List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Chelsea's Baby!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Chelsea's Baby!

Started by VanillaCookies at 2013/05/15 05:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/19 09:30PM, Views: 7532, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/05/17 10:45AM
    Re: Spoiler: Chelsea's Baby!
    Jackie10

Quote frootloop: I guess if Nick can be forgiven for an 18 year old lie we can give Chelsea a bit of lee way.

I forgave Adam so I will for give CL and Little Nicky provided others can do the same for Adam since Little Nicky, CL and Sharon, Phyllis have all done basically the same thing.

#32   2013/05/17 10:58AM
    TwoOfEach

Chelsea is 100% responsible for lying. That said, pregnant women on soaps are rarely rational beings. So if Nick gets a free pass for lying for 18 years about being Summer's dad, I can give Chelsea a little lee way for lying for a few months. If the baby gets here and both men are still in the dark then I'll revise my position.

And speaking of leeway, the writers have left none concerning the paternity of Chelsea's baby. It's Adam's kid. Nick may get off Scot-free if Summer turns out to really be his, but Chelsea's lie isn't going to turn out to be the truth.

#33   2013/05/17 04:52PM
    Krystalball

When is the baby due?

#34   2013/05/17 04:57PM
    Rilynne

I think sometime around Thanksgiving.

#35   2013/05/17 04:58PM
    Cass Eno

Quote Krystalball: When is the baby due?

When ever the writers decide.

#36   2013/05/17 05:06PM
    Sudsy Sue

Quote Krystalball: When is the baby due?

The baby is due the middle of September. Chelsea is trying the baby is due around Thanksgiving.

#37   2013/05/19 07:36AM
    sudbubble

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: Thus Adam is not MABs Adam... I think he will be thrilled the kid is his and after he lashes out at Chelsea... I bet he will forgive her.

Thus Adam isnt the same Adam... His character has truly changed!

Oh I agree! Chelsea deserves a lashing for being stupid enough to listen to a badly written Chloe. And Dylan doesn't deserve to get tangled up in her deceit or Adam's eventual fury when his whiner of a sister let's the cat out of the bag. Vicki knows and is waiting for just the right time...

#38   2013/05/19 04:22PM
    Laloni

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: Nah... Adam will figure it out. Dylan will be crushed.

I don't care if Dylan is crushed. Dylan is getting way to much sympathy, this baby belongs to Adam, Dylan is not the father so why are you feeling sorry for Dylan, reminds me of everyone feeling sorry for Sharon, I was exhausted from hearing how bad poor Sharon was being treated never mind that she was a thief, firebug, liar and the list goes on. Dylan is getting exactly what he deserves, hopefully he will return to the woman he really loves and stop being a fool. I have yet to see him act like a man. Wimpy, wimpy is Dylan just like Nick use to be before he divorced Phyllis.

#39   2013/05/19 05:57PM
    thorabirch

Quote Laloni:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: Nah... Adam will figure it out. Dylan will be crushed.

I don't care if Dylan is crushed. Dylan is getting way to much sympathy, this baby belongs to Adam, Dylan is not the father so why are you feeling sorry for Dylan, reminds me of everyone feeling sorry for Sharon, I was exhausted from hearing how bad poor Sharon was being treated never mind that she was a thief, firebug, liar and the list goes on. Dylan is getting exactly what he deserves, hopefully he will return to the woman he really loves and stop being a fool. I have yet to see him act like a man. Wimpy, wimpy is Dylan just like Nick use to be before he divorced Phyllis.

I am pretty sure this last time, Phyllis divorced Nick. But I can see your point, not sure I agree with you but I understand where you are coming from.

#40   2013/05/19 06:27PM
    kitkatclub

[quote]Quote Rilynne: [quote]Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: [quote]Quote Rilynne: I really really wanted Adam to find out but now I am starting to feel sorry for Dylan. He is going to be crushed and he doesn't deserve that. That damn Chloe and scheming...[quote]

Stop blaming Chloe... This was/is all Chelsea! Poor guy... Sad thing is I really like Dylan and Chelsea together![/quote]

No I won't stop blaming Chloe, she plays a big role in this. Chelsea has to own this but Chloe is like a virus. This is what she did to Cane and she planted this idea in Chelsea's head and has been like a pit bull insisting she go through with it.[/quote]

It is so totally sad Chloe figures at all into this story line. I am beginning to really like where the writers and hair and makeup are going with Chelsea. She's come a long, long way. Her love scene with Dylan was smoldering. As time has gone on, am loving the chemistry these two have and the story is building pretty well, this far. I like both Dylan and Adam on their own and with Chels, for me it's all good. She is a great match for Adam and it certainly seems like Adam would be thrilled to be a daddy. Will be interesting to note how this story continues being written and acted. Liking it..

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list