List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Started by rediculous at 2013/05/16 02:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 12:46PM, Views: 3700, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/05/17 09:53AM
    Re: Phyllis--Spoiler Talk
    go2girl

Quote RayaQb:
    Quote Krystalball: Wow could there be a Nick & Phyllis reunion in the works?

God I hope not, I think Nick would get back with Sharon before Phyllis.

Jack better run for the hills

Yep. Besides, he's happy with Avery.

#42   2013/05/17 09:55AM
    frootloop

Quote Squish: I love "breathless rush" threads

Are we talking about Avery? She has this breathy way of talking that I find so annoying.

#43   2013/05/17 10:11AM
    bukopandan

Quote go2girl:
    Quote rediculous: It was obvious to me today that poor ole Phyl still has the hots for Nick, she was definitely trying to be flirty with him in today's show.. 5/16/13.. Nick was somewhat nice to her apologized for the way he has been acting, immediately after that Phyllis goes home and tells Jack they are moving too fast and she wants to go back to the penthouse, when? Jack asks, tonight, answers Phyllis, she couldn't get out of there fast enough, LOL... She would take Nick back in a heart beat, wouldn't matter that he has bedded and been engaged to her sister either..

Typical...

Exactly. And she loves all the times when Jack tells her how well he knows her and blahblahblah so she can continue to lie to herself and Jack. Phyl is so obvious and always has been. The least she could have done after Nick was to be on her own and not once again let her emotional wounds (as usual, self-inflicted)be nursed by Jack, but of course she always needs to know someone cares, as she said about Ronan.

#44   2013/05/17 10:28AM
    Lizzytish

Quote rediculous: It was obvious to me today that poor ole Phyl still has the hots for Nick, she was definitely trying to be flirty with him in today's show.. 5/16/13.. Nick was somewhat nice to her apologized for the way he has been acting, immediately after that Phyllis goes home and tells Jack they are moving too fast and she wants to go back to the penthouse, when? Jack asks, tonight, answers Phyllis, she couldn't get out of there fast enough, LOL... She would take Nick back in a heart beat, wouldn't matter that he has bedded and been engaged to her sister either..

Absolutely correct, RED! Otherwise she wouldn't keep acting so stupid every time she sees Avery. She's so jealous -- it's killing her; and she thinks that because Avery's not wearing her ring that she and Nick might be over.

She would also just relish sticking it to Avery if she got Nick back. Phyllis is a psycho -- maybe it's a good thing afterall that Tracy came back to look out for Jack -- who we all know has no regulator on falling in love with every woman he meets.

#45   2013/05/17 11:50AM
    deceived

I could not believe that Phyllis would condone Summer having sex with anybody...
    and thinking she has another chance with Nick because of Avery... and of course the memory of Cassie...in this month...

#46   2013/05/17 12:24PM
    vikis3

Quote rediculous:
    Quote countryMomof4:

It wouldn't even take her a heartbeat Red. She couldn't get out of the Abbott Mansion fast enough. Traci went up to make a phone call to Steve and by the time she got off the phone, Phyllis had come home, packed an overnight bag and left.

She had pathetic written all over her today, LOL..

The ole gal couldn't wait to get out of Jack's house...5 minutes after she sensed trouble in paradise with Nick and Avery...yeah, she is moving on, Phyl is pathetic

#47   2013/05/17 12:46PM
    edaem1

Quote TooShy20: Poor Jack he can never keep a woman..

Well maybe Jack is the major character that is supposed to be gay. Maybe he will have better luck with a man because he sure cant hold onto a woman.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list