List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's OFFICIAL: I'm done watching the show!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's OFFICIAL: I'm done watching the show!

Started by C_Gurl_4lyfe at 2013/05/20 04:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 09:49PM, Views: 4486, Replies: 68
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/20 05:44PM
    Re: It's OFFICIAL: I'm done watching the show!
    Charlie h

As much as I moan and groan about the cast and sls, i will continue to watch it.y and r is and always has been a big part of my weekday routine. It is an addiction and we will survive, ms in the cast or not.good luck to her in whatever she does......

#12   2013/05/20 05:48PM
    pgl35

I am with C Gurl and Chrisamelia , I'm done when MS goes. This is the straw that broke the camels back. CBS are idiots to let this happen.

#13   2013/05/20 05:48PM
    BabyVelvet

Some viewers may leave, and some who've already left, because they hate Phyllis, may return.

#14   2013/05/20 05:49PM
    pgl35

Quote BabyVelvet: Some viewers may leave, and some who've already left, because they hate Phyllis, may return.

I don't think too many peeps leave for the hate of one character.

#15   2013/05/20 05:51PM
    Squish

Quote pgl35:
    Quote BabyVelvet: Some viewers may leave, and some who've already left, because they hate Phyllis, may return.

and if they did, they'll stay gone if it's hate of the character recasting won't matter.

#16   2013/05/20 09:07PM
    Laloni

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Don't get me wrong, I LOVE MS, but she's not the end be all end. While I enjoy her acting, I also enjoyed the other ladies in the past. She'll be missed, but to say that no one can take her role is a stretch.

No one can play Phyllis like MS, she has a very different personality that no one can match so yes it is a stretch a big stretch, she will be missed and the show is losing its appeal to a lot of people, start counting the people who say they are going to stop watching because the S/L are to long and boring, if things don't change, Y&R will be cancelled.

#17   2013/05/20 09:18PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote pgl35:

I do. I've read lots of posts from people who were disgusted with Phyllis being in everybody's business. They'll be welcomed back with open arms.

#18   2013/05/20 09:19PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote Squish:
    Quote pgl35:

and if they did, they'll stay gone if it's hate of the character recasting won't matter.
    No at all. If they like what a re-cast brings to the table, they'll return.

#19   2013/05/20 09:28PM
    Tharpie

I'd have to say that MS is the only one that keepd me hanging on...looks like all the predictions of a major cast turn over are coming true.

#20   2013/05/20 09:49PM
    Traveling Lady

Quote C_Gurl_4lyfe: Well, this might seem really immature of me but as of Michelle Stafford's last day, I am done watching the Y&R. I absolutely love the actress! Not that she was the sole reason why I even tuned in everyday but her exit is the last straw. There's not ONE s/l on this show that makes me even want to watch it, but now that she's leaving there is absolutely no reason for me to tune in. I'm sick of whomever is running things over there at Y&R. They are putting all the newbies on the screen and destroying the "older" ones.

I had not seen your post but ITA with you! I've felt this coming on for a while now.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list