List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Poor Fenmore

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poor Fenmore

Started by ski lady at 2013/05/20 09:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 12:49PM, Views: 396, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/05/20 09:40AM
    Poor Fenmore
    ski lady

That Summer IS her mother's daughter! Poor Fen.

I'm glad they are doing a young-set storyline for summer vacation and I'm beginning to be interested in it, too. I'm worried about poor Fen--always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

#2   2013/05/20 10:43AM
    Re: Poor Fenmore
    MommyofMaggie

I think he's a psychopath; Summer too. How could they not be; given their parents (even if Summer is Jack's, not Nick's)?

I think Fen's gonna kill Carmine out of a demented belief that he can restore his family by doing so. Imagine Lauren's "I'm a terrible mother" pity party after THAT. And Summer? Well, she's gonna push and push Kyle until she gets him and it'll turn out disastrously one way or another. Either they'll be half-siblings or she'll get pregnant or worst of all -- they'll get MARRIED. I'm hoping for ALL THREE. A Trifecta of Bad: that would be too much fun!!

#3   2013/05/20 10:48AM
    bukopandan

I feel for Fen. This is a crucial moment and he could go either way--mentally survive what's going on or cross over into psychopath territory. He's in such need of help before it's too late. He's getting some healthy input from some people, but the unhealthy are doing such a number on him.

#4   2013/05/20 11:28AM
    Layngel

I kind of feel bad for him, as this time he was set up. But then I think of all the things he did to Jamie...and I lose some of that sympathy.

Both Summer and Fen need a wake up call, and some serious guidance.

#5   2013/05/20 11:30AM
    Lanie1959

Quote bukopandan: I feel for Fen. This is a crucial moment and he could go either way--mentally survive what's going on or cross over into psychopath territory. He's in such need of help before it's too late. He's getting some healthy input from some people, but the unhealthy are doing such a number on him.

I agree... hopefully this will be a turning point for Fen

#6   2013/05/20 12:15PM
    janetb

Quote bukopandan: I feel for Fen. This is a crucial moment and he could go either way--mentally survive what's going on or cross over into psychopath territory. He's in such need of help before it's too late. He's getting some healthy input from some people, but the unhealthy are doing such a number on him.

Fen says he wants Summer like she's a possession who has no say in the matter She's made it clear that she's not interested , except to use him in her plan to bully Jamie and now to be with Kyle. He should realize she's not worth it and walk away. Carmine is telling him to go after her and that will lead to trouble for Fen, Summer and Kyle.

#7   2013/05/20 12:47PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Fen is a spoiled brat.. soooooooo he cannot understand why he cannot have Summer.. after all... why not??? he's always gotten what he wanted in the past..so why not now??

I see this ending in some sort of tragedy..

By the way, Summer is the same type..very, very spoiled brat.. who has the maturity of a 12 yr old but wants to do
    what a 30 yr old would be doing.. just like her Mother. This
    apple fell right at the bottom of the tree..

#8   2013/05/20 12:49PM
    Acterry

What's with fen give it up she ain't into you...... He was set up today was like a I Carly teenage show bow here my old show...I hope all these kids go to college....new Kyle needs a new gal, why does he ct so dumb all the time? Bring back old Kyle

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list