List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Started by shanakane at 2013/05/17 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 03:57PM, Views: 10155, Replies: 94
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/17 01:31PM
    Re: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!
    shanakane

Quote Squish:
    Quote shanakane:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: that Nick is the father! at least I hope that is how it will read!

There's no drama if Nick is the father. The story would end.

If Jack is the father, all hell breaks loose!

All stories end, this is just a spring board to many more regardless the results it's just the beginning to many more if Summer's a Newman or an Abbott...Kyle and Summer are probably the real story here.

TV Guide Magazine: How bad will this get? The truth's gotta come out, right?

Morrow: Finally the guilt is too much and Nick, unbeknownst to anyone, does another paternity test using hair from Summer's hairbrush, and that comes back 99.9 percent conclusive. There's big trouble if the baby is Jack's. Obviously it would affect so many people — Summer, Kyle, Faith, Sharon. It would be very far-reaching. [Laughs] It'll probably send Nikki back to the booze but that's the way we like her — a little sauced. But no matter how it turns out, Phyllis will be furious. Hell hath no fury like the Red Tornado in an uproar. [Laughs] I think there may be carnage.

If Nick is the father, he has no reason to tell. He would continue to keep his secret. If Jack is the father, then Nick would be forced to tell.

It's obvious where this story is heading....like Josh said, CARNAGE.

#12   2013/05/17 01:35PM
    TGPS

99.9% huh? Well no one will be able to dispute this one that's for sure.

#13   2013/05/17 01:38PM
    Squish

Quote shanakane:
    Quote Squish: And there's the proof of the rewrite, the sex of Summer wasn't found out until later after Nick had already claimed the baby as his own.

Cassie told Nick on her death bed that he would get another little girl.

Josh Morrow confirms that Nick viewed Summer as his replacement daughter as prophesized by Cassie herself.

No he didn't! He said that Nick needed to replace the daughter Nick lost for Nick's own sanity
    There was no asinine prophecy talk.

#14   2013/05/17 01:39PM
    SMC40

Quote TGPS: 99.9% huh? Well no one will be able to dispute this one that's for sure.

It can be disputed in say, 5 yrs or so, just like Summer's paternity is in question now. She was aged from 6 to 16 in one show, remember. I for one, wish Summer would have been raised by Jack all along.

#15   2013/05/17 01:42PM
    TxRangerFan

Hell now even JM does not know the history of the show!

The sex of the baby was not detrmined until weeks after Nick said he was the father. If the baby had been a boy, it makes no sense.

I think TPTB are just giving the PHATERS what they have asked for, proof of WHO the father of Summer is, and I say it will be Nick, but that does not let Nick off the hook! Still want him to face the rath of Phyllis and Jack for lying, I could care less about how Sharon feels.

#16   2013/05/17 01:44PM
    Squish

Quote shanakane:
    Quote Squish:
    Quote shanakane:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: that Nick is the father! at least I hope that is how it will read!

All stories end, this is just a spring board to many more regardless the results it's just the beginning to many more if Summer's a Newman or an Abbott...Kyle and Summer are probably the real story here.

TV Guide Magazine: How bad will this get? The truth's gotta come out, right?

Morrow: Finally the guilt is too much and Nick, unbeknownst to anyone, does another paternity test using hair from Summer's hairbrush, and that comes back 99.9 percent conclusive. There's big trouble if the baby is Jack's. Obviously it would affect so many people — Summer, Kyle, Faith, Sharon. It would be very far-reaching. [Laughs] It'll probably send Nikki back to the booze but that's the way we like her — a little sauced. But no matter how it turns out, Phyllis will be furious. Hell hath no fury like the Red Tornado in an uproar. [Laughs] I think there may be carnage.

If Nick is the father, he has no reason to tell. He would continue to keep his secret. If Jack is the father, then Nick would be forced to tell.

It's obvious where this story is heading....like Josh said, CARNAGE.

There's never any secrets that don't get found out in GC...you know someone will find the results. There's just as much story in Nick staying the father as there is in it changing. The lie is the story and a springboard to the summer romance of Summer and Kyle.

#17   2013/05/17 01:51PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote Squish:
    Quote shanakane:
    Quote Squish: And there's the proof of the rewrite, the sex of Summer wasn't found out until later after Nick had already claimed the baby as his own.

Cassie told Nick on her death bed that he would get another little girl.

Josh Morrow confirms that Nick viewed Summer as his replacement daughter as prophesized by Cassie herself.

No he didn't! He said that Nick needed to replace the daughter Nick lost for Nick's own sanity
    There was no asinine prophecy talk.

I hope Jack forgives Nick, after all, he shouldn't have taken his word for it, he should have taken his own test if it was that important to him. Jack's feelings were so hurt at the time, he just didn't care enough to do it.
    The ORIGINAL Phack baby died, but I can't remember if it was a miscarriage or not. But it's all a moot point now, or will be soon, if JM knows what he's talking about.

#18   2013/05/17 01:55PM
    frootloop

Quote Cabo: Nick is the father..........
    The writers just teased us, and got us all worked up.
    It was still wrong of Nick, but they will never make him out
    to be as evil as his brother Adam.
    I wish they would though, Nick's goody-two-shoes gets
    on my nerves !!!

I think Nick is Summer's dad too. I think they went this route to make everyone think her paternity was going to change.

#19   2013/05/17 02:17PM
    rediculous

If the tests come back 99.9% conclusive that Nick is her father, then no one need ever know that the first test was inconclusive, no one need ever know that Nick had to get this second test done..

#20   2013/05/17 02:18PM
    go2girl

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote shanakane:

The story would end says you!! But that is not so. The issue is that Nick lied for 18 years and he been a hypocrite judging Phyllis all these when he has cheated over and over again but he cold not forgive Phyllis. And he has lied for years and all the while preaching to everyone else about being honest etc.

It's not that the story will end if another paternity test proves Nick is the father. It's just that it would be very anticlimactic. Maybe the writers could pull it off but I doubt it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list