB's awful tenure.

I do follow them week to week and I know they aren't. Had a 40th anniversary boost and at best, they can keep par.

But laugh away, that viewers don't want to watch, because it suits you and your agenda. No water off my back because I am actually relieved my hold on this show, which I don't even like and haven't for a long time, is realized.

#59   2013/05/21 09:08PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Shicky:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Shicky:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Shicky:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Suck it up.

I don't get that.

Motivation? The desire to talk Y&R. You know, the show that doesn't revolve around ONE person? It will survive losing one character. If you or any of these so called people you've mentioned TRULY cared about the show, you wouldn't tune out because one person leaves.

Rubbing it in? Laughing? Your imagination is running wild. If I wanted to rub in the fact MS was gone, I'd have done it by now. And believe me, my posts in this thread are far from gloating.

Actually, I don't care about the show anymore... LMAO. hence I am tuning out. Already barley cared. Now I don't at all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 09:11PM
    #60   2013/05/21 09:10PM
    Sunnyflower

I will continue to watch the ratings etc - I enjoy that. It is funny to me to watch this new regime flounder, so I will enjoy that more now.

Oh and to keep up on the other firings that will happen.

But the show itself? Pass. I haven't been bothered to watch daily in months and months now.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list