List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Started by shanakane at 2013/05/17 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 03:57PM, Views: 9976, Replies: 94
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #61   2013/05/17 07:28PM
    Re: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!
    Stemp

If Nick has indeed lied for 18 years I thk this is a way they will even the playing field between he and Adam. Sharon will realize Nick is just as flawed as his brother and Adam will gain some respect for telling the truth way bk when in a much shorter time span than Nick. Nick losing Cassie doesn't really justify his actions although we can understand his sorrow, Sharon had the same, and lost Cassie and a whole lot more, and look how she's been villified. So, if they go the route of Nick being guilty, it just makes other characters look a little bit better too imo.

#62   2013/05/17 07:43PM
    go2girl

Quote frootloop:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Tambam: I feel that Nick will be the father. But being the complete idiot he is
    He'll leave his little box of tricks laying around with all the twenty years of lies for whoever to find.... and that will be the story...trust me i was raked over the coals by so many with my opinion on the h&r.... but i wa right. I know Nick is the dad

I know Nick is not the dad.

How do you know? Have you seen a legit spoiler?

I watch the show and use my brain.

#63   2013/05/17 07:45PM
    LucySnowe

Quote go2girl:
    Quote frootloop:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Tambam: I feel that Nick will be the father. But being the complete idiot he is
    He'll leave his little box of tricks laying around with all the twenty years of lies for whoever to find.... and that will be the story...trust me i was raked over the coals by so many with my opinion on the h&r.... but i wa right. I know Nick is the dad

#64   2013/05/17 08:23PM
    go2girl

Quote LucySnowe:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote frootloop:
    Quote go2girl:

#65   2013/05/17 10:20PM
    CdnMama

Quote shanakane:
    Quote Squish: And there's the proof of the rewrite, the sex of Summer wasn't found out until later after Nick had already claimed the baby as his own.

Cassie told Nick on her death bed that he would get another little girl.

Josh Morrow confirms that Nick viewed Summer as his replacement daughter as prophesized by Cassie herself.

When Cassie said that, she really meant Faith. Summer has got to be Jack's. Always thought so and now, finally it's being addressed. Great storyline for all,

#66   2013/05/17 10:27PM
    BabyVelvet

JM knows the deal. He let that cat outta the bag more than once.

#67   2013/05/18 02:39AM
    Peace-out

I think the fact it is said that the results will come back with a 99.9 that means NICK is the daddy. Otherwise the new results would come back with a 0% chance. He would be ruled out. Only Nick and Summer are being tested , not Jack.

#68   2013/05/18 02:53AM
    rediculous

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote leprecaun28: Why would Nick wait until Summer was 18 to get a paternity test done? Has he had enough of the teenager's antics and wants to wipe his hands of her? I don't get this storyline.....

Ummm...no. He's doing this now because she is interested in Kyle and there is a possibility that they could be half siblings. Nick will always feel like Summer's father regardless of the results of this new test.

Well if Kyle and Summer fall in love, that is where the drama will come from if they are siblings. That is what will change. The fact that Kyle is starting to reciprocate is what leads me to believe they will confirm Jack as the father.

I seem to be agreeing with so many of your posts lately chancegirl, this is another one that makes perfect sense!1

Great minds think alike!

For sure!!!

#69   2013/05/18 04:10AM
    deceived

Quote Jackie10: It will probably turn out like the 20 year old hit and run with Phyllis a bunch of wasted time with a guilty Phyllis let off the hook end of story. This will be a big hyped up story line with Nick being the father story line closed and a bunch of wasted time.

Yes Jackie, so many S/Ls now that bombed... so I don't hold out much hope for this one either...

#70   2013/05/18 05:42AM
    Blue 501

Quote Jackie10: It will probably turn out like the 20 year old hit and run with Phyllis a bunch of wasted time with a guilty Phyllis let off the hook end of story. This will be a big hyped up story line with Nick being the father story line closed and a bunch of wasted time.

You are so right, Jackie. Sometimes I really think they start stories, then chicken out when they encounter the wrath of fans & end them in some lame fashion

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list