List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Love love Vic and Adam connection

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love love Vic and Adam connection

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/05/15 12:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 12:28PM, Views: 277, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/05/15 12:32PM
    Love love Vic and Adam connection
    Barbyboo

They are exactly the same! Like father like son. Adams been looking so hot and powerful lately. Vic should see is worth and stop giving him a hard time...what's with Victoria she's like a spoiled jealous brat....and we're mommy Newman?

#2   2013/05/15 12:53PM
    Re: Love love Vic and Adam connection
    JUJU41

I really like the Victor/Adam relationship and interaction right now, hope it continues, as far as I can see Adam is more deserving to the Newman empire than any of his siblings. Hope Vic sees it too.

#3   2013/05/15 04:21PM
    Cass Eno

I'm happy with the Adam Victor connection right now.
    Adam ever had the closeness that Nick and Victoria had with their Father. We know it won't last, but let Adam have a little time OK?

Victoria is all at sixes and sevens because of all the hormones and treatments. At least it's as good an excuse as any.

#4   2013/05/15 04:36PM
    batty

This Adam/Victor love fest' won't last long...what's the time now?

#5   2013/05/15 04:38PM
    Rilynne

Quote Barbyboo: They are exactly the same! Like father like son. Adams been looking so hot and powerful lately. Vic should see is worth and stop giving him a hard time...what's with Victoria she's like a spoiled jealous brat....and we're mommy Newman?

I agree with the like father like son, they both seem to have something up their sleeve. The sad part of it is Adam really does want to be part of Victor's family/life. I think he knows not to trust him though. Vic is just using Adam for Newman. Adam lost Hope and he has no other family and Victoria and Nick treated him like crap as soon as he arrived in GC. I think it would have been better for Adam if Hope never told him about Victor.

#6   2013/05/17 11:25AM
    Krystalball

Me too.

#7   2013/05/17 12:19PM
    lesepps

EB seems to enjoy this sl. I read an interview with him once and he said he didn't like Victor being so cruel to his kids.

#8   2013/05/17 12:28PM
    ladycam

Quote Rilynne:
    Quote Barbyboo: They are exactly the same! Like father like son. Adams been looking so hot and powerful lately. Vic should see is worth and stop giving him a hard time...what's with Victoria she's like a spoiled jealous brat....and we're mommy Newman?

I agree with the like father like son, they both seem to have something up their sleeve. The sad part of it is Adam really does want to be part of Victor's family/life. I think he knows not to trust him though. Vic is just using Adam for Newman. Adam lost Hope and he has no other family and Victoria and Nick treated him like crap as soon as he arrived in GC. I think it would have been better for Adam if Hope never told him about Victor.

ITA with your post. Adam seems to love NE just like Victor would lose anything for that company. But all Victors other children has family except him. Hope ask Victor to take care of Adam and he never did. But love their connection am still hoping it will last.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/17 12:29PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list