List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Summer's paternity SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Summer's paternity SPOILER

Started by Saturn12345 at 2013/05/17 08:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 01:19PM, Views: 5417, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/05/17 09:58AM
    Re: SPOILER: Summer's paternity SPOILER
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote go2girl:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote TxRangerFan: the test was corrupted at the dna lab, the results have nothing to do with Jack being Summer's father!

how do you know that?

obviously Nick doesn't know it, or he wouldn't be so concerned about Kyle and Summer hooking up..

because on today's show Nick pulls the letter out again and we see the results, the camera pans the letter

"Dear Mr. Newman, The Recent D.N.A. test you ordered was run on July 11th, unfortunately the test became corrupted and paternity could not be verified...."

Hmmm...wonder what (or WHO) corrupted it. THAT is the real question, lol!

good ????????????????. i can see thsi isn't going to end to soon. i guess they will keep us in the dark for another years

#32   2013/05/17 10:00AM
    Saturn12345

Quote Tuttifruiti: perhaps it was inconclusive because Jack is Nick's father?

That's not it at all, it means the test was corrupted and must be redone if you want to know who the daddy is.

#33   2013/05/17 10:03AM
    bukopandan

I'd love for Nick not to be the father just because I loathe what ole Phyl stands for--getting away with a life of enjoying making others miserable as you take what you want by any means necessary because you yourself are simply not enough and you haven't the decency to stop to consider why people do not want you and to change--so much and I enjoy seeing her suffer because any Phyl suffering helps in making up for her decades of being so beastly. However, I really don't care if Summer is Nick's. He has never-ever-ever-ever-ever shown love for Summer that comes anywhere close to the love he felt for Cassie--and that is enough for me.

#34   2013/05/17 10:04AM
    Saturn12345

[quote]Quote Deerwood: [quote]Quote Saturn12345: [quote]Quote Ebybrowempoly: [quote]Quote Saturn12345: [quote]Quote Barbyboo: Well she baths and dresses that should be easy. Come on the spoiled brat is jacks. Poor jack he is going to get stiffed with this spoiled kid..image dealing with her. Omg[/quote]

The hair brush that Summer used was right beside Nick, so he can use some of her hair to get tested for dna.[/quote

i will laugh if avery used that brush when she stayed over who know sharon and phyllsi coudl have used it when they were upstairs as well. then he would have to find another way to get dna[/quote]

Nick will have to get a saliva test done on Summer or make her drink something and take the glass to the lab for dna testing, if too many people used that brush.[/quote]

Did you catch the remark Phyllis made about summer's cowlick she has had since she was 3.[/quote]

I heard that about the cowlick that doesn't make any sence, you are born with that, they don't come at 3 years old.

#35   2013/05/17 11:35AM
    JUJU41

Quote chancegirl: Nick lied. But heck, Jack, Phyllis and Sharon were all fools for not demanding to see those results for themselves. With that said, the writers could have proven a point either way by proving Nick is the father or proving he is not. They did neither. Basically telling both sides of this war to stfu, that this is their show and story and they will do as they please and and brought this to front burner, sweeps status.

Frankly, I don't know how any of them know whose kid is whose, everyone has slept with everyone...one big family...notice I didn't say happy family.

#36   2013/05/17 12:02PM
    Ebybrowempoly

[quote]Quote Saturn12345: [quote]Quote Deerwood: [quote]Quote Saturn12345: [quote]Quote Ebybrowempoly: [quote]Quote Saturn12345: [quote]Quote Barbyboo: Well she baths and dresses that should be easy. Come on the spoiled brat is jacks. Poor jack he is going to get stiffed with this spoiled kid..image dealing with her. Omg[/quote]

The hair brush that Summer used was right beside Nick, so he can use some of her hair to get tested for dna.[/quote

i will laugh if avery used that brush when she stayed over who know sharon and phyllsi coudl have used it when they were upstairs as well. then he would have to find another way to get dna[/quote]

Nick will have to get a saliva test done on Summer or make her drink something and take the glass to the lab for dna testing, if too many people used that brush.[/quote]

Did you catch the remark Phyllis made about summer's cowlick she has had since she was 3.[/quote]

I heard that about the cowlick that doesn't make any sence, you are born with that, they don't come at 3 years old.[/quote]

does the cowlick mean something. i get one here and there .

#37   2013/05/17 12:04PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote rediculous:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote TxRangerFan: the test was corrupted at the dna lab, the results have nothing to do with Jack being Summer's father!

how do you know that?

obviously Nick doesn't know it, or he wouldn't be so concerned about Kyle and Summer hooking up..

because on today's show Nick pulls the letter out again and we see the results, the camera pans the letter

"Dear Mr. Newman, The Recent D.N.A. test you ordered was run on July 11th, unfortunately the test became corrupted and paternity could not be verified...."

which does not indicate that Nick is the father, could still be Jack or some dumpster guy...

not neccessarily!

it just means the lab tech corrupted his sample, we did not see all the results, if the markers are within a certin range on the majority of the matching then Nick is the father, however since all his test was not usable, it needs to be re-done.

and there was no dumpster guy, maybe in your fanfic, but on the CBS version of Y & R between mid December 2005 and the first of March 2007, Phyllis was only with Nick and the ONE time with Jack.

I don't think this s/l is over ... there was no resolution for Nick ... He still has reservations about Summer and Kyle and not because of age ... He is uneasy and needs some confirmation ... Summer is his child ... could be he is her Father and Jack is her Grandfather ... or perhaps two sperms

... is that even possible

Maybe she is half Jack's and half Nick's...

Lol! very funny!!

#38   2013/05/17 12:28PM
    vikis3

Quote rediculous:
    Quote JRTA:

Phyllis slept with Jack as well as Nick when she got pregnant. The test was corrupt, which means JACK COULD STILL BE SUMMER'S FATHER.

No conclusive results means the door is still wide open on who the daddy is. Like it or not, it is what it is. Still unanswered, and still VERY POSSIBLE, for Summer to be an Abbott.

Yup, we are right back to square one, either one could be her father, unless Phyllis was walking home home one night and passed a dumpster, then, who knows??

#39   2013/05/17 12:32PM
    edaem1

I think that Jack is Summer's father and he is Nick's father as well. That could be why the test was inconclusive. Making Nick, Kyle and Summer all siblings.

#40   2013/05/17 12:57PM
    SadieLadie

However it turns out, NICK LIED AND WAS WRONG ON so many levels. Levels! What a dog! But he'll be forgiven and move on. Nobody has to pay for their actions on this show; like Kevin getting off on grand theft and lying and letting his wife take the blame. She should dump his butt! But I digress....
    I hope Summer is Jack's, but now it could go either way. I hope Avery sees Nick for the jerk he is and gives him back to Phyllis. They deserve each other.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list