List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis--Spoiler Talk

Started by rediculous at 2013/05/16 02:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 12:46PM, Views: 3804, Replies: 46
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/16 02:37PM
    Phyllis--Spoiler Talk
    rediculous

It was obvious to me today that poor ole Phyl still has the hots for Nick, she was definitely trying to be flirty with him in today's show.. 5/16/13.. Nick was somewhat nice to her apologized for the way he has been acting, immediately after that Phyllis goes home and tells Jack they are moving too fast and she wants to go back to the penthouse, when? Jack asks, tonight, answers Phyllis, she couldn't get out of there fast enough, LOL... She would take Nick back in a heart beat, wouldn't matter that he has bedded and been engaged to her sister either..

#2   2013/05/16 02:41PM
    Re: Phyllis--Spoiler Talk
    BabyVelvet

Quote rediculous: It was obvious to me today that poor ole Phyl still has the hots for Nick, she was definitely trying to be flirty with him in today's show.. 5/16/13.. Nick was somewhat nice to her apologized for the way he has been acting, immediately after that Phyllis goes home and tells Jack they are moving too fast and she wants to go back to the penthouse, when? Jack asks, tonight, answers Phyllis, she couldn't get out of there fast enough, LOL... She would take Nick back in a heart beat, wouldn't matter that he has bedded and been engaged to her sister either..

Phyllis is an old horndog who misses getting slammed around the shower stall like she used to.

#3   2013/05/16 02:46PM
    Cass Eno

Yeah she will walk all over Jack to get back to Nick.

#4   2013/05/16 02:49PM
    valleycliffe

LOL when i saw the preview yesterday, i knew why she wanted to move out..

poor jackie.....

#5   2013/05/16 02:51PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote rediculous: It was obvious to me today that poor ole Phyl still has the hots for Nick, she was definitely trying to be flirty with him in today's show.. 5/16/13.. Nick was somewhat nice to her apologized for the way he has been acting, immediately after that Phyllis goes home and tells Jack they are moving too fast and she wants to go back to the penthouse, when? Jack asks, tonight, answers Phyllis, she couldn't get out of there fast enough, LOL... She would take Nick back in a heart beat, wouldn't matter that he has bedded and been engaged to her sister either..

Tracy is so right about Phyllis. I do not think Nick will have her back even if she does move back to her place. Phyllis lies 24/7 and Nick can not handle that and he can not trust her. She is liar and Tracy tried to tell Jack.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/16 02:52PM
    #6   2013/05/16 02:52PM
    countryMomof4

It wouldn't even take her a heartbeat Red. She couldn't get out of the Abbott Mansion fast enough. Traci went up to make a phone call to Steve and by the time she got off the phone, Phyllis had come home, packed an overnight bag and left.

#7   2013/05/16 02:54PM
    go2girl

Typical...

#8   2013/05/16 02:54PM
    Rilynne

OMG she really is pathetic, talk about weak and desperate. Nick couldn't care less about her and she is always willing to take the crap he dishes her and say thank you may I have more. UGGHHH... Frustrating

#9   2013/05/16 02:55PM
    Krystalball

Wow could there be a Nick & Phyllis reunion in the works?

#10   2013/05/16 02:55PM
    rediculous

Quote countryMomof4:

It wouldn't even take her a heartbeat Red. She couldn't get out of the Abbott Mansion fast enough. Traci went up to make a phone call to Steve and by the time she got off the phone, Phyllis had come home, packed an overnight bag and left.

She had pathetic written all over her today, LOL..

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list