List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I hope they have a fight, and Chloe RATS her out!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope they have a fight, and Chloe RATS her out!!

Started by BabyVelvet at 2013/05/16 11:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 04:44PM, Views: 466, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/05/16 11:11PM
    I hope they have a fight, and Chloe RATS her out!!
    BabyVelvet

Wouldn't it be excellent if Chloe and Chelsea have a big blowout and Chloe spills the beans to Dylan?
    I would love that so much. Not many people know the truth, there's Anita, who isn't around, and Kevin, who doesn't care.

There are a million ways Dylan can find out that he's being used for a patsy, but Chloe is a loose cannon, and she's right there on the scene.

Please Soap Gods, let Dylan find out ASAP, it's too sad to see him taken advantage of by this vile creature.

#2   2013/05/17 01:13AM
    Re: I hope they have a fight, and Chloe RATS her out!!
    ping123

Kevin doesn't know, does he?

#3   2013/05/17 04:05AM
    Ebybrowempoly

i don't think so cause if he did he would see it as a way to make money. yes he would blackmail chelsea in a n.y second.

#4   2013/05/17 10:14AM
    Krystalball

I pick Chloe too.

#5   2013/05/17 04:36PM
    Laloni

Quote BabyVelvet: Wouldn't it be excellent if Chloe and Chelsea have a big blowout and Chloe spills the beans to Dylan?
    I would love that so much. Not many people know the truth, there's Anita, who isn't around, and Kevin, who doesn't care.

There are a million ways Dylan can find out that he's being used for a patsy, but Chloe is a loose cannon, and she's right there on the scene.

Please Soap Gods, let Dylan find out ASAP, it's too sad to see him taken advantage of by this vile creature.

I would be thrilled to see Chelsea and Chloe have a falling out and Chloea rat on her, Chelsea is to sure of herself about not getting caught in her lie and she lets Chloe control her, even with the business. Please Please Soap Gods, let Dylan find out ASAP. Don't these people know a test can be done to determine this baby's daddy, these people are suppose to be intelligent (except Chelsea)
    she's to busy being proud of herself for trapping Dylan.

#6   2013/05/17 04:44PM
    Cass Eno

Chloe is a bit of a pill. She will never keep her trap shut.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list