List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick says to Summer today 5/20 US Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick says to Summer today 5/20 US Spoiler

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/05/20 06:30AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 10:06AM, Views: 1937, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/20 06:30AM
    Nick says to Summer today 5/20 US Spoiler
    Yale Steam

Nick: Give me your car keys.

Summer: Mom!

Nick: You lied to her, you lied to me, give your car keys now!

My comments:

Nick is just digging a bigger whole for himself when this paternity stuff comes out and it does not matter how it turns out. Everybody will be furious! He is and always has been such a hypocrite.

Yes, Summer lied. Well Nick has lied to her, her mother, Jack, the rest of his family for over 18 years

#2   2013/05/20 06:33AM
    Re: Nick says to Summer today 5/20 US Spoiler
    Qu33nTeelove...

I agree... No matter what the results say.. He MAY have deprived Jack from raising his daughter. He lambasted Sharon for hanging around Adam because he kid napped...

talking about the bigger looser!

#3   2013/05/20 06:56AM
    sharon n nic...

I wasn't watching back than but did Phyllis or Jack take there own test?

You would think that Jack would want to know if he was going to be a father again.

The test didn't say Nick wasn't father.

It seem that Phyllis and Jack did not question the finding, so......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 06:57AM
    #4   2013/05/20 07:00AM
    Yale Steam

He walked out on Phyllis because she was lying and not trusting him and cheated and he has done all those things and more. And he is still lying today!!

Even if it turns out that Summer is his, Phyllis will be furious. Josh said that no matter now it turns out Phyllis will be furious and she should be! -The santimoniuos judgemental hypocrite.

His grief over Cassie does not excuse this. Josh says he hopes the audience will see that point of view. Well I would have if he hadn't been so judgemental and holier than thou.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 07:02AM
    #5   2013/05/20 07:11AM
    yandrfan99

Quote Yale Steam: Nick: Give me your car keys.

My comments:

Nick is just digging a bigger whole for himself when this paternity stuff comes out and it does not matter how it turns out. Everybody will be furious! He is and always has been such a hypocrite.

Yes, Summer lied. Well Nick has lied to her, her mother, Jack, the rest of his family for over 18 years

I agree that Nick lied and should pay for it but that does not excuse in anyway what Summer has done. She is a spoiled little rich girl who doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself and getting layed by Kyle. She uses Fen to get what she wants she lied to both of her parents and used her mother's penthouse without permission was drinking and so were her friends. No matter what Nick or Phyllis for that matter have done in their lives they should not allow Summer to get away with what she has done. This girl get off way too easy for her actions,.

#6   2013/05/20 07:11AM
    Lanie1959

Sorry but regardless of what Nick has done, or didn't do, he still raised Summer and has a responsibility to be a good parent and like it or not he has been one to Summer,and the rest of kids, I have no problem with his parenting her. Parents make mistakes but it doesn't take away their right to discipline their children. ....

#7   2013/05/20 07:13AM
    the word

Quote Yale Steam: Nick: Give me your car keys.

My comments:

OMG

#8   2013/05/20 07:13AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Yale Steam: He walked out on Phyllis because she was lying and not trusting him and cheated and he has done all those things and more. And he is still lying today!!

Even if it turns out that Summer is his, Phyllis will be furious. Josh said that no matter now it turns out Phyllis will be furious and she should be! -The santimoniuos judgemental hypocrite.

His grief over Cassie does not excuse this. Josh says he hopes the audience will see that point of view. Well I would have if he hadn't been so judgemental and holier than thou.

Nicks not lying, he doesn't know if he is not Summer's father.

It was his grief that made him not say anything.

Phyllis, I'm sure wanted the baby to be Nicks. So she never questioned the finding.

Phyllis was sleeping with both her husband and her boyfriend so she is also at fault.

#9   2013/05/20 07:30AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Yale Steam: He walked out on Phyllis because she was lying and not trusting him and cheated and he has done all those things and more. And he is still lying today!!

Phyllis, I'm sure wanted the baby to be Nicks. So she never questioned the finding.

Phyllis was sleeping with both her husband and her boyfriend so she is also at fault.

He is lying... he is lying by omission! If he didn't know & the results were inconclusive and corrupt, he should have told Jack and Phyllis the results. granted jack and Phyllis should followed up... but Nick waltz right up to everyone involved and told him he was the father and Jack need not take the test.... THAT IS A BOLD FACED LIE!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 07:31AM
    #10   2013/05/20 07:32AM
    Yale Steam

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

You are only condoning Nick's actions because you like him and Sharon. He did lie and still is. Nothing you say will clean this up. Josh even said as much.

To the others:

I have no problem with Nick disciplining Summer. That is not the point here though. He is getting on her for lying and he has done that and more.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 07:35AM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list