List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: According to the latest SID and IMOW

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

According to the latest SID and IMOW

Started by rediculous at 2013/05/20 02:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/22 07:54AM, Views: 3926, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/20 02:21PM
    According to the latest SID and IMOW
    rediculous

an original cast member from one of the CBS soaps will be replaced. TPTB have big plans for this character and they are hoping to get an actor who can pull this off.....Fans will be shocked if this happens. Could this be the Phyllis character?

#2   2013/05/20 02:25PM
    Re: According to the latest SID and IMOW
    go2girl

I don't want another Phyllis. I'd rather her character just be gone b/c no one can be Phyllis except MS. Furthermore, maybe her time with her sister and having a young child has made her realize she is missing too much in REAL life. Can't blame her for that. But I just can't see replacing her.

#3   2013/05/20 02:29PM
    JRTA

The thing sticking for me saying no it's not Phyllis is the "original cast member". That term has always meant to me a cast member there since the beginning. If that's the case, I say this is about Ronn Moss being replaced on B&B.

If not, then yes, it could be Phyllis. But like I said, the "original" is what doesn't fit for me.

#4   2013/05/20 02:31PM
    sunmama

Maybe B&B is finally replacing Ronn Moss

#5   2013/05/20 02:32PM
    rediculous

Quote go2girl: I don't want another Phyllis. I'd rather her character just be gone b/c no one can be Phyllis except MS. Furthermore, maybe her time with her sister and having a young child has made her realize she is missing too much in REAL life. Can't blame her for that. But I just can't see replacing her.

Hey go2, we disagree on something, I think another actress could easily pick up this role, there are many talented people out there, no one owns a role IMO, anyone can be recast..I like MS as an actress also, but there can be another Phyllis..

#6   2013/05/20 02:32PM
    sunmama

Just saying there r no original cast members on y&r, and only KKL & EMC are left on B&B and KKL just re-signed.

#7   2013/05/20 02:34PM
    rediculous

Quote JRTA: The thing sticking for me saying no it's not Phyllis is the "original cast member". That term has always meant to me a cast member there since the beginning. If that's the case, I say this is about Ronn Moss being replaced on B&B.

If not, then yes, it could be Phyllis. But like I said, the "original" is what doesn't fit for me.

Yeah, that original is iffy, could be Ronn Moss for sure and it doesn't say, weather it is male or female...

#8   2013/05/20 02:36PM
    gardengal

Original cast member could mean the original actor of the character. There are no original cast member on Y&R. So if its not B&B, its just a poorly written tidbit for original actor. Time will tell.

#9   2013/05/20 02:46PM
    JRTA

Thinking more about this, if they meant "originated the role", then this could definitely apply to MS/Phllis. It would also apply to VR/Dru (I really think the Rose storyline has to do with Dru). It could mean ED/Ashley.

Over at B&B, HT/Taylor is leaving, it could also be her. So open to interpretation....

Since trying to think of actresses that could replace MS. My brain is too foggy for that today.

#10   2013/05/20 03:24PM
    RedTornado

This must be "Ridge", Ron Moss, from B&B.

There is no way they are recasting Phyllis.

Michelle Stafford is irreplaceable. It would be a travesty and slap in the face if JFP tried this stunt.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list