List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Chelsea's Baby!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Chelsea's Baby!

Started by VanillaCookies at 2013/05/15 05:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/19 09:30PM, Views: 7551, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/15 05:08PM
    Spoiler: Chelsea's Baby!
    VanillaCookies

Chelsea decides she will never tell anyone that the baby isn't Dylan's. Guess we have to wait until Thanksgiving...

#2   2013/05/15 05:10PM
    Re: Spoiler: Chelsea's Baby!
    Qu33nTeelove...

Nah... Adam will figure it out. Dylan will be crushed.

#3   2013/05/15 05:23PM
    Rilynne

I really really wanted Adam to find out but now I am starting to feel sorry for Dylan. He is going to be crushed and he doesn't deserve that. That damn Chloe and scheming...

#4   2013/05/15 05:26PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

[quote]Quote Rilynne: I really really wanted Adam to find out but now I am starting to feel sorry for Dylan. He is going to be crushed and he doesn't deserve that. That damn Chloe and scheming...[quote]

Stop blaming Chloe... This was/is all Chelsea! Poor guy... Sad thing is I really like Dylan and Chelsea together!

#5   2013/05/15 05:28PM
    VanillaCookies

I can't tell if Dylan is going to be mad, or sad about this.
    Dylan and Adam could end up trying to get revenge...

#6   2013/05/15 05:30PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

It is just so wrong! SMDH

#7   2013/05/15 05:35PM
    batty

Quote VanillaCookies: I can't tell if Dylan is going to be mad, or sad about this.

Dylan is not the revenge type...he will slurp up this new hurt and deal with it in his own mind.

Adam on the other hand is a sore loser, don't cross him...look how he left Sharon in jail when he had the memory card that would have cleared her?

He will want revenge, so God help Chelsea when he finds out. And God help that baby...his track record with babies is REALLY scary.

#8   2013/05/15 05:43PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Thus Adam is not MABs Adam... I think he will be thrilled the kid is his and after he lashes out at Chelsea... I bet he will forgive her.

Thus Adam isnt the same Adam... His character has truly changed!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/15 05:45PM
    #9   2013/05/15 05:44PM
    VanillaCookies

Quote batty:
    Quote VanillaCookies: I can't tell if Dylan is going to be mad, or sad about this.

Dylan is not the revenge type...he will slurp up this new hurt and deal with it in his own mind.

Adam on the other hand is a sore loser, don't cross him...look how he left Sharon in jail when he had the memory card that would have cleared her?

He will want revenge, so God help Chelsea when he finds out. And God help that baby...his track record with babies is REALLY scary.

I don't know, Dylan does get angry sometimes. He might feel like Chelsea did it all to him on purpose and that he should have listened when Adam said she used to be a con woman (And after all the opportunities she has had to tell him).

Adam probably will be mad at first, but he might understand, the writers are slowly trying to turn him into a kind person again.

#10   2013/05/15 06:03PM
    Rilynne

[quote]Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: [quote]Quote Rilynne: I really really wanted Adam to find out but now I am starting to feel sorry for Dylan. He is going to be crushed and he doesn't deserve that. That damn Chloe and scheming...[quote]

Stop blaming Chloe... This was/is all Chelsea! Poor guy... Sad thing is I really like Dylan and Chelsea together![/quote]

No I won't stop blaming Chloe, she plays a big role in this. Chelsea has to own this but Chloe is like a virus. This is what she did to Cane and she planted this idea in Chelsea's head and has been like a pit bull insisting she go through with it.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list