List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Started by rediculous at 2013/05/16 02:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 12:46PM, Views: 3850, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/16 02:56PM
    Re: Phyllis--Spoiler Talk
    yandrfan99

Phyllis is disgusting she will use any man until little Nicky twitches his little finger at her and allowes her to start licking his boots again. She never learns he doesn't love her and never will. As he has already stated their relationship was started out of his pain of losing Cassie. Had Cassie not died he would have never given her a second thought. I guess she will never learn.

#12   2013/05/16 02:56PM
    countryMomof4

^^^^^Only in Phyl's dreams!!

#13   2013/05/16 02:56PM
    rediculous

Quote Krystalball: Wow could there be a Nick & Phyllis reunion in the works?

Phyllis thinks so..

#14   2013/05/16 02:56PM
    TGPS

Lol this is funny. Nick clearly still has the hotts for her too. Won't be long before he's sniffing at her door talking about "I love you"

#15   2013/05/16 02:57PM
    love come down

They will always write Phyllis pathetic and desperate over Nick, always. It's why I stopped being a fan. She does all that whining and screeching about Nick being with her sister, and all his cheating with Sharon, but at the end of the day, all Nick gotta do is snap his finger and she'd be right back with him for another round. Disgusting.

#16   2013/05/16 02:57PM
    go2girl

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote rediculous: It was obvious to me today that poor ole Phyl still has the hots for Nick, she was definitely trying to be flirty with him in today's show.. 5/16/13.. Nick was somewhat nice to her apologized for the way he has been acting, immediately after that Phyllis goes home and tells Jack they are moving too fast and she wants to go back to the penthouse, when? Jack asks, tonight, answers Phyllis, she couldn't get out of there fast enough, LOL... She would take Nick back in a heart beat, wouldn't matter that he has bedded and been engaged to her sister either..

It wouldn't even take her a heartbeat Red. She couldn't get out of the Abbott Mansion fast enough. Traci went up to make a phone call to Steve and by the time she got off the phone, Phyllis had come home, packed an overnight bag and left.

Bwhahaha...took one phone call by Traci and BAM, she's gone. I thought she was professing her undying love to Jack and wanted to convince Traci of that. So much for being honorable (as if she ever was).

#17   2013/05/16 02:58PM
    go2girl

Quote Krystalball: Wow could there be a Nick & Phyllis reunion in the works?

LOL!!!!

#18   2013/05/16 02:58PM
    rediculous

Quote TGPS: Lol this is funny. Nick clearly still has the hotts for her too. Won't be long before he's sniffing at her door talking about "I love you"

and she'll take him back even though he has been with her sister how tacky and gross!!

#19   2013/05/16 02:59PM
    go2girl

Quote TGPS: Lol this is funny. Nick clearly still has the hotts for her too. Won't be long before he's sniffing at her door talking about "I love you"

LOL...another fantasy post!

#20   2013/05/16 03:01PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

She would drop Jack in a New York Minute if Nick told her to! All the B*ll$hit she was tell Avery the other day.. She was only trying to convince herself.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list