List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Started by rediculous at 2013/05/16 02:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 12:46PM, Views: 3684, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/16 03:24PM
    Re: Phyllis--Spoiler Talk
    ChrissyK

Quote rediculous: It was obvious to me today that poor ole Phyl still has the hots for Nick, she was definitely trying to be flirty with him in today's show.. 5/16/13.. Nick was somewhat nice to her apologized for the way he has been acting, immediately after that Phyllis goes home and tells Jack they are moving too fast and she wants to go back to the penthouse, when? Jack asks, tonight, answers Phyllis, she couldn't get out of there fast enough, LOL... She would take Nick back in a heart beat, wouldn't matter that he has bedded and been engaged to her sister either..

I have his feeling that both Sharon or Phyllis are going to be flirting with Nick now that they both think it's not going well btw him and Avery but in the end Nick isn't going there because he is totally in love with Avery.

#22   2013/05/16 03:24PM
    ChrissyK

Quote rediculous: It was obvious to me today that poor ole Phyl still has the hots for Nick, she was definitely trying to be flirty with him in today's show.. 5/16/13.. Nick was somewhat nice to her apologized for the way he has been acting, immediately after that Phyllis goes home and tells Jack they are moving too fast and she wants to go back to the penthouse, when? Jack asks, tonight, answers Phyllis, she couldn't get out of there fast enough, LOL... She would take Nick back in a heart beat, wouldn't matter that he has bedded and been engaged to her sister either..

I have his feeling that both Sharon or Phyllis are going to be flirting with Nick now that they both think it's not going well btw him and Avery but in the end Nick isn't going there because he is totally in love with Avery.

#23   2013/05/16 03:27PM
    Krystalball

Quote ChrissyK:

I hope you are right because I love Navery. But I have a bad feeling about this.

#24   2013/05/16 03:31PM
    ChrissyK

Quote Krystalball:
    Quote ChrissyK:

I hope you are right because I love Navery. But I have a bad feeling about this.

All I can tell you is that JG says Avery will prove to Nick that they belong together and he mentions a marriage or two when talking about Navery and Chylan in the Summer preview for SID

#25   2013/05/16 04:00PM
    trixie60

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: She would drop Jack in a New York Minute if Nick told her to! All the B*ll$hit she was tell Avery the other day.. She was only trying to convince herself.

She was not only trying to convince herself but Jack and Tracy too. She was never in love with Jack. She will always love Nick. Tracy was right about her but Jack wouldn't listen. Poor Jack gets screwed over again!

#26   2013/05/16 04:45PM
    rediculous

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: She would drop Jack in a New York Minute if Nick told her to! All the B*ll$hit she was tell Avery the other day.. She was only trying to convince herself.

She was not only trying to convince herself but Jack and Tracy too. She was never in love with Jack. She will always love Nick. Tracy was right about her but Jack wouldn't listen. Poor Jack gets screwed over again!

I really think she is going to put her feelers out to Nick again, she won't care if he has been with her sister any more then Avery cared..

#27   2013/05/16 04:48PM
    habbyfan

Quote rediculous:
    Quote trixie60:

I really think she is going to put her feelers out to Nick again, she won't care if he has been with her sister any more then Avery cared..

#28   2013/05/16 04:51PM
    SharpElbows

She was flirting like mad with Nick.She so obviously wants him back.Man she is a Fast Freddie the way she blasted out of Jack's house.Guess this is where she crashes Summer's party!!!Uh Oh!!!

#29   2013/05/16 04:54PM
    rediculous

Quote SharpElbows: She was flirting like mad with Nick.She so obviously wants him back.Man she is a Fast Freddie the way she blasted out of Jack's house.Guess this is where she crashes Summer's party!!!Uh Oh!!!

LOL, I love your nic!!

#30   2013/05/16 04:54PM
    TooShy20

Poor Jack he can never keep a woman..

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list