List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Started by shanakane at 2013/05/17 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 03:57PM, Views: 10314, Replies: 94
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #81   2013/05/18 10:42AM
    Re: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!
    Tambam

Quote go2girl:
    Quote frootloop:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Tambam: I feel that Nick will be the father. But being the complete idiot he is
    He'll leave his little box of tricks laying around with all the twenty years of lies for whoever to find.... and that will be the story...trust me i was raked over the coals by so many with my opinion on the h&r.... but i wa right. I know Nick is the dad

I know Nick is not the dad.

How do you know? Have you seen a legit spoiler?

I watch the show and use my brain.

How nice to basically be called stupid. And just for my opinion. I never directed it at anyone in particular. I don't know why people have to get so mean when someone just writes their opinion .

#82   2013/05/18 10:57AM
    SadieLadie

Nick Daddy...Jack Daddy. I don't care. It doesn't change the facts. Nick lied and deceived everyone for his own gain; not even considering what this would do to Summer. He's no better than Adam; which also makes him a hypocrite for calling Adam a baby-napper. Nick kidnapped Summer for 18 years with that lie; regardless of who the Daddy is.

#83   2013/05/18 11:23AM
    bukopandan

michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/yrs-joshua-morrow-on-if-summer-is-really-nicks-or-j... />

Well, at this link where he talks about losing his memory, that could come into play to help give him an excuse (at first) for what he did. It may be an old interview, but it's something to consider!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 11:25AM
    #84   2013/05/18 11:33AM
    LucySnowe

Quote Tambam:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote frootloop:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Tambam: I feel that Nick will be the father. But being the complete idiot he is
    He'll leave his little box of tricks laying around with all the twenty years of lies for whoever to find.... and that will be the story...trust me i was raked over the coals by so many with my opinion on the h&r.... but i wa right. I know Nick is the dad

How nice to basically be called stupid. And just for my opinion. I never directed it at anyone in particular. I don't know why people have to get so mean when someone just writes their opinion .

Wow. No one called you stupid at all! How did you interpret that? My reading from Go2Girl's post is that there have been many many anvils, which have been documented all over this board for months.

#85   2013/05/18 11:44AM
    Tambam

Quote LucySnowe:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote frootloop:
    Quote go2girl:

Wow. No one called you stupid at all! How did you interpret that? My reading from Go2Girl's post is that there have been many many anvils, which have been documented all over this board for months.

When someone insinuates that they know something in opposition to me because they use their brain it telling me that I don't use my brain.

#86   2013/05/18 12:05PM
    go2girl

Quote dazzleme: I see a lot of people having faith in these writers, thinking back to the time when Sharon was pregnant with Faith, I kept saying that there is no way Nick could be the daddy because it would make the story boring and there would be no wow factor, but guess what? Nick was the father!! She should have been Billy's (and it could come out that she is in the future), my point is, these writers as well as the former writers just don't have what it takes to write good drama! Nick will be her dad, no question in my mind....how many times do we have to go down this road? They are writing it to rile fans, and you would think that some would realize that before jumping on the band wagon, how many times does it take before you realize you are getting played again? I call it blind faith and some should know better!

OF COURSE the writers are yanking everyone around but it's been fun. Even if it turns out uneventful (i.e. paternity test says Nick is father)...at least we had a little fun. Who knows maybe they won't miss this golden opportunity.

#87   2013/05/18 12:09PM
    go2girl

Quote Tambam:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote frootloop:
    Quote go2girl:

OOPS...wasn't implying you were stupid. Certainly didn't mean for you to take it that way...

#88   2013/05/21 10:05AM
    bucksmom

Quote shanakane: Michael Logan: How bad will this get? The truth's gotta come out, right?

Josh Morrow: Finally the guilt is too much and Nick, unbeknownst to anyone, does another paternity test using hair from Summer's hairbrush, and that comes back 99.9 percent conclusive.

I'm amazed that this 'secret' is such a surprise to anyone! I knew what they were doing when the paternity scene between Jack & Nick first took place. When Nick said, 'don't bother' to Jack wanting to check Summer's paternity...I knew because he didn't show Jack the paternity results. I just didn't know how long the writers would drag this out. Now that they can break up a potential hot romance with Kyle and Summer, it's the perfect time to pull this little jewel out. What I didn't know was Nick's motivation.....

#89   2013/05/21 10:10AM
    Ggjj

I think the test isnot to see if he is summers father, but rather if kyle is his son, which is why he is so upset about them being toget, they are bro and sis.

#90   2013/05/21 10:59AM
    dramaqueen333

In paternity tests, if you are NOT the father, it is 100%. If you are judged to be the father, the number will be somewhere between 96% and 99.9%. So it looks like Nick is the father, or the writers don't have all the facts about DNA testing.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list