List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Are Nick and Summer Kyle's Brother and Sister?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Are Nick and Summer Kyle's Brother and Sister?

Started by Pravda at 2013/05/18 07:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 10:41AM, Views: 2075, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/05/18 07:33AM
    Are Nick and Summer Kyle's Brother and Sister?
    Pravda

The reason I think the first paternity test was inconclusive was because Jack and Nick are father and son. Nick has to be Jack's child too. Way back when; I recall Nikki juggling Jack and Victor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 07:35AM
    #2   2013/05/18 12:15PM
    Re: Are Nick and Summer Kyle's Brother and Sister?
    Cass Eno

Well that would certainly put a kink in things.

#3   2013/05/18 12:15PM
    Cass Eno

Well that would certainly put a kink in things.

#4   2013/05/18 02:59PM
    Devil_in Dis...

Quote Pravda: The reason I think the first paternity test was inconclusive was because Jack and Nick are father and son. Nick has to be Jack's child too. Way back when; I recall Nikki juggling Jack and Victor.

Hmmm. So Summer would be her father's sister, which would make her her own aunt, and she would also be Jack's granddaughter? Oh forget it. It makes my head spin to think about it.

#5   2013/05/19 08:40PM
    sudbubble

Quote Pravda: The reason I think the first paternity test was inconclusive was because Jack and Nick are father and son. Nick has to be Jack's child too. Way back when; I recall Nikki juggling Jack and Victor.

THIS WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE!!!

#6   2013/05/19 08:50PM
    zuzu61

Quote Devil_in Disguise.:

Hmmm. So Summer would be her father's sister, which would make her her own aunt, and she would also be Jack's granddaughter? Oh forget it. It makes my head spin to think about it.

hahahaha

What if Nick and Summer are Jack's children and Kyle is Victor's?? Explain that change, Devil in Dis.. LOL

#7   2013/05/20 10:41AM
    Lanie1959

oh my I never even thought about that...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list