List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Casting call for a redhead...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Casting call for a redhead...

Started by rediculous at 2013/05/20 01:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/22 07:37AM, Views: 4029, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/20 01:54PM
    Casting call for a redhead...
    rediculous

that we have been reading about, referencing to Lauren...but, could that be for the Phyllis character ???

#2   2013/05/20 02:03PM
    Re: Casting call for a redhead...
    JRTA

Hmmmmmm...... interesting....

#3   2013/05/20 02:05PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Perhaps

#4   2013/05/20 02:12PM
    Layngel

Quote rediculous: that we have been reading about, referencing to Lauren...but, could that be for the Phyllis character ???

I just can't imagine anyone else as Phyllis, it would be strange to say the least.

#5   2013/05/20 02:14PM
    rediculous

Quote Layngel:
    Quote rediculous: that we have been reading about, referencing to Lauren...but, could that be for the Phyllis character ???

I just can't imagine anyone else as Phyllis, it would be strange to say the least.

but it can happen...

#6   2013/05/20 02:27PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Layngel:

but it can happen...

Not only can it happen.. it has happened before to Phyllis.. she left and someone else played her part and was just as good..

#7   2013/05/20 02:31PM
    chancegirl

I don't think she can be replaced. Not for me. MS is irreplaceable.

#8   2013/05/20 02:33PM
    Grendel

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Layngel:

but it can happen...

Not only can it happen.. it has happened before to Phyllis.. she left and someone else played her part and was just as good..

For those of us who watched GH when the soap wrecker Farren-Phelps took over, this is just the beginning. Many vets will either leave or be forced out.

#9   2013/05/20 02:35PM
    JRTA

Sandra Nelson played Phyllis from 97-98 before Phyllis' past caught up with her and she went back to NYC.

With the wealth of soap actresses available from cancelled soaps, I have no doubt they can find a very talented actress who can make the role her own. My brain just can't put names to faces right now.

#10   2013/05/20 02:35PM
    Squish

Quote chancegirl: I don't think she can be replaced. Not for me. MS is irreplaceable.

Me too Chancegirl.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list