List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: 'shocking secret'

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

'shocking secret'

Started by hubbardfan at 2013/05/17 12:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/19 05:01PM, Views: 1765, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/05/17 12:32PM
    'shocking secret'
    hubbardfan

Now according to the tv synopsis for today's epi, it said, 'A shocking secret is revealed as Michael and Carmine have a Confrontation'...soooooo what was it? All Carmine did was make a smart-@ss remark and Mike choked him (which was great)! All that hype for nothing!

#2   2013/05/17 12:34PM
    Re: 'shocking secret'
    shanakane

Quote hubbardfan: Now according to the tv synopsis for today's epi, it said, 'A shocking secret is revealed as Michael and Carmine have a Confrontation'...soooooo what was it? All Carmine did was make a smart-@ss remark and Mike choked him (which was great)! All that hype for nothing!

The shocking secret was Summer's paternity.

Nick doesn't know who her father is. The DNA test was corrupted so Summer could be Jack's daughter.

Now we know the real reason Nick was freaking about Kyle!

He think that's Summer's brother!

#3   2013/05/17 12:39PM
    edaem1

I bet Summer is Nick's sister.

#4   2013/05/17 12:47PM
    maja

Quote hubbardfan: Now according to the tv synopsis for today's epi, it said, 'A shocking secret is revealed as Michael and Carmine have a Confrontation'...soooooo what was it? All Carmine did was make a smart-@ss remark and Mike choked him (which was great)! All that hype for nothing!

I'm with you on that one...the spoilers that I read kept saying that in Michael and Carmine's confrontation he would reveal a shocking secret, and he didn't reveal a thing. I guess the reveal is Carmine is a creep, but I knew that already.

#5   2013/05/19 04:31PM
    Laloni

Quote maja:

I'm with you on that one...the spoilers that I read kept saying that in Michael and Carmine's confrontation he would reveal a shocking secret, and he didn't reveal a thing. I guess the reveal is Carmine is a creep, but I knew that already.

I agree, nothing new here, Carmine is a creep, guess the writers could not come up with anything shocking.

#6   2013/05/19 04:52PM
    zuzu61

I just went back and paused on the letter. It doesn't say who the Subject/s of the DNA test was for. I know I'm wrong but I still think Kyle could be Victor's. So Summer could still NOT date Kyle!!
    I know I know!! I'm off base!! lolol..

#7   2013/05/19 04:59PM
    zuzu61

Quote Laloni:
    Quote maja:

I agree, nothing new here, Carmine is a creep, guess the writers could not come up with anything shocking.

OHHH!!! That was a GREAT scene!! haha. I guess Sm@rt@$$ will think twice about confronting Michael again!! Just Wish Paul could have witnessed Michael in action!!
    Now Carmine is the type to confront Michael from the BACK!! You'd best travel in a team with Paul, Michael..
    That scene was priceless! haha
    Ole Carmine and his 6-pac sitting there choking while the ole man choked your young @$$ down!! .. lol

#8   2013/05/19 05:01PM
    zuzu61

With ONE hand!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list