List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Started by shanakane at 2013/05/17 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 03:57PM, Views: 10163, Replies: 94
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #71   2013/05/18 05:45AM
    Re: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!
    Blue 501

Quote leprecaun28: Why would Nick wait until Summer was 18 to get a paternity test done? Has he had enough of the teenager's antics and wants to wipe his hands of her? I don't get this storyline.....

Maybe b/c she is openly talking about having sex with Kyle. He needs to make sure Kyle is not Simmer's half-brother. More a way to keep them apart than any spasms of conscience on Nick's part, I think.

#72   2013/05/18 06:55AM
    dazzleme

I see a lot of people having faith in these writers, thinking back to the time when Sharon was pregnant with Faith, I kept saying that there is no way Nick could be the daddy because it would make the story boring and there would be no wow factor, but guess what? Nick was the father!! She should have been Billy's (and it could come out that she is in the future), my point is, these writers as well as the former writers just don't have what it takes to write good drama! Nick will be her dad, no question in my mind....how many times do we have to go down this road? They are writing it to rile fans, and you would think that some would realize that before jumping on the band wagon, how many times does it take before you realize you are getting played again? I call it blind faith and some should know better!

#73   2013/05/18 06:58AM
    jcren

Nick would have taken this to the grave. He didn't need for Summer to be his biologically. We all know it doesn't matter to Nick. His epic love for Cassie tells us that. So everyone would have stayed blissfully unaware of this drama. But idea of Summer maybe hooking up with her BROTHER has force the issue for Nick. Now he has no choice in the matter.

#74   2013/05/18 07:28AM
    dazzleme

Quote jcren: Nick would have taken this to the grave. He didn't need for Summer to be his biologically. We all know it doesn't matter to Nick. His epic love for Cassie tells us that. So everyone would have stayed blissfully unaware of this drama. But idea of Summer maybe hooking up with her BROTHER has force the issue for Nick. Now he has no choice in the matter.

Nick will try to keep it a secret once he finds out for sure that she is his but I have a feeling that either Summer or Phyllis will find out about him doing another test and that will cause the truth to be out that he had this secret all these years and then all hell will break loose!

#75   2013/05/18 07:57AM
    TGPS

Quote Peace-out: I think the fact it is said that the results will come back with a 99.9 that means NICK is the daddy. Otherwise the new results would come back with a 0% chance. He would be ruled out. Only Nick and Summer are being tested , not Jack.

I was wondering if anyone else caught the wording as well. It would definitely be 0% if he wasn't the father since he is the only one taking the test.

#76   2013/05/18 08:21AM
    Peace-out

Quote TGPS:
    Quote Peace-out: I think the fact it is said that the results will come back with a 99.9 that means NICK is the daddy. Otherwise the new results would come back with a 0% chance. He would be ruled out. Only Nick and Summer are being tested , not Jack.

I was wondering if anyone else caught the wording as well. It would definitely be 0% if he wasn't the father since he is the only one taking the test.

That is the way I took the wording.

#77   2013/05/18 08:26AM
    TGPS

I think that we'll see that Nick still won't approve of Summer dating Kyle long after he is confirmed as her father. I disagree with the notion that a Summer and Kyle romance would be a "boring" ending to this paternity SL. IMO this romance is part of the reason for the revisited SL. TPTB knew that they would never be able to tell a good love story for the young Newman heiress and Abbott heir if some folks continued on insisting that they are siblings. The constant incest talk is proof enough that they wouldn't have accepted Nick as father even after they hit the sheets. Doing the test again and showing the results to be 99.9% conclusive was the only way to end the nonsense. Though I suspect that someone will hold on to that .1% for dear life .

Summer brings enough drama for the both of them, just look at what's happening now. I also have a feeling that Jack won't be tolerating Nick's attitude towards his son too much longer especially if he finds out that he kept quiet about the first test. Also can see Summer 's friend Courtney may cause the young love birds some trouble down the line too. There will be PLENTY of drama to go around with these two.

Makes more sense to keep Summer as a Newman anyway because she has more front burner SL potential than Noah does. Can't remember him ever being featured the way Summer is and certainly not given this much of a POV. TPTB will get the chance to give Jack his daughter when they revisit little Faith's paternity down the line

#78   2013/05/18 08:48AM
    LucySnowe

Quote Peace-out:
    Quote TGPS:

That is the way I took the wording.

He was simply making the point the result was conclusive. If he said it was 0% he would have given the story away. He can't do that.

#79   2013/05/18 08:51AM
    valleycliffe

well, jg did say he wanted to build up the abbott's again...

#80   2013/05/18 08:57AM
    BabyVelvet

Quote dazzleme: I see a lot of people having faith in these writers, thinking back to the time when Sharon was pregnant with Faith, I kept saying that there is no way Nick could be the daddy because it would make the story boring and there would be no wow factor, but guess what? Nick was the father!! She should have been Billy's (and it could come out that she is in the future), my point is, these writers as well as the former writers just don't have what it takes to write good drama! Nick will be her dad, no question in my mind....how many times do we have to go down this road? They are writing it to rile fans, and you would think that some would realize that before jumping on the band wagon, how many times does it take before you realize you are getting played again? I call it blind faith and some should know better!
    If the show stinks so bad, why have they been number 1 all these years?
    Cassie predicted that her parents would have a little girl one day, and so they did. That's GREAT storytelling, just like having Nick lie about Summer's paternity all these years.
    As far as getting "played", yeah, it has happened too many times for my liking, but I always have the option to tune out.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list