List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michael Attacks & Strangles Carmine!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Michael Attacks & Strangles Carmine!

Started by mauryp at 2013/05/16 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 12:21PM, Views: 3436, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/16 02:10PM
    Re: Michael Attacks & Strangles Carmine!
    rediculous

Quote Cass Eno: I want Carmine gone, but I don't want Michael to go to jail for it.

It wasn't that bad, Michael did not strangle him, he grapped him by the throat and pushed him back, Carmine is fine, Kevin stopped them and pulled Mike off him..Carmine wasn't strangled..

#22   2013/05/16 02:49PM
    Cass Eno

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Cass Eno: I want Carmine gone, but I don't want Michael to go to jail for it.

It wasn't that bad, Michael did not strangle him, he grapped him by the throat and pushed him back, Carmine is fine, Kevin stopped them and pulled Mike off him..Carmine wasn't strangled..

Oh good. Thanks rediculous

#23   2013/05/16 02:51PM
    rediculous

Quote Cass Eno:
    Quote rediculous:

Oh good. Thanks rediculous

Your welcome Cass, I hate those threads that gives away the spoiler in the titles, or exaggerates what has actually happened on the show..Mike was angry though and his attack surprised Carmine, LOL..

#24   2013/05/16 02:53PM
    Alayne

EXCELLENT! Carmine is a lot taller than Michael, was he sitting down when Mikey grabbed his throat?
    Good thing Kevin was there. I'd hate to see Mikey is jail for murder, even though the guy had it coming.
    Actually according to IMDB Marco Dapper is 5'11" and Christian Le Blanc is 5'10" so Carmine is really not much taller than Michael at all. I thought he was, too, until the episode when he was standing next to Fen and I noticed he wasn't much taller than him so I checked on the IMDB bio page for both actors. lol

Please don't let this jackass goad you, Michael. He's already trying to steal your wife and son, don't let him take your career or freedom as well. He's SO not worth it.

#25   2013/05/16 02:54PM
    Laloni

Quote batty:
    Quote mauryp: Michael & Carmine get into a fight.

Carmine says Lauren & Fen deserve better than Michael.

Michael rages & physically attacks Carmine. He grabs his neck and strangles him!

Scary stuff!

This is one of the S/Ls I am really interested in...thanks for spoiling it for me.

Well Batty, you did not have to read it. It does say SPOILER
    So why did you?

#26   2013/05/16 02:56PM
    ping123

Quote Laloni:
    Quote batty:
    Quote mauryp: Michael & Carmine get into a fight.

Carmine says Lauren & Fen deserve better than Michael.

Michael rages & physically attacks Carmine. He grabs his neck and strangles him!

Scary stuff!

This is one of the S/Ls I am really interested in...thanks for spoiling it for me.

Well Batty, you did not have to read it. It does say SPOILER
    So why did you?

It does not say spoiler in the title! In fact, it doesn't say that anywhere until I mentioned it.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/16 02:58PM
    #27   2013/05/16 02:58PM
    Rilynne

This sounds awesome, can't wait to see it. I have a feeling Carmine is going to wind up dead.

#28   2013/05/16 02:59PM
    ping123

By the way, Carmine was not following Lauren, he just went to get Coffee.

#29   2013/05/16 03:02PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote Alayne:

EXCELLENT! Carmine is a lot taller than Michael, was he sitting down when Mikey grabbed his throat?
    Good thing Kevin was there. I'd hate to see Mikey is jail for murder, even though the guy had it coming.
    Actually according to IMDB Marco Dapper is 5'11" and Christian Le Blanc is 5'10" so Carmine is really not much taller than Michael at all. I thought he was, too, until the episode when he was standing next to Fen and I noticed he wasn't much taller than him so I checked on the IMDB bio page for both actors. lol

Please don't let this jackass goad you, Michael. He's already trying to steal your wife and son, don't let him take your career or freedom as well. He's SO not worth it.

Thanks for the info. I can't wait to see this. What took Michael so long?

#30   2013/05/16 03:11PM
    deeppurple

Quote BabyVelvet:
    Quote mauryp:
    Quote maja: Carmine is such a piece of crap.I can't blame Michael for strangling him! I'm sure someone will step in and prevent Michael from killing the jerk. If Carmine's injured I doubt if it will cause brain damage, since sleaze man doesn't seem to have one.Lauren should be really proud of herself for bringing this scum into her family's lives

Kevin stopped Michael from murdering Carmine.

Carmine's face was turning blue when Michael was choking him.

Kevin ran in & pulled Michael off.

Not only is Carmine taller, he's a lot more muscular than Michael. Mike should choke Lauren too. She's the one that cheated on him. I lost count after a while. Poor woman, just couldn't help herself.....Hope he kicks her to the curb for good.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list