List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: TV Guide - A Huge Bombshell will drop May 17th

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TV Guide - A Huge Bombshell will drop May 17th

Started by steffylew at 2013/05/13 02:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 01:26PM, Views: 13340, Replies: 87
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:
    #81   2013/05/15 02:13PM
    Re: TV Guide - A Huge Bombshell will drop May 17th
    hotspice58

But the original poster said Carmine was involved in revealing it. why would he have anything to do with Summer's paternity?

#82   2013/05/15 02:36PM
    maja

Quote hotspice58: But the original poster said Carmine was involved in revealing it. why would he have anything to do with Summer's paternity?

I'm assuming this has nothing to do with Summer's paternity but maybe a secret that Carmine is holding about himself that he will tell to Michael while they argue.

#83   2013/05/15 02:37PM
    BabyVelvet

Phyllis stole Summer's trust fund, but that's not the secret. The secret is that Nick lied and said that he was Summer's father. That was a silly thing for him to do, but he was in a bad place in his life, so I forgive him.
    When Phyllis finds out, she'll have a cow.
    Y&R always #1!

#84   2013/05/15 02:39PM
    countryMomof4

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote countryMomof4: Why does it matter that Sandra Nelson was playing the part? Just because it wasn't MS doesn't mean Phyllis didn't do it.

Just because Sasha tampered with Daniel's DNA results, doesn't mean squat. She did it at Phyllis' request. She later tried to blackmail Phyllis over it.

Phyllis had sex with Jack, that's all it takes. One time.... which means he could be the Daddy.

my comment about when Sandra was playing Phyllis was because another poster mentioned the Phyllis and Michael sexual relationship!

Sasha mention - times were different! no HIPAA law then, lab tests were easily changeable! now lab test do not have a "name" on them just a digital marker. And the truth of the matter is PHYLLIS never personally changed a dna test, EVER!

and like someone else said, look at Sharon have sex with Billy countless times, Nick once and Jack and let's not forget all those faceless men she said she was having sex with and imagining that they were Nick, her NON-husband! Why anyone would believe Sharon's opinion on who the father of Faith is, is beyond me! Sharon is a serial liar! (serial adulteress, serial thief)

So Sasha did Phyllis' dirty work for her. That does NOT absolve Phyllis in any way shape or form. she was the motivating factor behind the change. Makes her just as culpable as Sasha.

"Phyllis" was still having sex with Michael no matter who was playing her. It was too long ago for Summer to be Michael's child.

Sharon had the results in her hand and was going to met Nick with them when Summer took ill. Obviously she was going to show them to him. nick on the other hand, left town with the results. NO ONE ever saw them.

Who isn't a serial liar on this show?

#85   2013/05/15 02:40PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote maja:
    Quote hotspice58: But the original poster said Carmine was involved in revealing it. why would he have anything to do with Summer's paternity?

I'm assuming this has nothing to do with Summer's paternity but maybe a secret that Carmine is holding about himself that he will tell to Michael while they argue.

Carmine's secret is that he's in love with Fenmore....JMHO.

#86   2013/05/15 02:42PM
    countryMomof4

I think Carmine might be Michael's son.

#87   2013/05/15 04:26PM
    Laloni

Quote Lizzytish: I certainly hope it's Nick's revelation --- I frankly couldn't care less about creepy Carmine. He's had more than his share of screen time.

What a mess. Sure is a lot gong on with Carmine & Michael, Summer, Fen and Kyle, Billy and his gambling, the list just goes on and on, can't we at least get the baby S/L resolved then move on with the other stuff, its hard for me to consentrate on anything but Chelsea, Dylan and Adam.

#88   2013/05/17 01:26PM
    shanakane

Michael Logan's exclusive interview with Josh Morrow:

www.tvguide.com/News/Young-Restless-Joshua-1065790.aspx

The next test will be 99.9% conclusive!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list