List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why is the Board so Dead?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why is the Board so Dead?

Started by lesepps at 2013/05/19 12:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 10:41AM, Views: 2147, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/19 02:26PM
    Re: Why is the Board so Dead?
    Lanie1959

sick of the Summer drama already............boring

I don't where everybody else is but I've spent most of the past few days outside

#12   2013/05/19 02:34PM
    BabyVelvet

It's Sunday, the show isn't on, and it's usually slow.
    True, the only thing that's exciting now, is waiting for the True Reveal... and since Nick has to re-test everyone, it's gonna take some time. People are being jerked around and frankly, losing interest. JMHO.

#13   2013/05/19 02:39PM
    lesepps

Quote BabyVelvet: It's Sunday, the show isn't on, and it's usually slow.
    True, the only thing that's exciting now, is waiting for the True Reveal... and since Nick has to re-test everyone, it's gonna take some time. People are being jerked around and frankly, losing interest. JMHO.

Is 18 year old Summer that important to the show? She better be because Jack Abbot sure isn't. The new writers barely give him 5 lines of dialog a week.

#14   2013/05/19 02:58PM
    chancegirl

Quote lesepps:

Is 18 year old Summer that important to the show? She better be because Jack Abbot sure isn't. The new writers barely give him 5 lines of dialog a week.

OMG......I think these writers are obsessed with Jack. I think next to Avery he has had more sl and epi appearances since the new team took over than anyone else. I am not thrilled about it but they love him.

#15   2013/05/19 03:07PM
    thorabirch

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote lesepps:

OMG......I think these writers are obsessed with Jack. I think next to Avery he has had more sl and epi appearances since the new team took over than anyone else. I am not thrilled about it but they love him.

Obsessed? What is Jack's story line again? Other than begging Phyllis to be with him, what does he do? He goes from being drug addict to being in love with a woman who doesn't want him? That's some love.

#16   2013/05/19 03:18PM
    Rilynne

Quote lesepps: Is Summer's paternity the only thing we have to talk about?

I was just thinking the same thing. I frequent this board and the B&B and just thought why are these boards so dead this evening. Maybe some areas have beautiful spring weather to enjoy. It is cool and raining in my area so not too nice to be outside.

#17   2013/05/19 03:21PM
    No T No Shade

Lately, every other thread is about Summer's paternity. There are only so many comments that can be made about it. I'm already anxious for the storyline to be over and it's hardly begun.

#18   2013/05/19 03:29PM
    deceived

Right... we waited all week long to see some lame letter...tell us already.. GEEZ

#19   2013/05/19 03:41PM
    thorabirch

Quote deceived:

Right... we waited all week long to see some lame letter...tell us already.. GEEZ

If Y&R is putting that much weight on the paternity of an 18 year old, then you may as well turn out the light now, because it is over.

#20   2013/05/19 03:53PM
    deceived

Quote thorabirch:
    Quote deceived:

If Y&R is putting that much weight on the paternity of an 18 year old, then you may as well turn out the light now, because it is over.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list