List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: TV Guide - A Huge Bombshell will drop May 17th

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TV Guide - A Huge Bombshell will drop May 17th

Started by steffylew at 2013/05/13 02:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 01:26PM, Views: 13176, Replies: 87
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2013/05/15 09:48AM
    Re: TV Guide - A Huge Bombshell will drop May 17th
    hotspice58

How do we know it's not Michael's? He and Phyllis had a thing back in the day... and they could have had a ONS...

#72   2013/05/15 10:02AM
    justmyopinion

Quote hotspice58: How do we know it's not Michael's? He and Phyllis had a thing back in the day... and they could have had a ONS...

They weren't sleeping together at the time of Summer's conception....she was bouncing between Nick and Jack's beds at the time. Michael's fling was years earlier.

#73   2013/05/15 10:09AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote hotspice58: How do we know it's not Michael's? He and Phyllis had a thing back in the day... and they could have had a ONS...

They weren't sleeping together at the time of Summer's conception....she was bouncing between Nick and Jack's beds at the time. Michael's fling was years earlier.

the Michael relationship was when Sandra Nelson was playing Phyllis

Phyllis and Nick were having an affair between mid December 2005 and the first of March 2006, Phyllis was only with Jack ONE time during that time, the night John got sent to prison.

#74   2013/05/15 12:34PM
    countryMomof4

Why does it matter that Sandra Nelson was playing the part? Just because it wasn't MS doesn't mean Phyllis didn't do it.

Just because Sasha tampered with Daniel's DNA results, doesn't mean squat. She did it at Phyllis' request. She later tried to blackmail Phyllis over it.

Phyllis had sex with Jack, that's all it takes. One time.... which means he could be the Daddy.

#75   2013/05/15 12:49PM
    Krystalball

Quote countryMomof4: Why does it matter that Sandra Nelson was playing the part? Just because it wasn't MS doesn't mean Phyllis didn't do it.

Just because Sasha tampered with Daniel's DNA results, doesn't mean squat. She did it at Phyllis' request. She later tried to blackmail Phyllis over it.

Phyllis had sex with Jack, that's all it takes. One time.... which means he could be the Daddy.

True. And Sharon has sex with Nick once, with Billy many times and with Jack once when Faith was conceived. She was also having a total breakdown because she couldn't get her Nicky. So why should we trust her word?

#76   2013/05/15 12:55PM
    JUJU41

Quote Lizzytish: I certainly hope it's Nick's revelation --- I frankly couldn't care less about creepy Carmine. He's had more than his share of screen time.

Carmine give me the creeps too. I don't care what the revelation is, anything but something involving Carmine.

#77   2013/05/15 12:56PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote countryMomof4: Why does it matter that Sandra Nelson was playing the part? Just because it wasn't MS doesn't mean Phyllis didn't do it.

my comment about when Sandra was playing Phyllis was because another poster mentioned the Phyllis and Michael sexual relationship!

Sasha mention - times were different! no HIPAA law then, lab tests were easily changeable! now lab test do not have a "name" on them just a digital marker. And the truth of the matter is PHYLLIS never personally changed a dna test, EVER!

and like someone else said, look at Sharon have sex with Billy countless times, Nick once and Jack and let's not forget all those faceless men she said she was having sex with and imagining that they were Nick, her NON-husband! Why anyone would believe Sharon's opinion on who the father of Faith is, is beyond me! Sharon is a serial liar! (serial adulteress, serial thief)

#78   2013/05/15 01:17PM
    TGPS

Quote TxRangerFan:

my comment about when Sandra was playing Phyllis was because another poster mentioned the Phyllis and Michael sexual relationship!

Sasha mention - times were different! no HIPAA law then, lab tests were easily changeable! now lab test do not have a "name" on them just a digital marker. And the truth of the matter is PHYLLIS never personally changed a dna test, EVER!

and like someone else said, look at Sharon have sex with Billy countless times, Nick once and Jack and let's not forget all those faceless men she said she was having sex with and imagining that they were Nick, her NON-husband! Why anyone would believe Sharon's opinion on who the father of Faith is, is beyond me! Sharon is a serial liar! (serial adulteress, serial thief)

Lol sooooo true!!! I never believed that Sharon was telling truth about Faith. She lied for obvious reasons and it will be a very believable SL when TPTB decide to write little Faith Abbott's paternity reveal

#79   2013/05/15 01:17PM
    Ebybrowempoly

a woman can sleep with three guys several times but it only takes one time to get knocked up. its not like ok i will sleep with bobby tonight and tommy for the next few nights . so i know since i been with tommy more than bobby i will get knocked up by tommy for sure. its not like half the sperm was hiding in there and the next time she was with tommy it jump out and said here i am theres the other half of me so lets join up to knocked her up.

#80   2013/05/15 01:27PM
    maja

Quote xjustbestrong:
    Quote maja: I think it has to do with the Michael & Carmine confrontation. It was said that Carmine reveals a shocking secret to Michael.

Uh No it doesn't, it says

A stunning secret comes to light.

It says what I wrote on the spoiler section of another soap site.In case you want the site it's Soap Central.com and it's listed under the scoop section for the week of May 13th.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/15 01:32PM
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list