List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's OFFICIAL: I'm done watching the show!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's OFFICIAL: I'm done watching the show!

Started by C_Gurl_4lyfe at 2013/05/20 04:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 09:49PM, Views: 4409, Replies: 68
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/20 09:57PM
    Re: It's OFFICIAL: I'm done watching the show!
    redfan

It's not just Phyllis they disrespect Jeanne cooper in flimsy tribute and Jill and Murphy bunch of vets are never on newbies storylines are boring this is like last years of all my children which was great then slowly went jumped the shark young and restless the shark smells cancelled soap blood

#22   2013/05/20 09:59PM
    pgl35

Quote Squish:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote BabyVelvet: Some viewers may leave, and some who've already left, because they hate Phyllis, may return.

I don't think too many peeps leave for the hate of one character.

and if they did, they'll stay gone if it's hate of the character recasting won't matter.

Exactly. Something tells me it's more the hate of MS , than the character itself.

#23   2013/05/20 10:00PM
    pgl35

Quote BabyVelvet:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote BabyVelvet: Some viewers may leave, and some who've already left, because they hate Phyllis, may return.

I do. I've read lots of posts from people who were disgusted with Phyllis being in everybody's business. They'll be welcomed back with open arms.

yeah , whatever.

#24   2013/05/20 10:05PM
    redfan

Duh nobody leaves watching a soap opera because of Phyllis the shows writing stinks stories unresolved bad recasts vets on backburner boring storylines young and restless has jumped the shark no 50 anniversary they will be talk shows or games shows its just too expensive gh will have a year or two left then just yandr bb that's it 2

#25   2013/05/20 10:06PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote redfan: It's not just Phyllis they disrespect Jeanne cooper in flimsy tribute and Jill and Murphy bunch of vets are never on newbies storylines are boring this is like last years of all my children which was great then slowly went jumped the shark young and restless the shark smells cancelled soap blood
    They didn't show the Jeanne Cooper TRIBUTE yet. She was very well-loved, and it takes a little while to put these things together. I believe it will be on May 27th... that is what has been widely advertised.

#26   2013/05/20 10:09PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Squish:
    Quote pgl35:

and if they did, they'll stay gone if it's hate of the character recasting won't matter.

Exactly. Something tells me it's more the hate of MS , than the character itself.

If we are to believe that some want to quit watching because MS is leaving, it is just as believable that some have left because they're unhappy with her character and the over the top way she's portrayed.

#27   2013/05/20 10:11PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote pgl35:
    Quote BabyVelvet:
    Quote pgl35:

I do. I've read lots of posts from people who were disgusted with Phyllis being in everybody's business. They'll be welcomed back with open arms.

yeah , whatever.

Young and Restless has been #1 for decades, and it will continue to be, regardless of whether any actor or actress is no longer a member of the cast.

#28   2013/05/20 10:12PM
    pgl35

Quote BabyVelvet:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Squish:
    Quote pgl35:

If we are to believe that some want to quit watching because MS is leaving, it is just as believable that some have left because they're unhappy with her character and the over the top way she's portrayed.

MS has barely been on for a couple of months and the show is losing viewers every week so that shot your theory all to he!!. Don't you think the ratings would have improved by now if that was the case?

#29   2013/05/20 10:13PM
    pgl35

Quote redfan: Duh nobody leaves watching a soap opera because of Phyllis the shows writing stinks stories unresolved bad recasts vets on backburner boring storylines young and restless has jumped the shark no 50 anniversary they will be talk shows or games shows its just too expensive gh will have a year or two left then just yandr bb that's it 2

Exactly.

#30   2013/05/20 10:17PM
    redfan

No! Duh storylines are weak unresolved and bad recasts Abby Kyle Carmine Lauren affair horrible writing fens being evil bullying s/l never resolveing it bad newbies boring actors storylines Gus Tyler Leslie snore alert show is boring half the time recasting Phyllis with someone else bad move

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list