List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why is the Board so Dead?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why is the Board so Dead?

Started by lesepps at 2013/05/19 12:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 10:41AM, Views: 2176, Replies: 48
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/19 12:09PM
    Why is the Board so Dead?
    lesepps

Is Summer's paternity the only thing we have to talk about?

#2   2013/05/19 12:10PM
    Re: Why is the Board so Dead?
    frootloop

I think it is because the show is so boring right now. There is no must see tv. There is no couple that I really like. There is no story I really like. I find the show so disappointing.

#3   2013/05/19 12:13PM
    lesepps

I got bored with the non stop obsession over Summer. But now that the writers are setting things right, the board has died. Too bad.

#4   2013/05/19 12:19PM
    frootloop

This board does seem to obsess on certain characters. The show is just so boring.

#5   2013/05/19 12:20PM
    PhyScott

Quote lesepps: Is Summer's paternity the only thing we have to talk about?

Is it any wonder? We're being kept in a state of animated suspension. We're frustrated and disillusioned with the Y&R Damocles Sword hanging over us! We're held hostage, trapped by inertia. TPTB threw us a lifeline, a bone, ostensibly Summer's paternity, and we're hanging on for dear life! It will probably turnout to be much ado about nothing. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

#6   2013/05/19 12:25PM
    thorabirch

Quote PhyScott:
    Quote lesepps: Is Summer's paternity the only thing we have to talk about?

Is it any wonder? We're being kept in a state of animated suspension. We're frustrated and disillusioned with the Y&R Damocles Sword hanging over us! We're held hostage, trapped by inertia. TPTB threw us a lifeline, a bone, ostensibly Summer's paternity, and we're hanging on for dear life! It will probably turnout to be much ado about nothing. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

I never thought there was anything to see there. But it was hyped up and up and up and up and now we are beginning to see it was much ado about nothing. The whole thing was so ridiculous.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/19 12:27PM
    #7   2013/05/19 01:16PM
    Charlie h

The show has played out these sls way too long. Too much hype with who is summers dad, Chelseas lies with her pregnancy and Lauren hanging onto Carmine way too long. We ff most of the show and our legend mrs c is gone. There is nothing to look forward to , we are bored and the ff button is about to break!!!!

#8   2013/05/19 01:26PM
    LucyT

Spring is lovely and summer is nearly here and I am enjoying it.

I also can't stand Chelsea,Navery,either of the recasts,and am missing the vets.I gave up years ago even carring who summers real dad is.I always assumed she was Jack's but now I am pretty sure she will be Nick's.

#9   2013/05/19 01:35PM
    deceived

My reasons;
    * Newbies - Tyler, Avery, Chelsea, Leslie, they drive me absolutely CRAZY!!! I FF more than I watch lately...
    I am excited that finally we find out about Jack/Summer paternity... but I don't hold out much hope for that...
    The wishy-washy with Chelsea, Victor and Adam and Sharon.
    The only one having fun on Y&R is when Lily lights up like a nuclear plant whenever Tyler comes on the scene, and that makes me steam since she has a hot husband and twins...
    The medical stories that crash and burn. ETCETC

#10   2013/05/19 01:39PM
    thorabirch

Quote deceived: My reasons;
    * Newbies - Tyler, Avery, Chelsea, Leslie, they drive me absolutely CRAZY!!! I FF more than I watch lately...
    I am excited that finally we find out about Jack/Summer paternity... but I don't hold out much hope for that...
    The wishy-washy with Chelsea, Victor and Adam and Sharon.
    The only one having fun on Y&R is when Lily lights up like a nuclear plant whenever Tyler comes on the scene, and that makes me steam since she has a hot husband and twins...
    The medical stories that crash and burn. ETCETC

I am not happy with all the newbies. But I understand that unless Y&R starts attracting more young viewers very soon, this show will be gone in a few years. I expect Victor and Jack to take a back seat now, they have too.

The writers have to look at the big picture. Not just a week or a month but 6 months and a year from now. Jack IMO isn't no longer an important character at Y&R. Sorry he just isn't.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list