List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick says to Summer today 5/20 US Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick says to Summer today 5/20 US Spoiler

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/05/20 06:30AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 10:06AM, Views: 1921, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/20 07:39AM
    Re: Nick says to Summer today 5/20 US Spoiler
    Lanie1959

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Yale Steam: He walked out on Phyllis because she was lying and not trusting him and cheated and he has done all those things and more. And he is still lying today!!

Even if it turns out that Summer is his, Phyllis will be furious. Josh said that no matter now it turns out Phyllis will be furious and she should be! -The santimoniuos judgemental hypocrite.

His grief over Cassie does not excuse this. Josh says he hopes the audience will see that point of view. Well I would have if he hadn't been so judgemental and holier than thou.

Nicks not lying, he doesn't know if he is not Summer's father.

It was his grief that made him not say anything.

Phyllis, I'm sure wanted the baby to be Nicks. So she never questioned the finding.

Phyllis was sleeping with both her husband and her boyfriend so she is also at fault.

You are only condoning Nick's actions because you like him and Sharon. He did lie and still is. Nothing you say will clean this up. Josh even said as much.

To the others:

I have no problem with Nick disciplining Summer. That is not the point here though. He is getting on her for lying and he has done that and more.

so are you suggesting that because a parent lied ....their children should not be told that lying is wrong?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 07:40AM
    #12   2013/05/20 07:49AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote Yale Steam: He walked out on Phyllis because she was lying and not trusting him and cheated and he has done all those things and more. And he is still lying today!!

Even if it turns out that Summer is his, Phyllis will be furious. Josh said that no matter now it turns out Phyllis will be furious and she should be! -The santimoniuos judgemental hypocrite.

His grief over Cassie does not excuse this. Josh says he hopes the audience will see that point of view. Well I would have if he hadn't been so judgemental and holier than thou.

Phyllis, I'm sure wanted the baby to be Nicks. So she never questioned the finding.

Phyllis was sleeping with both her husband and her boyfriend so she is also at fault.

You are only condoning Nick's actions because you like him and Sharon. He did lie and still is. Nothing you say will clean this up. Josh even said as much.

To the others:

I have no problem with Nick disciplining Summer. That is not the point here though. He is getting on her for lying and he has done that and more.

I do love Nick and Sharon.....

But there are more factors to this story than just blaming Nick.

Nick was wrong to say that he was the father when he really didn't know 99.9%

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 07:51AM
    #13   2013/05/20 07:58AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:

He is lying... he is lying by omission! If he didn't know & the results were inconclusive and corrupt, he should have told Jack and Phyllis the results. granted jack and Phyllis should followed up... but Nick waltz right up to everyone involved and told him he was the father and Jack need not take the test.... THAT IS A BOLD FACED LIE!

Phyllis and Jack should have ask Nick to see the results.

and they both should have done their own DNA to see who is the daddy.

I blame Phyllis for all of this anyway she was doing Someones else's husband as well as her own.

#14   2013/05/20 07:58AM
    lovinthesoaps

Nick is a hypocrite but what is happening with Summer NEEDS to be addressed.

#15   2013/05/20 08:02AM
    Blue 501

No one hates Nick for what he did more than I. The hurt he caused an already grief-stricken Sharon was inexcusable. HOWEVAH, some one has to provide some parenting to Simmer. It is obvious to me that Phyllis just wants to be the favorite parent and a gf to Simmer & this girl needs some stern but loving guidance NOW, before she wrecks her own life with plenty of collateral damage.

#16   2013/05/20 08:07AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I wasn't watching back than but did Phyllis or Jack take there own test?

You would think that Jack would want to know if he was going to be a father again.

The test didn't say Nick wasn't father.

It seem that Phyllis and Jack did not question the finding, so......

They didn't question because Nick took the test and got the results and said that HE was the father. His exact words were, 'I'm the father, the paternity test confirmed it' No one ever entertained the thought that he was lying. But he was.

#17   2013/05/20 08:12AM
    StinkyCat

Granted Summer is wrong for the party, etc. and should be punished, grounded and car taken away. no one is disputing that. the real issue is lying.

Nick grieving and wanting Summer to replace Cassie is the absolute worse reason to say that he was the father when he didn't know. His daughter was taken from him. He has potentially taken Jack's daughter from him. Nick had the opportunity to love and raise Cassie where he has perhaps denied Jack the same right and opportunity. There is no excuse for what Nick did. You don't take someone else's daughter to replace yours. Which he did with Faith.

Yes, Phyllis and Jack should have looked at the results, but Nick said it was confirmed, so why go there.

#18   2013/05/20 08:13AM
    77RestlessFan

I can't help it but I have to keep saying, Phyllis never cheated on Nick. She only succumbed to Ronan AFTER Nick had packed his bags and left her. That is not cheating. Also Phyllis never found out that he was propositioning Avery the minute he walked out. So again, Nick is a liar and a hypocrite of the worse kind.

#19   2013/05/20 08:17AM
    Grendel

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I wasn't watching back than but did Phyllis or Jack take there own test?

You would think that Jack would want to know if he was going to be a father again.

The test didn't say Nick wasn't father.

It seem that Phyllis and Jack did not question the finding, so......

They didn't question because Nick took the test and got the results and said that HE was the father. His exact words were, 'I'm the father, the paternity test confirmed it' No one ever entertained the thought that he was lying. But he was.

I agree. Jack should have taken the test. But he was so angry that Phyllis loved Nick, that he stormed out and didn't care if he was the baby's father or not.

#20   2013/05/20 08:20AM
    77RestlessFan

Phyllis was not married to anyone when she had an affair with Nick. Jack wanted to reconcile their relationship (they had divorced years ago) but Phyllis said no and told him to move on. So Phyllis is not at fault in any way. This is all on Nick. What he has done is heinous. He lied when he told Phyllis and Sharon that the baby was his and that the test had confirmed it. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list