List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Started by shanakane at 2013/05/17 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 03:57PM, Views: 10033, Replies: 94
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/17 02:18PM
    Re: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!
    Jackie10

It will probably turn out like the 20 year old hit and run with Phyllis a bunch of wasted time with a guilty Phyllis let off the hook end of story. This will be a big hyped up story line with Nick being the father story line closed and a bunch of wasted time.

#22   2013/05/17 02:23PM
    go2girl

Quote Squish:
    Quote shanakane:
    Quote Squish:
    Quote shanakane:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: that Nick is the father! at least I hope that is how it will read!

There's no drama if Nick is the father. The story would end.

If Jack is the father, all hell breaks loose!

All stories end, this is just a spring board to many more regardless the results it's just the beginning to many more if Summer's a Newman or an Abbott...Kyle and Summer are probably the real story here.

TV Guide Magazine: How bad will this get? The truth's gotta come out, right?

Morrow: Finally the guilt is too much and Nick, unbeknownst to anyone, does another paternity test using hair from Summer's hairbrush, and that comes back 99.9 percent conclusive. There's big trouble if the baby is Jack's. Obviously it would affect so many people — Summer, Kyle, Faith, Sharon. It would be very far-reaching. [Laughs] It'll probably send Nikki back to the booze but that's the way we like her — a little sauced. But no matter how it turns out, Phyllis will be furious. Hell hath no fury like the Red Tornado in an uproar. [Laughs] I think there may be carnage.

If Nick is the father, he has no reason to tell. He would continue to keep his secret. If Jack is the father, then Nick would be forced to tell.

It's obvious where this story is heading....like Josh said, CARNAGE.

There's never any secrets that don't get found out in GC...you know someone will find the results. There's just as much story in Nick staying the father as there is in it changing. The lie is the story and a springboard to the summer romance of Summer and Kyle.

A Summer/Kyle romance is boring...it's a story but it's boring. A paternity change would make the lie even bigger b/c the consequences of the lie changes many things for many characters. The writers are at a fork in the road and the question is which one will they take: 1) Boring status quo or 2) a show stopping scenario. Seems like a no brainer.

#23   2013/05/17 02:28PM
    Squish

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Squish:
    Quote shanakane:
    Quote Squish:
    Quote shanakane:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: that Nick is the father! at least I hope that is how it will read!

All stories end, this is just a spring board to many more regardless the results it's just the beginning to many more if Summer's a Newman or an Abbott...Kyle and Summer are probably the real story here.

Morrow: Finally the guilt is too much and Nick, unbeknownst to anyone, does another paternity test using hair from Summer's hairbrush, and that comes back 99.9 percent conclusive. There's big trouble if the baby is Jack's. Obviously it would affect so many people — Summer, Kyle, Faith, Sharon. It would be very far-reaching. [Laughs] It'll probably send Nikki back to the booze but that's the way we like her — a little sauced. But no matter how it turns out, Phyllis will be furious. Hell hath no fury like the Red Tornado in an uproar. [Laughs] I think there may be carnage.

If Nick is the father, he has no reason to tell. He would continue to keep his secret. If Jack is the father, then Nick would be forced to tell.

There's never any secrets that don't get found out in GC...you know someone will find the results. There's just as much story in Nick staying the father as there is in it changing. The lie is the story and a springboard to the summer romance of Summer and Kyle.

A Summer/Kyle romance is boring...it's a story but it's boring. A paternity change would make the lie even bigger b/c the consequences of the lie changes many things for many characters. The writers are at a fork in the road and the question is which one will they take: 1) Boring status quo or 2) a show stopping scenario. Seems like a no brainer.

I think another late life paternity change is boring

#24   2013/05/17 02:35PM
    leprecaun28

Quote shanakane:
    Quote Squish: And there's the proof of the rewrite, the sex of Summer wasn't found out until later after Nick had already claimed the baby as his own.

Cassie told Nick on her death bed that he would get another little girl.

Josh Morrow confirms that Nick viewed Summer as his replacement daughter as prophesized by Cassie herself.

Yeah but then Sharon got pregnant with Faith and she was the prophesized one....

#25   2013/05/17 02:36PM
    LucySnowe

Quote BabyVelvet:
    Quote Squish:
    Quote shanakane:
    Quote Squish: And there's the proof of the rewrite, the sex of Summer wasn't found out until later after Nick had already claimed the baby as his own.

Cassie told Nick on her death bed that he would get another little girl.

Josh Morrow confirms that Nick viewed Summer as his replacement daughter as prophesized by Cassie herself.

No he didn't! He said that Nick needed to replace the daughter Nick lost for Nick's own sanity
    There was no asinine prophecy talk.

I hope Jack forgives Nick, after all, he shouldn't have taken his word for it, he should have taken his own test if it was that important to him. Jack's feelings were so hurt at the time, he just didn't care enough to do it.
    The ORIGINAL Phack baby died, but I can't remember if it was a miscarriage or not. But it's all a moot point now, or will be soon, if JM knows what he's talking about.

But don't you recall, Velvet? Jack was hurt and walked out the first time (when he went with Phyllis to be tested). But he was about to go have the test done at a later point and Phyllis said that Nick got the results of his test. She told Jack there was no need for Jack to take a test.

#26   2013/05/17 02:37PM
    LucySnowe

Quote rediculous: If the tests come back 99.9% conclusive that Nick is her father, then no one need ever know that the first test was inconclusive, no one need ever know that Nick had to get this second test done..

Bingo. The story ends. No fallout. So this was all for nothing??? I don't think sooooo

#27   2013/05/17 02:37PM
    leprecaun28

Why would Nick wait until Summer was 18 to get a paternity test done? Has he had enough of the teenager's antics and wants to wipe his hands of her? I don't get this storyline.....

#28   2013/05/17 02:39PM
    LilMonkey84

Quote Squish:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Squish:
    Quote shanakane:
    Quote Squish:
    Quote shanakane:

I think another late life paternity change is boring

^ Me too! At this point Nick raised Summer and he is his father just like Neil is Lily's father. Being a father isn't always determined by biology just look at Nick Cassie.

Of course Summer will be upset if Jack ends up being her bio dad, but it won't change the fact that Nick raised her and was the one who was there for her for the last 18 years.

#29   2013/05/17 02:41PM
    LilMonkey84

Quote leprecaun28: Why would Nick wait until Summer was 18 to get a paternity test done? Has he had enough of the teenager's antics and wants to wipe his hands of her? I don't get this storyline.....

Ummm...no. He's doing this now because she is interested in Kyle and there is a possibility that they could be half siblings. Nick will always feel like Summer's father regardless of the results of this new test.

#30   2013/05/17 02:41PM
    Cass Eno

Quote leprecaun28: Why would Nick wait until Summer was 18 to get a paternity test done? Has he had enough of the teenager's antics and wants to wipe his hands of her? I don't get this storyline.....

I guess he was afraid she would sleep with her "maybe" brother.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list