List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor hit it dead on the nail about Chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor hit it dead on the nail about Chelsea

Started by Embrace at 2013/05/16 03:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 03:37PM, Views: 2287, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/16 03:54PM
    Victor hit it dead on the nail about Chelsea
    Embrace

Victor is not right in the least about the way he STILL tries to control his children's lives. HOWEVER, he hit it dead on the nail today when he stated that Chelsea tried to trap Billy with a child, and now she is trapping another man. He just didn't know how right he was. And yes, I am aware that he brought Chelsea into Billy's life.
    I WILL NEVER BE OK WITH CHELSEA TRAPPING MEN FOR HER OWN SELFISH INTENTIONS. This baby will be worse off with her than it could ever be with Adam, because she is a con! She has not changed and she never will!

#2   2013/05/16 04:05PM
    Re: Victor hit it dead on the nail about Chelsea
    Lanie1959

Quote Embrace: Victor is not right in the least about the way he STILL tries to control his children's lives. HOWEVER, he hit it dead on the nail today when he stated that Chelsea tried to trap Billy with a child, and now she is trapping another man. He just didn't know how right he was. And yes, I am aware that he brought Chelsea into Billy's life.
    I WILL NEVER BE OK WITH CHELSEA TRAPPING MEN FOR HER OWN SELFISH INTENTIONS. This baby will be worse off with her than it could ever be with Adam, because she is a con! She has not changed and she never will!

Nobody is asking you to be OK with what she doing but at least she hasn't caused the death of a child and stole one to replace it...just saying she might be a con but compared to what Adam has done ...she is not that bad.

#3   2013/05/16 04:10PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Embrace: Victor is not right in the least about the way he STILL tries to control his children's lives. HOWEVER, he hit it dead on the nail today when he stated that Chelsea tried to trap Billy with a child, and now she is trapping another man. He just didn't know how right he was. And yes, I am aware that he brought Chelsea into Billy's life.

Victor was just being cruel. He knows that Adam wishes Chelsea had "trapped" him with that kid, and used it to his advantage. Adam could show a spark of independence defending Chelsea thereby making it easier to cut Sharon loose. Victor played his cards masterfully.

#4   2013/05/16 04:13PM
    cdhg

I do not like some of the ways Chelsea has been written since the new writers took over. Sure, I like her not swooning after Adam, after giving him a few chances to straighten. Victor has done his share of evil, but I do not like how it will make Victor look right and Adam wrong for not trusting him. Last summer, when Victor was insulting Chelsea to Adam in front of his face and Adam told him that it would not be pretty if he hurt Chelsea was a side of Adam that I liked. Chelsea at that time was changed and even now she is not trying to cause harm to Dylan in this.

This con is really a lot different and with different motives than the Billy con.

#5   2013/05/16 04:13PM
    love come down

Funny how good ol wise Vic forgot the part about how he paid Chelsea to trap Billy Boy.

What ever Chelsea's faults, she's still an endearing character and her sins are nowhere near those of Victor's or Adam's.

#6   2013/05/16 04:16PM
    cdhg

When Adam was in the hospital and Victor asked him how things were between him and Chelsea, Adam told him the same and Victor said that was too bad. Victor has been everywhere from not wanting Chelsea brought into the family by throwing insults at her to being supportive of her being Adam's wife. There has been inconsistency in the writing there.

#7   2013/05/16 04:17PM
    ping123

Quote cdhg: When Adam was in the hospital and Victor asked him how things were between him and Chelsea, Adam told him the same and Victor said that was too bad. Victor has been everywhere from not wanting Chelsea brought into the family by throwing insults at her to being supportive of her being Adam's wife. There has been inconsistency in the writing there.

He started to like Chelsea after he saw she wasn't conning Adam.

#8   2013/05/16 04:18PM
    ping123

If it turns out to be true, Nick is an even worse con than Chelsea. I hope it scares her into changing her mind about telling.

#9   2013/05/16 04:19PM
    Embrace

Quote Lanie1959:

Nobody is asking you to be OK with what she doing but at least she hasn't caused the death of a child and stole one to replace it...just saying she might be a con but compared to what Adam has done ...she is not that bad.

Well, this isn't in any comparison to Adam or anyone else. This is about Chelsea. Chelsea is responsible for Chelsea's actions. First of all, her reasoning or EXCUSES for LYING AND DECEIVING AN INNOCENT MAN has nothing to do with what Adam did before her. That is not her founded justifications for this, so it is in no way relevant to HER ACTIONS. She is deceiving an innocent man that has been nothing but honest and friendly to her. He doesn't deserve this! It is not just Adam that she is lying to! I can't believe that people don't see her pattern here. This is what she does! She justifies everything in life by making it all about her. You can't deceive people and think that you are not wrong like the people you are always crying about that wronged you. Grow up, Chelsea. Get a backbone. Face your truth and finally think with your own head!

#10   2013/05/16 04:22PM
    ping123

Quote Embrace:
    Quote Lanie1959:

Well, this isn't in any comparison to Adam or anyone else. This is about Chelsea. Chelsea is responsible for Chelsea's actions. First of all, her reasoning or EXCUSES for LYING AND DECEIVING AN INNOCENT MAN has nothing to do with what Adam did before her. That is not her founded justifications for this, so it is in no way relevant to HER ACTIONS. She is deceiving an innocent man that has been nothing but honest and friendly to her. He doesn't deserve this! It is not just Adam that she is lying to! I can't believe that people don't see her pattern here. This is what she does! She justifies everything in life by making it all about her. You can't deceive people and think that you are not wrong like the people you are always crying about that wronged you. Grow up, Chelsea. Get a backbone. Face your truth and finally think with your own head!

Dylan can be mean when he wants to be, who knows what he'll do when he finds out.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list