List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Chelsea's Baby!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Chelsea's Baby!

Started by VanillaCookies at 2013/05/15 05:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/19 09:30PM, Views: 7646, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/17 07:38AM
    Re: Spoiler: Chelsea's Baby!
    Yale Steam

Quote VanillaCookies: Chelsea decides she will never tell anyone that the baby isn't Dylan's. Guess we have to wait until Thanksgiving...

Well, Chole is a big blabber mouth so it will come out.

#22   2013/05/17 08:31AM
    Krystalball

I blame Chloe for giving C. bad advice, but Chelsea still has to take the heat for lying.

#23   2013/05/17 08:51AM
    Not just a fan

My opinion is: Chelsea never had a parent to guide her to know right from wrong making Chelsea's view distorted and complicating her decision making.

Adam was not fair to Chloe and Kevin when he took over the Tag and Grab company, sold it to Tucker and gave them what? a dollar? Anyway Chloe wanted revenge.

Chloe is out for Chloe and revenge. She gave Chelsea BAD advice and you could see the anguish that Chelsea was having about the lying to Adam. Does Chelsea have some irrational fears about Adam? I don't think so...

But I like Adam and Chelsea together and would like them to raise their baby together. Adam I think was given a bad hand when he came to town by the Newman family at first. I would like to see the Newmans give him a chance but I think Adam is up to something???

#24   2013/05/17 09:22AM
    TooShy20

Doesn't Victoria know the baby is Adam??? She said she was using that for a rainy day!!

#25   2013/05/17 10:15AM
    Karen Marie

Quote VanillaCookies: Chelsea decides she will never tell anyone that the baby isn't Dylan's. Guess we have to wait until Thanksgiving...

Chelsea doesn't have the heart to keep the lie up about the baby...she will tell Adam and Dylan the truth!

#26   2013/05/17 10:19AM
    Lizzytish

[quote]Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: [quote]Quote Rilynne: I really really wanted Adam to find out but now I am starting to feel sorry for Dylan. He is going to be crushed and he doesn't deserve that. That damn Chloe and scheming...[quote]

Stop blaming Chloe... This was/is all Chelsea! Poor guy... Sad thing is I really like Dylan and Chelsea together![/quote]

I disagree --- Chelsea would never have involved Dylan if it wasn't for Chloe harping on her constantly. It was Chloe's idea to begin with, and she never stopped beating Chelsea up with the idea. She was using her own hatred for what Adam did to her's and Kevin's dumb shopping website. But then -- Chelsea did go along with it eventually -- I think because she's falling for Dylan.

#27   2013/05/17 10:24AM
    frootloop

I guess if Nick can be forgiven for an 18 year old lie we can give Chelsea a bit of lee way.

#28   2013/05/17 10:34AM
    Ebybrowempoly

last time i looked chelsea is a grown woman and yes chloe told her what she should do but it was chelsea who lied . i can't blame chloe on this i blame chelsea and chelsea only. there is no reason chelsea couldn"t have told adam . she knew what he did to sharon and ash before she married him. i don't buy this she is worried thta he will take the baby . if she was so worried she shouldn't have married him she shouldn't have gotten knocked up . there are the thing call birht cintrol and we do have the rain coat as well.

#29   2013/05/17 10:39AM
    Jackie10

Quote Krystalball: I blame Chloe for giving C. bad advice, but Chelsea still has to take the heat for lying.

CL is the one who brought up the fake baby daddy first. Chloe just wouldnt let it drop. So no CL had it in her mind already she didnt have to do it if she didnt want to.

#30   2013/05/17 10:42AM
    Jackie10

It would be great if she might have been pg then miscarried. Then did become pg by Dylan then the whole mess could come out ok and Dylan would not have to be hurt. He and CL make each other worth watching. I just hope the writers dont screw them up.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list