List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Chelsea's Baby!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Chelsea's Baby!

Started by VanillaCookies at 2013/05/15 05:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/19 09:30PM, Views: 7634, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/15 06:07PM
    Re: Spoiler: Chelsea's Baby!
    cdhg

Quote VanillaCookies: Chelsea decides she will never tell anyone that the baby isn't Dylan's. Guess we have to wait until Thanksgiving...

Is this in reference to the episode tomorrow with her telling Chloe that Dylan will be the child's father forever. Who knows how this will play out?

It should play out not later than September/Early October and perhaps the writers will want to wrap it up by August. Thanksgiving would be around 11 months from the time of conception.

#12   2013/05/15 06:08PM
    justtwocents

Is this a spoiler or an opinion?

Adam will come to his senses very soon -- boot Sharon to the curb (it would be more respectful to her than what he's doing now) and win Chelsea back.

Melissa Claire Egan ROCKS!

#13   2013/05/15 06:13PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

[quote]Quote Rilynne: [quote]Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: [quote]Quote Rilynne: I really really wanted Adam to find out but now I am starting to feel sorry for Dylan. He is going to be crushed and he doesn't deserve that. That damn Chloe and scheming...[quote]

Stop blaming Chloe... This was/is all Chelsea! Poor guy... Sad thing is I really like Dylan and Chelsea together![/quote]

No I won't stop blaming Chloe, she plays a big role in this. Chelsea has to own this but Chloe is like a virus. This is what she did to Cane and she planted this idea in Chelsea's head and has been like a pit bull insisting she go through with it.[/quote]

Id buy this arguement if Chelsea was 15 or 18 but 30 something.. Nah.. This is all on Chelsea and Chelsea alone!

She has a very big mouth, if she really wanted to tell Adam she could have.. She is a coward. She took the easy way out and resirted to LYING

#14   2013/05/15 06:14PM
    batty

Quote justtwocents: Is this a spoiler or an opinion?

Adam will come to his senses very soon -- boot Sharon to the curb (it would be more respectful to her than what he's doing now) and win Chelsea back.

Melissa Claire Egan ROCKS!

Yes the actress is GREAT...but the character is horrible.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/15 06:14PM
    #15   2013/05/15 06:21PM
    REDMIDGET

[quote]Quote Rilynne: [quote]Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: [quote]Quote Rilynne: I really really wanted Adam to find out but now I am starting to feel sorry for Dylan. He is going to be crushed and he doesn't deserve that. That damn Chloe and scheming...[quote]

Stop blaming Chloe... This was/is all Chelsea! Poor guy... Sad thing is I really like Dylan and Chelsea together![/quote]

No I won't stop blaming Chloe, she plays a big role in this. Chelsea has to own this but Chloe is like a virus. This is what she did to Cane and she planted this idea in Chelsea's head and has been like a pit bull insisting she go through with it.[/quote]

All of this is true and I think she should tell soon.Adam may understand and he might forgive her but she needed to do it soon.Because Victoria is going to tell everything and that when all hell is going to hit the fan,Dylan will hate her,maybe what to kill her,She needs to tell now because it would be better coming from her.Victoria is going to tell and thats going to be the icing on the cake.This is why I say she should tell Adam and Dylan the truth.Victoria is going to drop the bomb and its going to hurt alot of people so I say tell the truth before its to later.Dylan has been hurt to many times,Stop making him the fall guy,He will be crushed and Avery will save him.thats will be the end of Nick and Avery.Because Avery is in love with Dylan and I think when the truth comes out about what Nick has been hiding all these year come out she will not want to be with Nick.She will be there for her sister and hopefull thats when the two sister will be at peace.Avery will be with Dylan and Jack and Phyllis will be together and Nick will be alone,Thats the way I see it.Adam and Chelsea will be together,And down the road Sharon nd Nick will be together thats how this story will end,But I hoping Victoria tells everything soon, And hopefully the role Chole played in it will come out to.What do you think.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/15 06:23PM
    #16   2013/05/17 06:35AM
    Krystalball

Adam is putting 2 and 2 together.

#17   2013/05/17 06:40AM
    justmyopinion

I don't know how the character can stand to look at herself in the mirror.

I truly hope when the truth comes out she suffers. I'm thinking she's falling for Dylan....and hope once the truth comes out and he sees what a deceitful opportunist she is, he kicks her solidly to the curb, to her utter devastation.

#18   2013/05/17 07:11AM
    g-mom

I agree I feel really bad for Dylan,it will be like losing a second child for him,and I like the two of them together,i also feel that if it wasn't for chloe and her scheming Chelsea would have gotten around to telling adam

#19   2013/05/17 07:18AM
    dafyduc

Quote g-mom: I agree I feel really bad for Dylan,it will be like losing a second child for him,and I like the two of them together,i also feel that if it wasn't for chloe and her scheming Chelsea would have gotten around to telling adam

Oh please. chelsea is just keeping to her conning ways. She takes whatever path brings the most rewards to herself. You can't blame it on chloe that chelsea is a lying tool

#20   2013/05/17 07:19AM
    Saturn12345

You are perfectly correct its all Chloe's fault for putting the idea in Chelsea's head to blame the pregnancy on the other guy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list