List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis Was Too Hard On Fen!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis Was Too Hard On Fen!

Started by deceived at 2013/05/20 09:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 12:59PM, Views: 1119, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/20 11:35AM
    Re: Phyllis Was Too Hard On Fen!
    edaem1

Quote deceived: Phyllis is out of control... she let's Summer get away with a party, and attacks Fen, who doesn't belong to her...She needs to deal with Wild Summer... of course she called Nick...LOL

Of course she called Nick. After all, she took the time to pack her best hooker clothes while kicking Jack to the curb. And why in the world would she be mad at Summer. Mini Me just gave Mommy Dearest a reason to call Nick over for some family time. And if the occassion arises and she can get some action of the sofa...welll.......

#22   2013/05/20 11:36AM
    edaem1

Quote TxRangerFan: what do you think Nick would have done if it had been him walking in and hearing that Fen was all over Summer and she was saying NO! When things were explained, Phyllis did calm down, but as a mother, I would have reacted the same.

as for Summer getting off, are you kidding? first she is humilated by her father in front of Kyle, then she has her keys taken away; which is like death to an 18 year old. And I don't think that is the end of it, have not seen anything past that moment.

Yeah! The disciplinarian was Nick....not Phyllis. She is too busy trying to be her daughters friend.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 11:38AM
    #23   2013/05/20 11:41AM
    roseofsharon...

Fen and Summer grew up together as good friends. Summer has givin Fen mixed messages before Kyle got involved with these KIDS. Fen knew she was just using him to go to the prom but she also lied about going to the prom and made a complete fool out of Fen. I actually felt sorry for Fen. But Fen does need to know when a girl says NO they mean stop right now.
    Summer might have turned 18 but she is still in high-school and hasn't had her graduation yet. She also still lives under the roof of her parents and they are supporting her. I don't see that she could have earned any money from her supposedly job because she hasn't shown an interest there, only interest she has shown is to get laid by Kyle. Someone please tell me this isn't the way real daughters and granddaughter are acting now. If people are condoning this behavior, heaven forbid. Yes I know this is just a soap but there has to be some good examples for kids to follow. By the way I am 70 years old so my thinking might be out dated.

#24   2013/05/20 11:53AM
    frootloop

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote deceived: Phyllis is out of control... she let's Summer get away with a party, and attacks Fen, who doesn't belong to her...She needs to deal with Wild Summer... of course she called Nick...LOL

Any reason to call Nick.

It would never occur to Phyllis to handle her daughter on her own,except when she is trying to play good Mommy, she dosen't want Aunt Avery to play that role.

This is funny. She is bashed for calling Summers dad and she was also bashed for not calling him over the bullying. I guess when you hate a character so much this is what happens. A tad biased.

#25   2013/05/20 11:57AM
    Devil_in Dis...

Quote edaem1:

Of course she called Nick. After all, she took the time to pack her best hooker clothes while kicking Jack to the curb. And why in the world would she be mad at Summer. Mini Me just gave Mommy Dearest a reason to call Nick over for some family time. And if the occassion arises and she can get some action of the sofa...welll.......
    If I was having trouble with my teenager, the LAST person in the world I would call would be my ex. Good reason for him to get custody, if the mother can't handle the kid. But I guess it's too late to matter; Summer is an adult.

#26   2013/05/20 11:59AM
    Layngel

Quote Mrs.Fassbender: Um if someone told me some boy was all over my daughter, I would have done more than get in his face, everything else is irrelevant.

I agree. I know it was a set up, but Phyllis didn't know that at first. I would have ripped some boy a new one if I thought they were doing that to my daughter.

#27   2013/05/20 12:08PM
    frootloop

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Mrs.Fassbender: Um if someone told me some boy was all over my daughter, I would have done more than get in his face, everything else is irrelevant.

I agree. I know it was a set up, but Phyllis didn't know that at first. I would have ripped some boy a new one if I thought they were doing that to my daughter.

I think all good mothers would have done what Phyllis did then ask the questions.

#28   2013/05/20 12:29PM
    vikis3

Quote rediculous: Phyllis doesn't have the mental capabilities to mother a teen age daughter, she has never progressed past that age herself, she is pushing 50, going on 18, she and Summer are pretty much at the same mental stage right now..

The ole gal wants to be Summer's bestie...too funny, middle aged teenager

#29   2013/05/20 12:38PM
    bukopandan

Quote vikis3:
    Quote rediculous: Phyllis doesn't have the mental capabilities to mother a teen age daughter, she has never progressed past that age herself, she is pushing 50, going on 18, she and Summer are pretty much at the same mental stage right now..

Now, while Summer can't drive, Phyl and her dotter can go shopping together and do all sorts of fun things. Summer can even go with Phyl to pick out booze at the liquor store--Phyl's definitely one of those "If you're gonna do it, do it at home" parents. Maybe Phyl should also go get some weed while she's at it. One thing she should do is take her daughter to the doc to start getting gynecological examinations.

#30   2013/05/20 12:41PM
    vikis3

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote vikis3:

Now, while Summer can't drive, Phyl and her dotter can go shopping together and do all sorts of fun things. Summer can even go with Phyl to pick out booze at the liquor store--Phyl's definitely one of those "If you're gonna do it, do it at home" parents. Maybe Phyl should also go get some weed while she's at it. One thing she should do is take her daughter to the doc to start getting gynecological examinations.

...and they can giggle and squeal and bond

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list