List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Started by rediculous at 2013/05/16 02:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 12:46PM, Views: 3807, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/05/16 04:54PM
    Re: Phyllis--Spoiler Talk
    TooShy20

Poor Jack he can never keep a woman..

#32   2013/05/16 05:00PM
    Sweetbaby111

Quote Krystalball: Wow could there be a Nick & Phyllis reunion in the works?

Let's Hope so I Miss watching Phick Show there great chemistry.

#33   2013/05/16 05:44PM
    yandrfan99

Quote rediculous: It was obvious to me today that poor ole Phyl still has the hots for Nick, she was definitely trying to be flirty with him in today's show.. 5/16/13.. Nick was somewhat nice to her apologized for the way he has been acting, immediately after that Phyllis goes home and tells Jack they are moving too fast and she wants to go back to the penthouse, when? Jack asks, tonight, answers Phyllis, she couldn't get out of there fast enough, LOL... She would take Nick back in a heart beat, wouldn't matter that he has bedded and been engaged to her sister either..

Red I just watched the scene with Nick and Phyllis and she has no reason at all to think that Nick will want her back. She was trying as hard as she could to flirt and stick her nose into his love life. Nick made it very clear that he loves Avery they were just going to quickly. He made it more than clear that he loves Avery. She has convinced herself that they are breaking up so she ran back to Jack's and packed her bags. The woman is just too dumb for words,.

#34   2013/05/16 05:53PM
    countryMomof4

You're right yandrfan99.

After hearing from Nick that he and Avery were taking it slow, she couldn't get her stuff outta Jack's fast enough. I didn't see any reason for her to think that Nick wasn't interested in Avery any more but Phyllis has always been....delusional.

#35   2013/05/17 12:56AM
    go2girl

Quote countryMomof4: You're right yandrfan99.

After hearing from Nick that he and Avery were taking it slow, she couldn't get her stuff outta Jack's fast enough. I didn't see any reason for her to think that Nick wasn't interested in Avery any more but Phyllis has always been....delusional.

Well Phyllis isn't the only delusional one...LOL!

#36   2013/05/17 04:11AM
    Ebybrowempoly

lol omg if this does not open his eye then oh well. i hope he don't blame tracy for this . so many laugh and call sharon pathetic we ned to also add phyllis to the list .like i ssiad she could walk into her pen house see nick doing avery right there in front of her . she would grab nicks hand and take him upstairs and do him .then give that look she does whne she thinks sh has won and what woudl she ahve won a man that cheats. oh ya go me one of those.nottttttttttttt.

phyllis hasn't really changed that much sad

#37   2013/05/17 06:25AM
    justmyopinion

Quote TGPS: Lol this is funny. Nick clearly still has the hotts for her too. Won't be long before he's sniffing at her door talking about "I love you"

Oh, he'll bang her, sure. And she's stupid and desperate enough to make it easy for him. Love won't have anything to do with it, though....he'll never completely commit. He's never felt about Phyllis the way he feels about Avery and Sharon. Phyllis=easy sex.

#38   2013/05/17 08:36AM
    Squish

I love "breathless rush" threads

#39   2013/05/17 08:47AM
    rediculous

Quote Squish: I love "breathless rush" threads

This thread was opened to discuss something that already happened on the Canadian show, Phyllis moving out of Jack's after spending some time with Nick, there is a difference between discussing something that has already happened on our screen, then the rush of beating to death a character for something that hasn't even happened yet, we all know what buko meant by the breathless rush threads..

#40   2013/05/17 09:23AM
    RayaQb

Quote Krystalball: Wow could there be a Nick & Phyllis reunion in the works?

God I hope not, I think Nick would get back with Sharon before Phyllis.

Jack better run for the hills

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list