List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So glad JM confirmed all the anvils AND that

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So glad JM confirmed all the anvils AND that

Started by go2girl at 2013/05/17 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 09:55AM, Views: 5633, Replies: 102
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/17 02:40PM
    So glad JM confirmed all the anvils AND that
    go2girl

he lied about the paternity to replace the daughter he & Sharon lost. He loved Cassie so much that he put up with years of Phyl's antics and using Summer to hang on to him. That shows some serious grief right there.

And JM delivered beautifully on that grief on today's episode.

Thanks writers!!!

And thanks to the poster that posted this: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Young-Restless-Joshua-1065790.aspx

#2   2013/05/17 02:44PM
    Re: So glad JM confirmed all the anvils AND that
    FL senior fan

So now he's doing a RETEST because it really wasn't resolved...I believe referred to as tainted or inconclusive?

They might just leave Nick as the Father; just to throw us all off since we've been assuming she could be Jacks; and we've been lead that way by writers.

I say he was so desperate in love or heat with Phyllis that he did not tell the truth. He WANTED HER and the child would seal the deal.

#3   2013/05/17 02:57PM
    Cass Eno

Please someone explain the "anvils" to me. I've seen it here before and don't get it.

#4   2013/05/17 04:52PM
    go2girl

Quote FL senior fan: So now he's doing a RETEST because it really wasn't resolved...I believe referred to as tainted or inconclusive?

They might just leave Nick as the Father; just to throw us all off since we've been assuming she could be Jacks; and we've been lead that way by writers.

I say he was so desperate in love or heat with Phyllis that he did not tell the truth. He WANTED HER and the child would seal the deal.

But that isn't accurate...read the article and watch it play out. Plus, he didn't need a child to have Phyllis she was at his beck & call from her first mistress days with him. Sure they could leave Summer as Nick's child. But the truth would be so much more exciting to play out on the show!

#5   2013/05/17 04:52PM
    go2girl

Quote Cass Eno: Please someone explain the "anvils" to me. I've seen it here before and don't get it.

Anvils=hints

#6   2013/05/17 04:53PM
    Cass Eno

Oh. Ok thanks

#7   2013/05/17 07:39PM
    go2girl

Quote Cass Eno: Oh. Ok thanks

An example would be when Kyle denied having feelings for Summer cause he "sees her as a sis" or the fact that Jack delivered Summer when he was in the running for being her father (yet never took the test).

#8   2013/05/18 10:19AM
    mswadel

^^^ I just don't see it that way. Of course I am not a Shick nor Sharon fan but have read all postings I could and see this as done for 2 reasons - Nick wanted a replacement child and he wanted Phyllis. It doesn't matter how many 'anvils' some see, I see Nick as Summer's father and Summer and Kyle as a couple.

#9   2013/05/18 10:26AM
    BabyVelvet

People can ignore the anvils if they choose... though they do make a huge thud when they fall.

#10   2013/05/18 10:31AM
    BabyVelvet

Quote Cass Eno: Please someone explain the "anvils" to me. I've seen it here before and don't get it.
    It's a widely used reference to the Roadrunner cartoons, where a large anvil is dropped on Wile E. Coyote's head every time.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list