List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis Was Too Hard On Fen!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis Was Too Hard On Fen!

Started by deceived at 2013/05/20 09:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 12:59PM, Views: 1181, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/20 10:47AM
    Re: Phyllis Was Too Hard On Fen!
    Mrs.Fassbender

Um if someone told me some boy was all over my daughter, I would have done more than get in his face, everything else is irrelevant.

#12   2013/05/20 10:49AM
    lovinthesoaps

I get her freaking out on Fen but her behavior after that was so childish. Heading over to Nick's to downplay what has been happening as "letting her live and make mistakes"... these "mistakes" are not small. I also found it disturbing that she giggled through their chat. She doesnt see how her daughter's is out of control and can have long term effects on others. Taking her keys and telling her NO is weak and its obvious from her phone call to Courtney she has learned nothing. Its going to be hard giving her any sympathy when Fen is pushed too far.

#13   2013/05/20 10:50AM
    bukopandan

Quote rediculous:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote rediculous: Phyllis doesn't have the mental capabilities to mother a teen age daughter, she has never progressed past that age herself, she is pushing 50, going on 18, she and Summer are pretty much at the same mental stage right now..

based on her own mothers age, 63, Phyllis is about 43. wait you are bashing MS, not Phyllis right??

Phyllis is not the character that is a mental patient, and Phyllis is doing a good job considering the circumstances. At least her daughter made it 18 without killing herself!

I only talk about Phyllis and how is it bashing to state a character's age, don't get your panties in a bunch, and let's try to stay on topic which is Phyllis, your deflections just make you look desperate..

Right on, Red.

#14   2013/05/20 11:02AM
    maja

Quote rediculous: Phyllis doesn't have the mental capabilities to mother a teen age daughter, she has never progressed past that age herself, she is pushing 50, going on 18, she and Summer are pretty much at the same mental stage right now..

ITA! Phyllis is a golden example of stunted growth. She would rather be Summer's best friend then her mother.

#15   2013/05/20 11:22AM
    Devil_in Dis...

Summer is of legal age to make her own decesions, pick her own friends, and skip 'prom' if she wants to. Her parents can try to push her around, but it's not going to do any good. She can get a job and move out. She is an adult now.

#16   2013/05/20 11:22AM
    rediculous

Quote maja:

ITA! Phyllis is a golden example of stunted growth. She would rather be Summer's best friend then her mother.

yes, I think it is obvious to most!!

#17   2013/05/20 11:23AM
    rediculous

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote TxRangerFan:

based on her own mothers age, 63, Phyllis is about 43. wait you are bashing MS, not Phyllis right??

Phyllis is not the character that is a mental patient, and Phyllis is doing a good job considering the circumstances. At least her daughter made it 18 without killing herself!

I only talk about Phyllis and how is it bashing to state a character's age, don't get your panties in a bunch, and let's try to stay on topic which is Phyllis, your deflections just make you look desperate..

Right on, Red.

#18   2013/05/20 11:25AM
    bukopandan

Quote Devil_in Disguise.: Summer is of legal age to make her own decesions, pick her own friends, and skip 'prom' if she wants to. Her parents can try to push her around, but it's not going to do any good. She can get a job and move out. She is an adult now.

She can go independent, sure. That's what I did when I was her age My parents had no claims. But Summer wants to have all the benefits of parental support and all the freedoms of someone living on her own. If she decided to move out and pay her way through college and pay for her own place, I'd say great and that she was free to make all her own decisions.

#19   2013/05/20 11:26AM
    bukopandan

Quote maja:

And Phyl's Macha Camacha act was too funny.

#20   2013/05/20 11:27AM
    Layngel

I think she is being blinded by Summer because she is grateful Summer is speaking to her again. In turn though, she isn't parenting as she should, imo.

I have no problem that she yelled at Fen, as in her eyes her daughter was in danger. She should get all the facts though, and see her daughter set the whole thing up. There needs to be more guidance.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list