List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why did Nick not want to have a baby with Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why did Nick not want to have a baby with Sharon

Started by TxRangerFan at 2013/05/20 09:30AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 08:42PM, Views: 4032, Replies: 106
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/20 09:30AM
    Why did Nick not want to have a baby with Sharon
    TxRangerFan

after they got back together after the PHICK affair came out and Sharon had commited Adultery with Brad but had not told Nick, before Nick knew that Phyllis was pregnant?

Sharon begged him to knock her up and he turned her down!

#2   2013/05/20 09:39AM
    Re: Why did Nick not want to have a baby with Sharon
    go2girl

Guilt...he was responsible for her child having a tragic accident. He felt shame from Sharon.

BTW...can you explain how Nick went to a DNA lab and got tested regarding Summer's paternity without a sample from Phyllis? It seems she would know the lab if she submitted a sample for comparison...

#3   2013/05/20 09:44AM
    ski lady

I was so bummed when Cassie died that I stopped watching for awhile, but my daughter kept me informed. Nick felt guilt and despair, but he tried to escape emotionally and....enter Phyllis. She was a distraction and pretty soon she was pregnant.

#4   2013/05/20 09:46AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote go2girl: Guilt...he was responsible for her child having a tragic accident. He felt shame from Sharon.

BTW...can you explain how Nick went to a DNA lab and got tested regarding Summer's paternity without a sample from Phyllis? It seems she would know the lab if she submitted a sample for comparison...

nope, sorry! at that time, Nick and Sharon were not "grieving" at all, Sharon was out sniffing around Brad, committing adultery with Brad, begging Brad to run away with her leaving her only living child behind! and Nick and Phyllis were no longer having an affair.

since you were not watching the show at the time:

Phyllis had to sign a release with her Doctor who released the dna markers to the lab Nick used. Nick asked Phyllis the name of her Dr. to give to the lab. Phyllis did not know the name of the lab until she found the empty envelope pulled out the phone book and called the lab for the results, which they declined to give her siting HIPAA law and regulations.

#5   2013/05/20 09:48AM
    Grendel

Quote go2girl: Guilt...he was responsible for her child having a tragic accident. He felt shame from Sharon.

Oh NO, that doesn't work. If Nick felt guilty then he would have jumped at the chance to give Sharon another child. Giving Sharon another child would have been the perfect way to make up to her for taking her daughter away. There is no way around it, Nick wanted Phyllis. If Sharon ever forgives him she is out of mind! How could Nick do that to Sharon and Noah? It is disgusting!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 09:49AM
    #6   2013/05/20 09:51AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote ski lady: I was so bummed when Cassie died that I stopped watching for awhile, but my daughter kept me informed. Nick felt guilt and despair, but he tried to escape emotionally and....enter Phyllis. She was a distraction and pretty soon she was pregnant.

since you at least admit you were not watching, that is not what really happened.

the PHICK affair was from the middle of December 2005 to the first week of March 2006, after that Nick and Phyllis were no longer lovers. Even though Nick was about to leave Sharon for Phyllis, with Noah getting hurt he changed his mind and stayed in the marriage. Phyllis did not know she was pregnant until May 11th 2006, told Nick on June 30th 2006, the dna test on July 4th 2006 and Nick getting the results July 14th 2006. Nick told Phyllis he was the father on July 19th 2006 and told Phyllis "I love you and I already love OUR baby"

#7   2013/05/20 09:52AM
    rediculous

Quote ski lady: I was so bummed when Cassie died that I stopped watching for awhile, but my daughter kept me informed. Nick felt guilt and despair, but he tried to escape emotionally and....enter Phyllis. She was a distraction and pretty soon she was pregnant.

Have to give Phyllis credit here though, she knew she was nothing more to Nick then a shrink with benefits, she even said that more than once to Nick. She was never sure she had him, she spent so much of their relationship begging him and screaming what about me.. poor thing...

#8   2013/05/20 09:55AM
    Grendel

Quote rediculous:

Have to give Phyllis credit here though, she knew she was nothing more to Nick then a shrink with benefits, she even said that more than once to Nick. She was never sure she had him, she spent so much of their relationship begging him and screaming what about me.. poor thing...

I use to feel she was second choice too. But this changes everything. First Sharon is treated like dirt by Adam because of Victor and Chelsea, now she will find out how Nick destroyed their family for Phyllis. How much more can Sharon take?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 10:02AM
    #9   2013/05/20 10:08AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote Grendel:
    Quote rediculous:

I use to feel she was second choice too. But this changes everything. First Sharon is treated like dirt by Adam because of Victor and Chelsea, now she will find out how Nick destroyed their family for Phyllis. How much more can Sharon take?

don't you know it! when Sharon finds out that Nick lied about being the father, even when it comes out that he IS the father, Sharon will go down her dark hole and again and everyone needs to put up their belongings and jewelry and men!! For Nick to choose to be with Phyllis and her baby over her was bad enough 18 years ago, hell it drove Sharon to marry Jack!!, now when this comes out, she will be in a padded cell in the looney bin with Patty!

#10   2013/05/20 10:08AM
    go2girl

Quote TxRangerFan:

nope, sorry! at that time, Nick and Sharon were not "grieving" at all, Sharon was out sniffing around Brad, committing adultery with Brad, begging Brad to run away with her leaving her only living child behind! and Nick and Phyllis were no longer having an affair.

since you were not watching the show at the time:

Phyllis had to sign a release with her Doctor who released the dna markers to the lab Nick used. Nick asked Phyllis the name of her Dr. to give to the lab. Phyllis did not know the name of the lab until she found the empty envelope pulled out the phone book and called the lab for the results, which they declined to give her siting HIPAA law and regulations.

All erroneous and btw...that's not how HIPAA works.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list