List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Started by shanakane at 2013/05/17 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 03:57PM, Views: 10148, Replies: 94
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #51   2013/05/17 04:33PM
    Re: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!
    go2girl

Quote Jackie10: I like most believed Summer was Jacks when he delivered her in the elevator. But it wasnt something that I felt the need to know at the time because I liked Phyllis and Nick together. And I so wanted Sharon to be with Brad. And now that Nick lied to every one for 18 years he is worse than Adam. And it doesnt matter if he is or isnt Summers dad. He said he was when there was a 50% chance he wasnt and he knew Sharon gave him to Phyllis because he said he was the baby daddy. So he put Sharon and Noah through hell for a lie. He could have taken the test again and ended the lies back then but would not man up and do it. There is no excuse good enough for what he did.

His excuse is grief. Good enough or not...that's it. I could understand why no one (viewers and characters alike) would not forgive him save one person: Sharon. The reason she may be forgiving is b/c she went through the same grief Nick was feeling. Only she could understand it. But who knows...

#52   2013/05/17 04:37PM
    go2girl

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Yale Steam: You all swore out that this letter would with a doubt reveal Jack to be the father. Well, you were wrong!

Moving on...

There is another way someone could find out Nick's secret. Someone is going to come across that old letter and the new results and realize Nick has been lying for over 18 years whether he is Summer's biological father or not.

Who is everybody that said this? The big reveal proves that Nick isn't the father b/c the test was inconclusive & Nick lied over his grief for Cassie...we all saw this coming. Also, so what that someone finds Nick's letter and he lied? It changes nothing if he remains Summer's father. That he lied???...sure but he's done that for YEARS with his cheating ways. Not very eventful.

There is always that stuffy, condescending direct reference to an "all" or "some" that just makes me roll my eyes. G2G, don't even bother!

I don't get it...what we said would happen actually happened. The letter was revealed and it shows that Nick ISN'T the father, thus the need for another paternity test. I'm tickled pink! We just need the writers to go ahead and jump that cliff, take the dive, or as Nike says: Just Do It!

#53   2013/05/17 04:39PM
    Cass Eno

Note to writers....get on with it!!!!!

#54   2013/05/17 04:40PM
    go2girl

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote leprecaun28: Why would Nick wait until Summer was 18 to get a paternity test done? Has he had enough of the teenager's antics and wants to wipe his hands of her? I don't get this storyline.....

Ummm...no. He's doing this now because she is interested in Kyle and there is a possibility that they could be half siblings. Nick will always feel like Summer's father regardless of the results of this new test.

Well if Kyle and Summer fall in love, that is where the drama will come from if they are siblings. That is what will change. The fact that Kyle is starting to reciprocate is what leads me to believe they will confirm Jack as the father.

BINGO! That's right! The writers have us talking & debating about it. And it's fun!

#55   2013/05/17 04:50PM
    Piperay

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: that Nick is the father! at least I hope that is how it will read!

Oh geeesh that would be so boring *YAWN*. This is a soap, DRAMA is what soaps are about. PLEASE make Jack the father otherwise same old snooze.

#56   2013/05/17 05:12PM
    Piperay

[quote]Quote go2girl: [quote]Quote
    A Summer/Kyle romance is boring...it's a story but it's boring. A paternity change would make the lie even bigger b/c the consequences of the lie changes many things for many characters. The writers are at a fork in the road and the question is which one will they take: 1) Boring status quo or 2) a show stopping scenario. Seems like a no brainer.[/quote]

EXACTLY right! I will sooooooo disappointed if this is nothing but a lead up to a Summer/Kyle romance, so boring. *YAWN* I hope the writers are smart enough and talented enough to see that and do the no brainer but seeing what they have done so far ... I've got my doubts.

#57   2013/05/17 05:41PM
    Cabo

Quote rediculous: If the tests come back 99.9% conclusive that Nick is her father, then no one need ever know that the first test was inconclusive, no one need ever know that Nick had to get this second test done..

HELLO !!
    That's what I'm sayin.......he is scott-free !!!
    The Good Son

#58   2013/05/17 05:43PM
    Cabo

Quote LucySnowe:
    Quote rediculous: If the tests come back 99.9% conclusive that Nick is her father, then no one need ever know that the first test was inconclusive, no one need ever know that Nick had to get this second test done..

Bingo. The story ends. No fallout. So this was all for nothing??? I don't think sooooo

Yeah, they got us all worked up !!!!

#59   2013/05/17 05:44PM
    chancegirl

Quote rediculous:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote leprecaun28: Why would Nick wait until Summer was 18 to get a paternity test done? Has he had enough of the teenager's antics and wants to wipe his hands of her? I don't get this storyline.....

Ummm...no. He's doing this now because she is interested in Kyle and there is a possibility that they could be half siblings. Nick will always feel like Summer's father regardless of the results of this new test.

Well if Kyle and Summer fall in love, that is where the drama will come from if they are siblings. That is what will change. The fact that Kyle is starting to reciprocate is what leads me to believe they will confirm Jack as the father.

I seem to be agreeing with so many of your posts lately chancegirl, this is another one that makes perfect sense!1

Great minds think alike!

#60   2013/05/17 06:37PM
    frootloop

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Tambam: I feel that Nick will be the father. But being the complete idiot he is
    He'll leave his little box of tricks laying around with all the twenty years of lies for whoever to find.... and that will be the story...trust me i was raked over the coals by so many with my opinion on the h&r.... but i wa right. I know Nick is the dad

I know Nick is not the dad.

How do you know? Have you seen a legit spoiler?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list