List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick says to Summer today 5/20 US Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick says to Summer today 5/20 US Spoiler

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/05/20 06:30AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 10:06AM, Views: 1889, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/05/20 08:22AM
    Re: Nick says to Summer today 5/20 US Spoiler
    77RestlessFan

Quote Lanie1959: Sorry but regardless of what Nick has done, or didn't do, he still raised Summer and has a responsibility to be a good parent and like it or not he has been one to Summer,and the rest of kids, I have no problem with his parenting her. Parents make mistakes but it doesn't take away their right to discipline their children. ....

He had no right to do what he did. How can he sit in judgement on everyone else and maintain such a self righteous posture when he is guilty of something so horrible.

#22   2013/05/20 08:25AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Yale Steam: He walked out on Phyllis because she was lying and not trusting him and cheated and he has done all those things and more. And he is still lying today!!

Even if it turns out that Summer is his, Phyllis will be furious. Josh said that no matter now it turns out Phyllis will be furious and she should be! -The santimoniuos judgemental hypocrite.

His grief over Cassie does not excuse this. Josh says he hopes the audience will see that point of view. Well I would have if he hadn't been so judgemental and holier than thou.

Nicks not lying, he doesn't know if he is not Summer's father.

It was his grief that made him not say anything.

Phyllis, I'm sure wanted the baby to be Nicks. So she never questioned the finding.

Phyllis was sleeping with both her husband and her boyfriend so she is also at fault.

He is lying... he is lying by omission! If he didn't know & the results were inconclusive and corrupt, he should have told Jack and Phyllis the results. granted jack and Phyllis should followed up... but Nick waltz right up to everyone involved and told him he was the father and Jack need not take the test.... THAT IS A BOLD FACED LIE!

AMEN !!!!!!

#23   2013/05/20 08:29AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote Yale Steam: He walked out on Phyllis because she was lying and not trusting him and cheated and he has done all those things and more. And he is still lying today!!

Even if it turns out that Summer is his, Phyllis will be furious. Josh said that no matter now it turns out Phyllis will be furious and she should be! -The santimoniuos judgemental hypocrite.

His grief over Cassie does not excuse this. Josh says he hopes the audience will see that point of view. Well I would have if he hadn't been so judgemental and holier than thou.

Phyllis, I'm sure wanted the baby to be Nicks. So she never questioned the finding.

Phyllis was sleeping with both her husband and her boyfriend so she is also at fault.

You are only condoning Nick's actions because you like him and Sharon. He did lie and still is. Nothing you say will clean this up. Josh even said as much.

To the others:

I have no problem with Nick disciplining Summer. That is not the point here though. He is getting on her for lying and he has done that and more.

so are you suggesting that because a parent lied ....their children should not be told that lying is wrong?

The problem is you (the parent) loses his/her moral authority. The first thing Summer is going to say is, 'Who are you to tell me not to lie' This thing about 'Do as I say not as I do' just doesn't work. Nick is obligated as a parent to set a good example. He has not done that. He is a liar and a hypocrite. So there is no reason for Summer have confidence or give validity to anything that Nick says.

#24   2013/05/20 08:32AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Yale Steam:

You are only condoning Nick's actions because you like him and Sharon. He did lie and still is. Nothing you say will clean this up. Josh even said as much.

To the others:

I have no problem with Nick disciplining Summer. That is not the point here though. He is getting on her for lying and he has done that and more.

I do love Nick and Sharon.....

But there are more factors to this story than just blaming Nick.

Nick was wrong to say that he was the father when he really didn't know 99.9%

Nick is 100% to blame. Any way you look at it. He has ruined so many lives with the lie he told. He needs to burn in Hell for this.

#25   2013/05/20 08:34AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:

He is lying... he is lying by omission! If he didn't know & the results were inconclusive and corrupt, he should have told Jack and Phyllis the results. granted jack and Phyllis should followed up... but Nick waltz right up to everyone involved and told him he was the father and Jack need not take the test.... THAT IS A BOLD FACED LIE!

Phyllis and Jack should have ask Nick to see the results.

and they both should have done their own DNA to see who is the daddy.

I blame Phyllis for all of this anyway she was doing Someones else's husband as well as her own.

Phyllis wasn't married. Nick is the one who was married. She wasn't even seeing Jack romantically at the time this all happened. She was with Jack once during the time that Nick called things off.

#26   2013/05/20 08:38AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Blue 501: No one hates Nick for what he did more than I. The hurt he caused an already grief-stricken Sharon was inexcusable. HOWEVAH, some one has to provide some parenting to Simmer. It is obvious to me that Phyllis just wants to be the favorite parent and a gf to Simmer & this girl needs some stern but loving guidance NOW, before she wrecks her own life with plenty of collateral damage.

Noah was doing some of the same rebellious stuff when he was a teen and in love with Eden. He and Phyllis walked in on Noah and Eden having sex on the sofa in the tack house.

#27   2013/05/20 09:04AM
    Lanie1959

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Yale Steam:

To the others:

so are you suggesting that because a parent lied ....their children should not be told that lying is wrong?

The problem is you (the parent) loses his/her moral authority. The first thing Summer is going to say is, 'Who are you to tell me not to lie' This thing about 'Do as I say not as I do' just doesn't work. Nick is obligated as a parent to set a good example. He has not done that. He is a liar and a hypocrite. So there is no reason for Summer have confidence or give validity to anything that Nick says.

as a parent myself I can tell you it's the parents responsibility to keep your kids from making the same mistakes as you made when you were young, doesn't matter what Summer throws at him as parents you suck it up and take and still lay down the law, Summer may or may not take issue with Nick but she is his daughter in every way that counts and she loves him and that is what will hold them together.If you go by the your logic i guess if a person smoked pot when they are young they have no right to tell their kids not to smoke it. parents aren't perfect they make mistakes but they have to still try to make sure their kids grow up with some values ...that's true of any parent

#28   2013/05/20 09:41AM
    daisy1984

That is, if he lets anyone know. The prior paternity test was inconclusive. It does not rule out Nick being Summer's father. If a new paternity test reveals that Nick is, in fact, Summer's father, would he necessarily tell anyone anything?
    It is hypocrital of Nick to have kept this secret, when he acts so self-righteous about other people not being entirely honest. But, if Nick is proved to be the father, why would he necessarily tell anyone about his prior deception?
    I think that Nick will be the father, and they are just introducing all this melodrama. Somehow, I don't think, with the anniversary of Cassie's death looming, that they would have Nick find out that Summer isn't his daughter--causing him to lose another daughter.

#29   2013/05/20 09:58AM
    Ruthie614

I've never thought Nick is Summer's father. And I don't think she should be.

#30   2013/05/20 10:06AM
    Lanie1959

Quote Yale Steam: Nick: Give me your car keys.

Summer: Mom!

Nick: You lied to her, you lied to me, give your car keys now!

My comments:

Nick is just digging a bigger whole for himself when this paternity stuff comes out and it does not matter how it turns out. Everybody will be furious! He is and always has been such a hypocrite.

Yes, Summer lied. Well Nick has lied to her, her mother, Jack, the rest of his family for over 18 years

so what is he suppose to ignore the fact that Summer threw a party where alcohol was being consumed my minors on the eve of her sister's death who dies in a alcohol related accident?

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list