List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michael brillant today U.S. -Monday 5/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael brillant today U.S. -Monday 5/13

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/05/13 01:16PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 12:54PM, Views: 1036, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/13 01:16PM
    Michael brillant today U.S. -Monday 5/13
    FL senior fan

Even my husband was cheering him on, saying he finally put Lauren in her place and was not willing to take her back, yet anyway. A smart Michael, which he IS NOW, would stay separated and just see how long it is before she goes back to Carmine. Give her a "trial period"; she told Carmine it is over but ----??? Without Michael, will she seek that comfort again?

ACTING BRILLIANT---WRITING BRILLIANT. Michael acted and said everything perfectly today, just as we'd expect of a husband finding out the name of his wife's lover!

#2   2013/05/13 01:27PM
    Re: Michael brillant today U.S. -Monday 5/13
    Ebybrowempoly

i love him amd i am so happy he let her know she isn't going to put this all on him. the hurt in his eyes and voice was so great you could feel it .yes she will trun to a man cause she can't be alone . she needs that high she gets from carmine . i would love it if he was using her and that he could be michaels son.

#3   2013/05/13 01:27PM
    Pinchy

ITA FL senior fan! The acting by these two has been heart wrenching to watch! Enjoying the fallout and Michael taking back his power! Hope that Lauren shapes up; she has alot of repairing to do if she's serious about her marriage!

#4   2013/05/13 01:32PM
    FL senior fan

Quote Pinchy: ITA FL senior fan! The acting by these two has been heart wrenching to watch! Enjoying the fallout and Michael taking back his power! Hope that Lauren shapes up; she has alot of repairing to do if she's serious about her marriage!

---------
    Exactly, that's why I'm hoping he will give it SPACE.
    With Carmine still acting like he won't give up, even after
    she was blunt with him today, I'm wondering if her writing him a big fat check to leave town might be in their storyline? --- Or will Fen or Michael loose it and kill him?

#5   2013/05/13 01:50PM
    Cass Eno

I have a hunch someone will die and Michael will be playing lawyer again. Carmine dead and either Lauren or Fen charged with murder.

#6   2013/05/13 01:52PM
    Lanie1959

Michael was certainly the best part of today's eppy..kudos to both CLB and TB

#7   2013/05/13 02:06PM
    Alayne

CLB has been fantastic through the whole thing, but he's been especially good the past few eppy's. you can see every emotion as he goes through each one. Anger, heartbreak, disbelief, disgust...all of it! He has gorgeous, expressive eyes. Best thing about this whole storyline is CLB actually acting again.

#8   2013/05/13 02:18PM
    zuzu61

Quote FL senior fan: Even my husband was cheering him on, saying he finally put Lauren in her place and was not willing to take her back, yet anyway. A smart Michael, which he IS NOW, would stay separated and just see how long it is before she goes back to Carmine. Give her a "trial period"; she told Carmine it is over but ----??? Without Michael, will she seek that comfort again?

ACTING BRILLIANT---WRITING BRILLIANT. Michael acted and said everything perfectly today, just as we'd expect of a husband finding out the name of his wife's lover!

Michael is a Brilliant actor!!! So glad we're seeing more of both Michael and Paul. IMO, best 2 actors Y&R could possibly have.

#9   2013/05/13 05:15PM
    Charlie h

Christian Leblanc was an Emmy award performance today!!! Bravo and thank him for keeping the show alive.....

#10   2013/05/13 05:23PM
    habbyfan

Michael was so bedraggled when he arrived at GCPD I don't think I have seen him look like that before.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list