List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shocking Spoiler for Summer's Paternity Revealed!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Shocking Spoiler for Summer's Paternity Revealed!!

Started by Wentworthmillerbrigh at 2013/05/16 05:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/16 03:12PM, Views: 6679, Replies: 81
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2013/05/16 12:14PM
    Re: Shocking Spoiler for Summer's Paternity Revealed!!
    Sunnyflower

Quote Ebybrowempoly: it happens in real life more than you know. for me its wrong but it does happen.prince charles and daine were cuz they share the same blood line.heck gypsy marry within thier familys . they don't wat outsiders in their family or thier world and if you marry out side they don't have anything to do with you . will y&r go there i doubt it but it would make a great sl. i wonder if they did would they have summer be the one that don't care if kyle is blood or not .she seems to be like her mother she wnst something she gets it and not much stops her.

Children are also raped and murdered by pedophiles, sometimes family members. Doesn't mean I want to watch THAT on Y&R either.

This is so gross.

#72   2013/05/16 12:53PM
    Iansmom92

The spoilers for May Sweeps says that "Kyle begins to see Summer as more mature, which causes issues between Jack and Phyllis." If that's true, then can the shocking revelation we're waiting for tomorrow really be that Jack is Summer's dad? Perhaps a more shocking twist would be that Jack is Nick's dad!

#73   2013/05/16 01:29PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dafyduc: The soaps have really gone downhill over the last 10 yrs or so, but I really hope they would not have a brother and sister sleep together. IMHO that would be the final nail in the coffin so to speak.
    These new writers REALLY suck, but hopefully they aren't that sick

Hope your right!

#74   2013/05/16 01:31PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote LilMonkey84: First of all this isn't a spoiler, it's purely a fanfic. Second of all, it wouldn't be "excellent writing" to have Summer and Kyle sleep together and then find out they are brother and sister. That would be incest and would be disgusting. That is definitely not something the writers would ever do.

It would be very disgusting!

#75   2013/05/16 01:40PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Wentworthmillerbrigh:
    Quote HeyMon: I really liked it. Good job from Juan!

Great!! You've got good eyes for real stories. Not like some other people in here.

Get this straight all you others: Soap opera is not soap if it fails to convey what happens in life and then condemn it and teach us on how we can avoid it.

Brothers and sisters bed each other everyday around the world due to some mistake or secrets that a spouse or parent may have kept for decades. This happens every day especially in America.

I don't see why the Young and the restless cannot address this and people claim it will sink the show. It shows a consequence of keeping such secrets!! Moreover, they didn't know they were brothers and sisters. They couldn't have evn dreamt about it.

As for the violence part, this is not violent it any way. It shows what happens in an instance of rape!! People need to understand how horrible this is and know that people become rapist due to some parental mistakes or background issue and as such its every ones responsibility to properly make sure they don't render their love ones vulnerable to becoming rapist. As well as teach young girls and boys that feelings are way too sensitive to be toiling or playing around with just like that.

So i think you all should rethink your understanding of soap opera. Thats why the show has been boring as they don't relate the stories to real life experiences and especially the attocities that are happeneing out here that could have been prevented but due to human or parental and family mistakes and secrets have blown out to proportions!!

Get real!! I think even Y&R Should!!

Soaps are for entertainment.

Love, Romance, lies, mistakes........not incest!

The soap is boring???? so lets have some incest.

#76   2013/05/16 01:42PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote maja: I'm all for fan fiction, but can we put this thread as this instead of "Shocking Spoiler" when it ain't.Also, can I just say ick to the idea that step-brother & step-sister having sex, don't care for it and definitely don't want to read about it or even see it in this storyline. Also, just can't cheer for violence against a young woman, I just find having Fen attempt to rape Summer disgusting.

You're absolutely right about this not being a spoiler. This is fanfic and should be labeled as such.

To make matters even worse Summer and Kyle aren't step siblings they would be half siblings and would share the same father! I don't care if the author of this fanfic thinks siblings have sex everyday. I would bet my bottom dollar that the real writers on Y&R won't have that happen.

Again, this is NOT a spoiler...it is a fans imagination running wild and trying to pass it off as a legitimate spoiler.

#77   2013/05/16 01:43PM
    TxRangerFan

step back from the cliff

step back from the cliff

it is only a soap opera!!

Nick is still Summer Newman's father!

#78   2013/05/16 01:53PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Wentworthmillerbrigh:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote LilMonkey84: First of all this isn't a spoiler, it's purely a fanfic. Second of all, it wouldn't be "excellent writing" to have Summer and Kyle sleep together and then find out they are brother and sister. That would be incest and would be disgusting. That is definitely not something the writers would ever do.

I think that is positively revolting. I would never, ever watch the show again if they went there. And I now many who would do the same.

Don't worry Sunny none of it is an actual spoiler. I don't think we have to worry about any of that actually happening on the show!

LOL OMG I hope not. These writers aren't very imaginative or interesting, but I would hope that their idea of good writing doesn't include incest.

Take a break!! It could have happened to any body!! Its not incest for they didn't know.

So it would not be incest because they don't know they are siblings....

But it will become incest when they find out they are brother and sister??????

#79   2013/05/16 02:27PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote TxRangerFan: step back from the cliff

step back from the cliff

Not for long she isn't.

#80   2013/05/16 02:27PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote TxRangerFan: step back from the cliff

step back from the cliff

Nick will turn her over to Jack Abbott now since he knows she is not his daughter. Phyllis has a lot to explain to both men.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/16 02:29PM
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list