List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Better for Kevin. Jana or Chloe?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Better for Kevin. Jana or Chloe?

Started by Boogie Nite Owl at 2013/05/16 06:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 12:53PM, Views: 936, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/16 06:28PM
    Better for Kevin. Jana or Chloe?
    Boogie Nite Owl

Do you all like who Kevin was when he was with Jana, or who is now with Chloe? Who's better for him you think and why?

#2   2013/05/16 06:58PM
    Re: Better for Kevin. Jana or Chloe?
    NicknSharonfan

I personally liked Kevin when he was with Jana. I loved how devoted and caring he was with her, and it was really obvious how much he loved her and her him. He's just not very interesting with Chloe and I don't see the kind of love Kevin and Jana had. I wish they never wrote her out of the show.

#3   2013/05/16 08:39PM
    CGabriel510

JANA, HANDS DOWN!!!
    I CAN'T STAND Chloe, (Never liked her, NEVER will) Jana & Kevin were on the same page, & they understood one another, and ALWAYS had each other's back.....
    I can't say the same for Chloe (JMO)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/16 08:45PM
    #4   2013/05/16 08:42PM
    CGabriel510

Quote NicknSharonfan: I personally liked Kevin when he was with Jana. I loved how devoted and caring he was with her, and it was really obvious how much he loved her and her him. He's just not very interesting with Chloe and I don't see the kind of love Kevin and Jana had. I wish they never wrote her out of the show.

Thank you!! I TOTALLY AGREE!! They SHOULDN'T have let go of Jana.

#5   2013/05/16 09:29PM
    CGabriel510

Quote NicknSharonfan: I personally liked Kevin when he was with Jana. I loved how devoted and caring he was with her, and it was really obvious how much he loved her and her him. He's just not very interesting with Chloe and I don't see the kind of love Kevin and Jana had. I wish they never wrote her out of the show.

I LOVE your screen name NicknSharon
    I'm hoping (when Chelsea FINALLY CONFESSES to Adam that HE IS the father),Dylan is so angry & hurt, he leaves town, and somehow Nick & Sharon get back together to raise FAITH, (and YES I believe Nick IS FAITH'S father), Thank You!

#6   2013/05/16 10:35PM
    Cass Eno

For me.....Jana 100%.
    They were cute together. Although I'm not a Kevin fan.

#7   2013/05/17 09:24AM
    Krystalball

Jana!

#8   2013/05/17 09:58AM
    quink1234

Jana...Chloe and Kevin have nothing in common.

#9   2013/05/18 04:26PM
    candy world

Jana is and always be Kevins true soulmate. What they had was golden. She was sweet, kind and funny. I miss her character. MAB is an evil witch for destroying them and killing her off.

#10   2013/05/18 04:31PM
    Piperay

ABSOLUTELY Jana! It makes me so mad that they got rid of her, she should still be on the show. Jana was PERFECT for Kevin. Angelina was even better for Kevin than Chloe, Chloe is totally the WORST match for him!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 04:34PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list