List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!

Started by shanakane at 2013/05/17 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 03:57PM, Views: 10108, Replies: 94
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 page:
    #91   2013/05/21 11:06AM
    Re: Josh Morrow Talks Summer's Paternity!
    valleycliffe

Quote dramaqueen333: In paternity tests, if you are NOT the father, it is 100%. If you are judged to be the father, the number will be somewhere between 96% and 99.9%. So it looks like Nick is the father, or the writers don't have all the facts about DNA testing.

it also could be this was just the way jm put it into his own words..

also, he CAN'T put out the real result cause that would be giving away a spoiler for the storyline

#92   2013/05/21 11:50AM
    Pazajammy

Hi, I'm new to the board, and wanted to add my two cents.
    I really like the Kyle/Summer pairing (probably the only one) but there are so many ways this could work out. I think that everyone will think that Jack is the father after the DNA test, but what if......Summer had been brushing Faith's hair and it was her sample that Nick sent in? Or since the first test was inconclusive maybe the second test would have been also if they had tested both men, instead of just Nick. What if it turns out that Summer belongs to Jack, but Kyle doesn't. Didn't Diane steal Jack's sperm? Remember the physic lady told Kyle something about it would be a hard road with lots of obstacles to true love, or something like that. I do think a big part of the story will be all the paternity issues but I think the real story is suppose to be Kyle/Summer.

#93   2013/05/21 03:42PM
    emarch

Quote Peace-out: I think the fact it is said that the results will come back with a 99.9 that means NICK is the daddy. Otherwise the new results would come back with a 0% chance. He would be ruled out. Only Nick and Summer are being tested , not Jack.

I don't know anything about paternity test, but that 99.9% could mean that he's not the father as well as being the father. JM is messing with our heads. Hopefully we'll find out soon.

#94   2013/05/21 03:50PM
    valleycliffe

Quote Pazajammy: Hi, I'm new to the board, and wanted to add my two cents.
    I really like the Kyle/Summer pairing (probably the only one) but there are so many ways this could work out. I think that everyone will think that Jack is the father after the DNA test, but what if......Summer had been brushing Faith's hair and it was her sample that Nick sent in? Or since the first test was inconclusive maybe the second test would have been also if they had tested both men, instead of just Nick. What if it turns out that Summer belongs to Jack, but Kyle doesn't. Didn't Diane steal Jack's sperm? Remember the physic lady told Kyle something about it would be a hard road with lots of obstacles to true love, or something like that. I do think a big part of the story will be all the paternity issues but I think the real story is suppose to be Kyle/Summer.

well,i guess it would come back that nick was the daddy if it was faith's hair in the brush but i really think it was summer's and it will come back as jack is the daddy

#95   2013/05/21 03:57PM
    janetb

Quote shanakane: Michael Logan: How bad will this get? The truth's gotta come out, right?

Josh Morrow: Finally the guilt is too much and Nick, unbeknownst to anyone, does another paternity test using hair from Summer's hairbrush, and that comes back 99.9 percent conclusive.

I don't see Nick feeling guilty.He's doing the test because he can't force Summer to stay away from Kyle. He has to finally know the truth so that Summer doesn't have sex with her half brother. If he is her father then he'd have no reason to admit he lied after the first test.Of course he'll use Cassie's death as his excuse.Grief doesn't excuse claiming a child that might not be his.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list