List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michael, Give Your Marriage a Fighting Chance!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael, Give Your Marriage a Fighting Chance!

Started by Devil_in Disguise. at 2013/05/20 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 04:44PM, Views: 674, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/20 02:59PM
    Michael, Give Your Marriage a Fighting Chance!
    Devil_in Dis...

After all that family has been through, Michael is not very realistic in his hopes that everything will magically go back the way it was. He needs to stop thinking about his own ego, and just be happy they are back together and both willing to give it another shot. He's expecting all the bad feelings to go away in five minutes? They've got a long way to go, and it seems he doesn't want to wait. Too bad.

#2   2013/05/20 03:09PM
    Re: Michael, Give Your Marriage a Fighting Chance!
    ladycam

Carmine laugh at Micheal and taunt him about sleeping with his wife. While his wife would flinch at his touch.I Know it was shame on Lauren's part but that story was horrible.That's almost unforgivable and will take good writing to correct. That's the tricky part will they be able to write a believable story and reunite them If that's the plan from the love story written by this regime so far they maybe doomed.

#3   2013/05/20 03:09PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Michael run with your sanity... Lauren was laid up with Carmine more times than you can count. She is a tramp and she wrecked her home... Michael can do better.

#4   2013/05/20 03:32PM
    HOT PINK

I have to respectfully disagree. I don't think Lauren deserves another chance with Michael. She slept with Carmine repeatedly and shunned Michael when he tried his best to mend their marriage. Michael and Lauren were great together once a upon a time. But, she destroyed everything when she began her sleazy affair with Carmine. I, for one, will be sorely disappointed if Michael takes Lauren back.

#5   2013/05/20 03:52PM
    Alayne

When, where, and how in the world did he ever act like everything would be fixed in five minutes???????? He's been trying for months to fix the marriage, it's his wife that kept all this going for so long. Forget about his own ego? Really? His wife sexing up a man half his age is somehow not supposed to affect his ego? Mmmmm k. He should just simply forget about all those months of her lying to his face and sneaking around behind his back because she got caught and is NOW sorry? Maybe now she can understand how if feels to have your spouse act like they are disgusted when you touch them cause she sure didn't care when she did it to him. Geez. Sure, just let your wife run around for months and welcome her back with open arms...no consequences...no hurt feelings....nothing. I don't know who does that.

#6   2013/05/20 03:55PM
    Castro

Michael...please leave Lauren! Divorce her and take HALF of her money Then go sweep Avery off her feet and have another child, a girl this time

**I forgot...

Lauren and Jill can be single sisters out prowling for men and fall for the same guy CAT FIGHT

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 03:56PM
    #7   2013/05/20 03:59PM
    Lady Strawberry

I think Michael wants to fight for his marriage. I think the reality of the images not going away is very realistic. Michael loves Lauren to the core, he is not just going to throw his marriage away. I agree about the writers. This storyline can be powerful if they write it correctly. We as viewers would get to see a marriage being reconstucted after an affair. That has not been done before. We just see couples break up, move on with other people, or get back together after a time apart. We have never been on the journey of seeing a marriage rebuild. That will truly manke the better storyline in my opinion. I actally think that the writers made this affair so nasty for a reason. I read an interview with Marco Dapper (Carmine) in which he said the marriage would come back together and be stronger than ever because of the affair. After I read that interview, that is when I began to think that maybe the affair was not going to destroy the marriage. I would love to see Michael and Lauren stand together against Carmine. Let him see that Michael knows all of the nastiness but he still loves his wife and they can make it.

#8   2013/05/20 04:01PM
    Layngel

I'm not sure. Lauren was so cold to him, and then when he finds out she is all lovey dovey. I would respect her wanting another chance more if she had been that way before being found out.

#9   2013/05/20 04:24PM
    Lady Strawberry

I struggle with this storyline because I feel like it was presented in such a nasty way. OK work with me. Lauren planned and went on a sex trip the night Michael moved out. She spent at least 2 days doing nothing but having sex. Then she came back telling Carmine it is over. Is it just me, or do you feel like the writers just changed courses after the sex trip and we are supposed to forget all that led up to it. I think we are blaming Lauren for the sudden change of heart and the sudden change of heart really came from the writers. Did this storyline change courses? I think the writers changed their minds about what they wanted to happen. Only as viewers we can't forget what we already saw.

#10   2013/05/20 04:28PM
    janetb

Quote HOT PINK: I have to respectfully disagree. I don't think Lauren deserves another chance with Michael. She slept with Carmine repeatedly and shunned Michael when he tried his best to mend their marriage. Michael and Lauren were great together once a upon a time. But, she destroyed everything when she began her sleazy affair with Carmine. I, for one, will be sorely disappointed if Michael takes Lauren back.

When Lauren finally admitted her affair she acted like saying she was sorry was enough. Michael was supposed to forgive and forget and everything would be fine again.When he wouldn't she turned it around and put the blame on him. I wouldn't be shocked to see her back in bed with Carmine. He won't leave her alone and she'll feel that it's okay because Michael won't just take her back.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list