List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: TV Guide - A Huge Bombshell will drop May 17th

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TV Guide - A Huge Bombshell will drop May 17th

Started by steffylew at 2013/05/13 02:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 01:26PM, Views: 13273, Replies: 87
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2013/05/14 04:02AM
    Re: TV Guide - A Huge Bombshell will drop May 17th
    Sinny2222

Quote BabyVelvet:
    Quote ingopeanut: Sharon will have another mental break down when she learns the truth.
    No she won't. She knows how Nick is, and what his weaknesses are. She was married to him for 10 real-time years. He selfishly did what Victor would do, thinking that it would never come out, and he could have it all.

sure she will.. she is a wackadoo who loses it at the drop of her panties.. she is going to freak when she finds out he lied so he could get away from her.. he wanted to be with Phyllis so much he lied about summer for 18 years.

#42   2013/05/14 04:53AM
    FL senior fan

Nick wanted Phyllis THAT BADLY that he lied about the baby being his?!! Wow, Nick LIED; it shows the envelope was opened so he knew and lied to Phyllis. If it was unopened I would be understanding, but shocked by his actions to cover it up after being portrayed as Mr. Goodie-Two-Shoes type guy.
    Poor Jack, gets a spoiled out of control teenager!

What will Summer do??

#43   2013/05/14 07:40AM
    justmyopinion

Honestly, if he wanted Phyllis, he could have had her. No one was stopping him. This was more about a new baby to get over the loss of Cassie.

If anyone should be angry (besides Summer), it's Noah. What does that say about him....that his father chose to lie about the paternity of a baby so he could have another child...how insulting when he already had a son who needed him very much back then.

#44   2013/05/14 07:48AM
    RayaQb

Quote steffylew:
    Quote LucySnowe: SOD said the shocking secret revealed on May 17th involves Nick.

Yep, the secret is about Nick.

That envelope is just a tease for the big bombshell on Friday!

The audience will know before the other characters learn the truth.

I have a feeling we will see Nick open that envelope and show the paper inside stating that JACK ABBOTT is the father of Summer.

If that is the case who changed the results? Cause if you recall Nick had the results and told Phyllis. She NEVER seen them, matter of fact, no one did. Only Nick

#45   2013/05/14 09:31AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote RayaQb:
    Quote steffylew:
    Quote LucySnowe: SOD said the shocking secret revealed on May 17th involves Nick.

I have a feeling we will see Nick open that envelope and show the paper inside stating that JACK ABBOTT is the father of Summer.

If that is the case who changed the results? Cause if you recall Nick had the results and told Phyllis. She NEVER seen them, matter of fact, no one did. Only Nick

nick was the only one that saw th letter this is not on phyllis this time.

#46   2013/05/14 09:38AM
    Cass Eno

Quote Lizzytish: I certainly hope it's Nick's revelation --- I frankly couldn't care less about creepy Carmine. He's had more than his share of screen time.

Boy do I agree with you Lizzy.

#47   2013/05/14 09:40AM
    Cass Eno

Quote Rilynne:
    Quote LucySnowe: yup. Nothing involving Carmine the newbie could be "huge" or a "bombshell" in my mind.

Well, I don't know about you but I would like to see Carmine bite the dust - so to speak and have a who did it? bombshell s/l. Of course Michael is the obvious choice but Fen could have found out Carmine's roll in his parents' problems or Kevin. Or it also seems Carmine likes to egg people on as he did with Billy and the gambling. I can't stand Carmine and I would enjoy that bombshell s/l happening.

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah.

#48   2013/05/14 09:45AM
    Cass Eno

18 years it has taken to reveal the truth about Summer. Talk about dragging out S\L.

#49   2013/05/14 10:12AM
    habbyfan

Quote RayaQb:
    Quote steffylew:

Don't rule out old Victor, he would bribe anybody, especially since he would also take away Jack;s child.

It still would not explain why Nick would go along with it though.

#50   2013/05/14 10:22AM
    dariusday

The anniversary of Cassie is coming up. Nick has some explaining to do!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list