List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Damn this show is getting good! Just watched the

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Damn this show is getting good! Just watched the

Started by go2girl at 2013/05/17 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 04:48PM, Views: 1380, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/05/17 12:25PM
    Re: Damn this show is getting good! Just watched the
    edaem1

Quote go2girl:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Fire_Phy: If it comes out Nick never lied about anything, it was Phyllis that lied. Then will all go off on Phyllis for lying to who the real father is ? there is no proof yet that Nick lied about anything.

Phyllis has been wayyyyyy to calm with the Summer and Kyle romance to have even the slightest notion that the test was corrupted.. Phyllis would never risk her kids future like that, not even for Nick Newman.

Phyllis would allow Summer to sleep with her half brother Kyle to keep any attachment to Nick. We saw how desperate she is regarding Nick in today's episode...

ITA. Phyllis is so obsessed with Nick that anything is permissible. The only other person she was this crazy about was Danny and he had to leave the country to get away from her.

#22   2013/05/17 02:37PM
    go2girl

Quote edaem1:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Fire_Phy: If it comes out Nick never lied about anything, it was Phyllis that lied. Then will all go off on Phyllis for lying to who the real father is ? there is no proof yet that Nick lied about anything.

Phyllis has been wayyyyyy to calm with the Summer and Kyle romance to have even the slightest notion that the test was corrupted.. Phyllis would never risk her kids future like that, not even for Nick Newman.

Phyllis would allow Summer to sleep with her half brother Kyle to keep any attachment to Nick. We saw how desperate she is regarding Nick in today's episode...

ITA. Phyllis is so obsessed with Nick that anything is permissible. The only other person she was this crazy about was Danny and he had to leave the country to get away from her.

BWHAHAHA...oh so true! She doesn't do "love" or "crush"...she does "OBSESSION", LOL!

#23   2013/05/17 02:54PM
    Laloni

[quote]Quote go2girl: epi today and the end with the flashbacks of Nick & Phyllis (love flashbacks) and then Nick looking at the paternity results. How many knew Nick lied and he wasn't the father?

Anyway, can't wait to see how this plays out. Bet Kyle falls for Summer and BAM, it's revealed.

The show was ok, I will grade it with a B however what happened to the big deal that was suppose to happen today? Did I miss it? I did not see one thing that made me think it was "big" Can someone answer this for me because honestly I saw nothing that was a big deal. Also, I think Nick will turn out to be the daddy of Summer.

#24   2013/05/17 03:00PM
    Laloni

Dang, I guess Phyliss is responsible for global warming too? I hate it when people try and excuse their favorites by blaming someone else. Nick is a hypocrite(family trait)[/quote]

Yes, I agree, Nick is a hypocrite but I still think he is Summer's dad. He's not sure he is but I am

#25   2013/05/17 04:48PM
    go2girl

[quote]Quote Laloni: [quote]Quote go2girl: epi today and the end with the flashbacks of Nick & Phyllis (love flashbacks) and then Nick looking at the paternity results. How many knew Nick lied and he wasn't the father?

Anyway, can't wait to see how this plays out. Bet Kyle falls for Summer and BAM, it's revealed.

The show was ok, I will grade it with a B however what happened to the big deal that was suppose to happen today? Did I miss it? I did not see one thing that made me think it was "big" Can someone answer this for me because honestly I saw nothing that was a big deal. Also, I think Nick will turn out to be the daddy of Summer.[/quote]

I'm sure Nick isn't the father of Summer although he is definitely her "daddy". Regarding the "big deal"...I think that comes from the message boards. Things are so built up and then the show must live up to the hype. The actual reveal should include more than ONE character present. Nick was alone today and his secret was let out the bag by him to the viewers. The BIG reveal will be when we all find out that Jack is the bio dad of Summer.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list