List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shut Up, Tracey!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shut Up, Tracey!

Started by CdnMama at 2013/05/17 10:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 05:18PM, Views: 400, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/05/17 10:13PM
    Shut Up, Tracey!
    CdnMama

I am really annoyed with Tracey, never cared for her character. But now she's a real pest. I really really like Phyllis with Jack. They have always been one of the best couples. Now here comes Tracey running her mouth and ruining things for Jack and "Red".

Tracey and Jack are adults. She acts like she's jealous of Phyllis or something. She is meddling and interferring and it is really annoying. Now she's run Phyllis out of the house! Why? Because it's HER house Tracey acts like she should still be living there, like she doesn't have a home of her own. How annoying. She wants it to be like when they were kids? WTH is wrong with this woman. Does she really think driving the woman Jack loves away is going to help him in his recovery? Wow, she's got to be one of the most annoying characters ever. She needs to go, real soon.

#2   2013/05/21 01:46PM
    Re: Shut Up, Tracey!
    fairland

tracy is so much of herded child that does not know how to listen to jack to where it come to phyllis and the way phyllis used to act in the past is nit the past. What I do not get why tracy would think phyllis not changed one bit. this does sound like Avery inso many ways. that tracy could be related to Avery but, not. jack can not stand the way tracy is acting right in front of jack. jack i can feel your pain already. I am truly a jack fan now and forever more. I have said this one too many times in a row. tracy I am not loving very much for the way tracy is behaving.

#3   2013/05/21 02:18PM
    JRTA

Tracey is only calling it like it is. Anyone that knows Jack and Phyllis history can see that. And anyone that knows Jack and Tracy's, knows that Jack would have no issue inserting himself if he thought Tracy (or Ashley for that matter) was hooking up with the wrong guy.

And Tracy isn't ruining anything. We can leave that to Phyllis to do all on her own. She and Jack don't have a hope in hell of having a relationship with her still pining over her ex who has NO INTEREST in her and has moved on.

#4   2013/05/21 02:52PM
    LucySnowe

Yes, I flove Jack. But I think Traci has many valid points. Phyllis is ridiculous in her Nick obsession and has played Jack enough times. Plus, Jack is vulnerable. Most recovery programs recommend no new major relationships for at least one year. I love that Jack's sisters are finally looking out for him. It's overdue.

#5   2013/05/21 02:55PM
    Grendel

Quote JRTA: Tracey is only calling it like it is. Anyone that knows Jack and Phyllis history can see that. And anyone that knows Jack and Tracy's, knows that Jack would have no issue inserting himself if he thought Tracy (or Ashley for that matter) was hooking up with the wrong guy.

And Tracy isn't ruining anything. We can leave that to Phyllis to do all on her own. She and Jack don't have a hope in hell of having a relationship with her still pining over her ex who has NO INTEREST in her and has moved on.

Phyllis will be gone, so Tracy can relax. Jack will be all alone pretty soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 02:56PM
    #6   2013/05/21 03:14PM
    JRTA

Quote Grendel:
    Quote JRTA: Tracey is only calling it like it is. Anyone that knows Jack and Phyllis history can see that. And anyone that knows Jack and Tracy's, knows that Jack would have no issue inserting himself if he thought Tracy (or Ashley for that matter) was hooking up with the wrong guy.

Phyllis will be gone, so Tracy can relax. Jack will be all alone pretty soon.

At this point speculation only. There is no word from CBS on plans for the Phyllis character. Only thing we know is MS chose to leave. A recast is still not out of the question.

#7   2013/05/21 03:23PM
    Devil_in Dis...

Quote CdnMama: I am really annoyed with Tracey, never cared for her character. But now she's a real pest. I really really like Phyllis with Jack. They have always been one of the best couples. Now here comes Tracey running her mouth and ruining things for Jack and "Red".

Tracey and Jack are adults. She acts like she's jealous of Phyllis or something. She is meddling and interferring and it is really annoying. Now she's run Phyllis out of the house! Why? Because it's HER house Tracey acts like she should still be living there, like she doesn't have a home of her own. How annoying. She wants it to be like when they were kids? WTH is wrong with this woman. Does she really think driving the woman Jack loves away is going to help him in his recovery? Wow, she's got to be one of the most annoying characters ever. She needs to go, real soon.

I have always thought all of the Abbott girls should mind their own business. If Jack is happy, leave him alone. So if he gets his heart broken, it won't be the first time. What is he, twelve? Tracey should go home, and worry about her book sales, instead of bugging her adult, middle-age brother.

#8   2013/05/21 03:42PM
    janetb

Tracey has made her point and it's time for her to go.I haven't seen her visit Billy and his family yet.Everything she said to Jack was true but he didn't want to hear it.He's in love with Phyllis and convinced that it will work out this time.Jack is so quick to fall in love ,move in together and get married.He did it with Nikki and now with Phyllis. He interfered with Ashley, discouraging her from being with Victor and Tucker.She didn't listen to him either.

#9   2013/05/21 05:18PM
    Grendel

Quote janetb:

Tracey has made her point and it's time for her to go.I haven't seen her visit Billy and his family yet.Everything she said to Jack was true but he didn't want to hear it.He's in love with Phyllis and convinced that it will work out this time.Jack is so quick to fall in love ,move in together and get married.He did it with Nikki and now with Phyllis. He interfered with Ashley, discouraging her from being with Victor and Tucker.She didn't listen to him either.

Doesn't she have a husband in NY?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list