List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's OFFICIAL: I'm done watching the show!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's OFFICIAL: I'm done watching the show!

Started by C_Gurl_4lyfe at 2013/05/20 04:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 09:49PM, Views: 4493, Replies: 68
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/20 04:06PM
    It's OFFICIAL: I'm done watching the show!
    C_Gurl_4lyfe

Well, this might seem really immature of me but as of Michelle Stafford's last day, I am done watching the Y&R. I absolutely love the actress! Not that she was the sole reason why I even tuned in everyday but her exit is the last straw. There's not ONE s/l on this show that makes me even want to watch it, but now that she's leaving there is absolutely no reason for me to tune in. I'm sick of whomever is running things over there at Y&R. They are putting all the newbies on the screen and destroying the "older" ones.

#2   2013/05/20 04:18PM
    Re: It's OFFICIAL: I'm done watching the show!
    laurie6

I don,t think that makes you immature everyone has there favs and reasons for watching, I agree with you the show is boring and not really worth watching anymore.

#3   2013/05/20 04:24PM
    Fire_Phy

Phyllis was not the show, it was JC Nd EB that made it what it is today. Those two is why I watch. I will keep watching until it stops coming on for it is good show. I think these new writers has done awesome for this show.

#4   2013/05/20 04:44PM
    chrisamelia

I am done watching also if she goes! Phyllis is the only reason I am still hanging on! The Phyllis haters may be dancing in the streets now but they better hope Sharon is not next.If TPTB are stupid enough to let her go then you better believe they would do the same with Sharon.

#5   2013/05/20 04:52PM
    JRTA

I can understand how someones who's main interest in the show was Phyllis/MS would lose interest. Personally there is no one character that keeps me watching. I watch for all my old favourites, and even a few newbies. As long as they are there, I'll watch.

#6   2013/05/20 04:58PM
    Grendel

Quote chrisamelia: I am done watching also if she goes! Phyllis is the only reason I am still hanging on! The Phyllis haters may be dancing in the streets now but they better hope Sharon is not next.If TPTB are stupid enough to let her go then you better believe they would do the same with Sharon.

That is exactly what I am thinking. Look at the way Sharon is being written? They are bringing in younger women to pair with Adam and Nick, so what will happen to Sharon in the future?

#7   2013/05/20 05:06PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Sharon make the show for me... I will mis JC but she was getting old and I knew she wasnt going to be here forever...

Never cared for Victor... I will miss MS. But if SC leaves thakii n im gone as well

#8   2013/05/20 05:11PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE MS, but she's not the end be all end. While I enjoy her acting, I also enjoyed the other ladies in the past. She'll be missed, but to say that no one can take her role is a stretch.

#9   2013/05/20 05:33PM
    Joy T

I love MS and missed her when she left before. The Sandra gal was ok but I never got excited about seeing her. I place MS right up there with all the VETS. IMO, no other actor/actresses can fill in fir Victor, Nicki, Adam, Nick, Sharon, Jack, Jill, Tracy, Ashley, Billy and Victoria. These chracters are the glue that holds this soap together.

I realize that CBS powers to be has told this Jill to bring in youthful chracters hoping to bring in younger viewers. Its not working as teens could care less. Retirees are of a new age and they are way too busy to watch.

The majority of people who are still watching are those whose Mother's, aunts and grandmother's watched and we have continued that tradition. We have the advantage of DVR and soap channel at night.

I will keep watching just like I did with ATWT, GL and AMC until the curtain falls. It's sad to think that this will probably be our last soap.

#10   2013/05/20 05:43PM
    ladycam

For me would be done with the show permanently if MM(Adam) was recast. Unfortunately only watch for him. Didn't like the first Adam. Now am disappointed with the writing for him. So haven't being watching the last couple days.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list